Page 48 of 134 FirstFirst ... 38454647484950515898 ... LastLast

• What Time Taught Us

Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

hey amanda so is your avatar a scene from tonights American Horror Story, then? :P

• What Time Taught Us

o__O not sure what's going on with the thing below my name. is it just me? instead of stars it's a little MiceChat ticket thing and then AB. hmmm

edit: after some exploration, it seems to be a new way to track post count instead of stars. I guess that's kind of cool. I prefer the stars though (which in themselves were inferior to the diamonds that came before them, according to barbara :P )

• Grim Grinning

That's interesting! And no, just lil ol me being a dork. I WISH Ryan Murphy would pick me up for a season of American Horror Story. I'd fangirl and die.

• Grim Grinning

I'm not sure I quite understand the new system. I was just adapting to the new star system. Oh well, they look cool.

• Grim Grinning

Lots of invisible people in here. I feel like I'm in a room full of ghosties.

• What Time Taught Us

it's a step up from the grey stars at least, which I thought were really ugly.

in other news, I really hate The Beats. there's just nothing enjoyable about their poems imo. -___-

on a more positive note: uhh... my folder has puppies on it.

• Grim Grinning

I like puppies! Not sure what The Beats is, but I'm sorry they have nothing enjoyable.

I'm watching Jimmy Fallon, not sure what to change it to because after his opening bit, I'm not interested in his show tonight. Is it bad I'm already missing American Horror Story? It's gonna be a long 9 months.

• Grim Grinning

And where in the world is Higgins!?! The desk bit isn't as funny now. I'm hoping they didn't replace him with whoever the guy up there is. I don't care for him.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

This is how the new post counting system works Ride Back to Yesterland with Ticket Book Post Counts!

I like the ride ticket booklet they used, I think its cute and unique to Disney

• What Time Taught Us

The Beat Poets. like jack karouac, allen ginsberg, frank o'hara, etc. you know the whole thing with the bongo drums and dramatic poetry readings and stuff? that's comes from them, I believe. or at least it's an exaggeration of their style.

and no, I totally understand about missing your show. lol. I get very attached to my shows. I'm excited for this spring though when Game of Thrones and Mad Men come back. and Community comes back in a couple weeks.

I haven't seen American Horror Story though. tbh I really dislike Ryan Murphy.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Chuck is a year and a half. The one I had in my lap is under a year though. Melissa got two kittens a bit ago and they're both lap cats. Chuck isn't much of a lap cat. He just likes to sit across the room from you and judge lol.
    I've been trying to catch up on the 10+ pages I've missed for the past few hours (work is busy) and just had to comment on this even though I'm still a good 5 pages from the end. I laughed so hard at this!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Ahhhh, that makes sense. They're reallllly making me work for that next level now.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    The Beat Poets. like jack karouac, allen ginsberg, frank o'hara, etc. you know the whole thing with the bongo drums and dramatic poetry readings and stuff? that's comes from them, I believe. or at least it's an exaggeration of their style.

and no, I totally understand about missing your show. lol. I get very attached to my shows. I'm excited for this spring though when Game of Thrones and Mad Men come back. and Community comes back in a couple weeks.

I haven't seen American Horror Story though. tbh I really dislike Ryan Murphy.
    Gotcha! Yeah, I'm sorry. And yes, RM is the biggest troll on the planet, he loves to ruin his own shows. You can see exactly where he gets bored with a plot point and abandons it like a child that's sick of its new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I've been trying to catch up on the 10+ pages I've missed for the past few hours (work is busy) and just had to comment on this even though I'm still a good 5 pages from the end. I laughed so hard at this!!
    I'm glad it made you laugh. Chuck always does stuff like that, so it's a barrel of laughs here. We all swear he stares right into your soul and eats it.

• What Time Taught Us

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    This is how the new post counting system works Ride Back to Yesterland with Ticket Book Post Counts!

I like the ride ticket booklet they used, I think its cute and unique to Disney
    interesting... I think the levels are skewed a bit high though. I can't imagine it's as easy to amass post numbers outside of the RCMC. it must take ages and ages for people who post in the Disneyland boards to even reach 1000, let alone 50000. but then again what do I know, I literally do not look at anything on this site other than these threads. :P sometimes I read Dateline Disney when I remember on mondays.

• Grim Grinning

You sound like me. I stay in here where it's safe. Every now and again I poke my head out, then realize why I don't do that haha.