Page 37 of 134 FirstFirst ... 122734353637383940476287 ... LastLast

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

Hey Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    the worst thing about fast food is when it's not even good and you're just like man I wasted my guilt-free burger quotient for that? that's how I feel about the burger I had for lunch today at the random cafeteria-style place on campus. lol. I really should just never eat burgers unless I'm at In-N-Out.
    I hate when that happens. Happens to me more often than not. That's why I either go to In-N-Out, The Habit or Nation's Giant Burger. I don't know if the last one has any locations by you but if they do, give it a try. They really are huge, but so good as long as you ask for light on the onions and dressing.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    OH yeah..I miss regular adjustments so much. Glad your improving though.
    Thanks, me too Chiropractic care has always seemed to fascinate me. I think it's because of the noise it makes. I remember early on when I 1st got adjusted years ago, I asked that question of why the noise. They explained it from air pockets that build up, but some is actual bone movement that you hear but mostly air pockets.

the worst thing about fast food is when it's not even good and you're just like man I wasted my guilt-free burger quotient for that? that's how I feel about the burger I had for lunch today at the random cafeteria-style place on campus. lol. I really should just never eat burgers unless I'm at In-N-Out.
    I'm all for In N Out though I had that last week. I try my best to not eat fast food, just because I know it's not good for you.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hey Barry!

I hate when that happens. Happens to me more often than not. That's why I either go to In-N-Out, The Habit or Nation's Giant Burger. I don't know if the last one has any locations by you but if they do, give it a try. They really are huge, but so good as long as you ask for light on the onions and dressing.
    Ahhh, I love Nations. I think they are only here in the Bay Area primarily. They have the best pies too. And they serve a pretty good breakfast.

• Sock Puppet

does anyone like house music? dj adam auburn has these awesome tshirts for sale and i am torn as to what style and color, i am leaning more toward the t-shirt tshirt

Auburn Events

• What Time Taught Us

Hey Barry!

never been to the Habit or Nation's. I'll have to try Nation's next time I'm in the bay area. :P personally I have a love affair with The Counter, which isn't fast food but it's burgers all the same. basically you sit down and fill out a clip board with a ton of different toppings, meat selections, bun selections, and sauces (I go for pesto or garlic aioli usually). sigh. I'm getting dreamy just thinking about it. lol. and they have bomb sweet potato fries and onion strings.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    I'm all for In N Out though I had that last week. I try my best to not eat fast food, just because I know it's not good for you.
    not going to the In N Out that's a ten minute walk from my apartment exerts a huge amount of self control. I think I've been three times since I've been here, so I'm doing pretty good! haha. it's so addicting though. it's like whenever I finish eating In N Out, I immediately want to order another one. they must lace it with drugs.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Ahhh, I love Nations. I think they are only here in the Bay Area primarily. They have the best pies too. And they serve a pretty good breakfast.
    Oh man, don't even get me started on their breakfast. Those pancakes are sooo good! Their coconut creme pie is fantastic too. They used to be mainly bay area, but they opened one about 3 miles from my house and I was so excited. I used to have to drive to Tracy for it.

never been to the Habit or Nation's. I'll have to try Nation's next time I'm in the bay area. :P personally I have a love affair with The Counter, which isn't fast food but it's burgers all the same. basically you sit down and fill out a clip board with a ton of different toppings, meat selections, bun selections, and sauces (I go for pesto or garlic aioli usually). sigh. I'm getting dreamy just thinking about it. lol. and they have bomb sweet potato fries and onion strings.
    That sounds so good!! I love sweet potato fries. Smash Burger makes really good rosemary garlic ones, that's about all I like from there, even their burgers aren't anything to write home about. Dang it, now I want a burger instead of the spaghetti I have cooking lol.

• mountains beyond mtns.

One "like" for The Habit! Sweet potato fries! Teriyaki burgers! Pastrami!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Starting pitching may be a concern. I sure hope this is the year!

And hello Clara and everyone else!

but then they shouldn't be as overworked and run into the ground like they were last year.
    And besides, the Mike Trout show is just beginning!

• Grim Grinning

I always forget that The Habit has sweet potato fries so I have yet to try them.

• What Time Taught Us

I'm bored so I shall post music.

probably in my top 5 favorite songs of the past year:

I like this music video but it makes me really uncomfortable. lol:

• mountains beyond mtns.

i used to work in food services and you should be wary of all those on campus places. Here's why - because student schedules can be so irregular, your food may not be prepared by a qualified cook. I got hired as a cashier but cooked rice, pasta, noodles, burgers lots of times because people didn't show up/called sick.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    the new phones tho are in HD sound( hd PHONE)! LOL Everything sounds waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy better now
    How does Mr. Moviefone sound in HD? Even more caffeinated?

• What Time Taught Us

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    i used to work in food services and you should be wary of all those on campus places. Here's why - because student schedules can be so irregular, your food may not be prepared by a qualified cook. I got hired as a cashier but cooked rice, pasta, noodles, burgers lots of times because people didn't show up/called sick.
    oh yeah the stove was right behind the counter where you order so I could see very clearly that my food was being prepared by some random girl who was obviously a student. lol

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Now every kitchen has to have people ServSafe certified if they handle food, so that shouldn't be a problem anymore. It used to be that at least one person in the kitchen had to be certified.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Brandon, after Weaver and maybe Wilson, who do you trust?
    Regarding fast food I like Carl's sweet potato fries. A Five Guys just opened near me amid much hype. The burger is pricey but huge. I would say in n out is just as good.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   

not going to the In N Out that's a ten minute walk from my apartment exerts a huge amount of self control. I think I've been three times since I've been here, so I'm doing pretty good! haha. it's so addicting though. it's like whenever I finish eating In N Out, I immediately want to order another one. they must lace it with drugs.
    Think about it this way, since you have to walk you have now burned calories before you got there so when you eat it, you'll be right back where you started before you walked there.... Wait am I encouraging someone to eat fast food? And yes a lot of fast food places do but certain chemicals in the food so you will come back for more

Oh man, don't even get me started on their breakfast. Those pancakes are sooo good! Their coconut creme pie is fantastic too. They used to be mainly bay area, but they opened one about 3 miles from my house and I was so excited. I used to have to drive to Tracy for it.
    Yep I do love Nations! Coconut creme pie is good but I find banana creme pie to be better. All in a matter of taste I guess. Oh wow you would drive to Tracy to get Nations, glad one opened up waay closer to you then. I have 2 of them within a 15 min drive for me. Yes that can be dangerous!