Page 42 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344455292 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    It won't let me because I'm "subscribed" to you
    ummm well unsubscribe and ask to be my friend and then message me on FB, i know i have it set up so that my fb is like iron clad.. and if u can't friend me let me know so i can turn the switch off so u can friend LOL i think i have the " no vacancy" for friend requests on..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    So quick question.

Does using the heater make the gas bill go higher?
    YES

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    So what you think they put crack in those chicken nuggets? We already crave fat and sugar.

I think you have to walk a lot further to burn off the calories. Better go to the second closest location.

In your house or car? Does you home heat use gas or electricity?
    was just going to ask gas or electricity.. smart guy u are swampy!

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I've had girlfriens and they either say:
    "I don't like it when you choose",
    or
    "I never get to choose".

Then this happens because I want them to choose.

and u want them to them to choose.. us chicks don't want to chose, we really want you too. so now you know a tip for your current and or next GF

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Diet Mountain Dew rules! (or at least I try to convince myself)

Pengy, does your facility use registry personnel? It's not ideal but at least it's someone to help out.

Our facility is in such financial dire straights that we haven't used registry or travelers for years. And as far as the tech position goes... we can't use temp help because they would have to be able to use the MediTech system to put the orders in... and we have the version that uses the status board system which is a royal.... you know what.

We've had a BUNCH of our RN's even quit and to to Desert Regional in Palm Springs. They are even saying now that since we are so short staffed, they are throwing the patient ratio guidelines out the window... well maybe not out the window but pushing the boundries... instead of 4 patients they have had to take 5 or 6 because we can't turn anyone away and we can't hold them in ER for to long.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

soo jealous

N sent me a photo of the monorail sign in the monorail, so he was on the monorail at 5ish tonight.. okay jealous number one.. the second one was a photo of Mr. Toad inside MTWR..he sent them to share with me the fun time he is having.. or to rub it in that i couldn't be there tonight.. either way i am freakin jealous!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I hate when I go to get a nice big glass of milk only to find that it's gone bad. Expiration February 28th my A$$!

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Not a Coke fan, but I will drink Coke Zero...

Our workload in general is the issue. We work 12 hour shift and are basically monitor tech/unit clerk no matter if we have 4 patients for 45. We are responsible for watching the cardiac monitors AND answering 5 phone lines, taking off orders the doc writes, filing papers, fetching stuff for the docs, running med recs and previous records for them, building admit charts and doing the admissions... sometimes coming right on top of each other or 5 minutes apart... The reason the first one quit is he went to a different hospital, is starting at almost twice as much an hour for monitor tech, AND had one sometimes TWO clerks on the desk with him. The last two times I worked I almost walked out for the same reason.... we get everything thrown at us all at ones. If the RN's orient new RN's they get paid more. We get... nothing. I clocked back in from lunch the other day 60 seconds late and they docked my check 15 minutes. Everyone is just getting sick and tired of getting dumped on.
    Yikes!!! I won't complain about my job again any time soon! That's stupid that you were docked 15 minutes for being a minute late. Our system has to be down to the second if you clock in from a 30 minute lunch and often I'll end up with 31 minutes because the machine keeps telling me I'm too early. Nobody has told me I've gotten any penalties, so I think I'm ok.

• Sock Puppet

I lOVE coke zero!

we clock in via our own computers at our desk. it's a neat little system

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    the second one was a photo of Mr. Toad inside MTWR..he sent them to share with me the fun time he is having.. or to rub it in that i couldn't be there tonight.. either way i am freakin jealous!
    I'm jealous that he is on Mr. Toad's at all! My kid NEVER wants to ride that and its' my fav Fantasyland ride. I may have to ride it on the 2nd since I will kid free that day.

• Goofy

hi room

• Grim Grinning

I hate when I go to get a nice big glass of milk only to find that it's gone bad. Expiration February 28th my A$$!
    I'd go back to the grocery store and ask for a replacement gallon or whatever it is.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I think it's Dasani actually.
    I don't think that is latin, although I think it's Italian for RC Cola.

Our workload in general is the issue. We work 12 hour shift and are basically monitor tech/unit clerk no matter if we have 4 patients for 45. We are responsible for watching the cardiac monitors AND answering 5 phone lines, taking off orders the doc writes, filing papers, fetching stuff for the docs, running med recs and previous records for them, building admit charts and doing the admissions... sometimes coming right on top of each other or 5 minutes apart... The reason the first one quit is he went to a different hospital, is starting at almost twice as much an hour for monitor tech, AND had one sometimes TWO clerks on the desk with him. The last two times I worked I almost walked out for the same reason.... we get everything thrown at us all at ones. If the RN's orient new RN's they get paid more. We get... nothing. I clocked back in from lunch the other day 60 seconds late and they docked my check 15 minutes. Everyone is just getting sick and tired of getting dumped on.
    It's a backwards industry, I wish I could say something helpful, but that's the way it is.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Our facility is in such financial dire straights that we haven't used registry or travelers for years. And as far as the tech position goes... we can't use temp help because they would have to be able to use the MediTech system to put the orders in... and we have the version that uses the status board system which is a royal.... you know what.We've had a BUNCH of our RN's even quit and to to Desert Regional in Palm Springs. They are even saying now that since we are so short staffed, they are throwing the patient ratio guidelines out the window... well maybe not out the window but pushing the boundries... instead of 4 patients they have had to take 5 or 6 because we can't turn anyone away and we can't hold them in ER for to long.
    Meditech!!! Argh!!! Say no more. When we "upgraded" last year, it took an entire month for everyone to get up to speed on it but even now, we haven't worked out kinks. Orders can get changed but it may not show up which is asking for trouble.

• world class bilge rat

Hello everyone.

• world class bilge rat

I'm jealous that he is on Mr. Toad's at all! My kid NEVER wants to ride that and its' my fav Fantasyland ride. I may have to ride it on the 2nd since I will kid free that day.
    I'll ride it with you......'bout fifty-hundred times!!

I love that ride. Fantasyland is my favorite place.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Amanda

PEPSI and COKE

Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Aunt Pengy...They laying off again at my work place!

Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !