Page 49 of 134 FirstFirst ... 243946474849505152597499 ... LastLast

• Selfie Expert

Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

Phew I was actually only 2 pages from the end! In summary (from what I remember):

1. I love In n Out
    2. I hate Arrowhead water
    3. I am 2, now 3, episodes behind on AHS because it's moving too slowly for me so it loses my attention after about 4 minutes. I have a very short attention span.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    3. I am 2, now 3, episodes behind on AHS because it's moving too slowly for me so it loses my attention after about 4 minutes. I have a very short attention span.
    Stick with it!! Watch every episode from The Name Game all the way through to Madness Ends. So good!! The end was great. I should have re-watched it tonight, but decided to catch up on Top Chef instead.

• What Time Taught Us

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    You sound like me. I stay in here where it's safe. Every now and again I poke my head out, then realize why I don't do that haha.
    I used to read all the posts in the DCA Project Tracker thread. but of course, now that's gone. and I liked all the trip reports that people would most, but I don't think anyone really does that anymore.

• Grim Grinning

Sadly nobody really does TR's anymore. I did one a while ago, but I have since re-arranged my photobucket account, so none of the pictures show up anymore.

• Grim Grinning

Alrighty, I think I'm gonna call it a night. Goodnight everyone!

• Selfie Expert

It's a shame, TRs are my favorite part of MC. I'm dying to organize my photo bucket account, but I don't want to break all the links in my TRs!

Good night, amanda!

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    interesting... I think the levels are skewed a bit high though. I can't imagine it's as easy to amass post numbers outside of the RCMC. it must take ages and ages for people who post in the Disneyland boards to even reach 1000, let alone 50000. but then again what do I know, I literally do not look at anything on this site other than these threads. :P sometimes I read Dateline Disney when I remember on mondays.
    Totally agree Kevin, the post levels are a bit skewed. But as it stands I'm halfway through the letters If I remember correctly Pengy got a lot of her posts back when she first joined by playing in the Fun & Games Lounge.

I don't post too much outside of the RCMC threads myself. It all depends, if its something interesting then I'll comment or if it's something I can help with then I'll definitely comment. But most of the threads I stay out of because people get too personal and start attacking each other.

• Selfie Expert

*bump* for Barbaraann since I've been playing in the fun & games again.

I had an RN who's out on a traveling assignment in Cali called me to ask a drug question because he knows he can trust me. HUGE compliment!

Also, I think I may have broken something in my foot. I tripped and fell off a curb while we were in Alabama a week and a half ago. My foot has hurt since then... but since I can walk on it and move all of my toes, I don't think it's an emergency, plus I figure all they'd do is boot me anyway... Just better be healed in time for my next DLR trip!

• Hukuna Matata!

Good morning friends. just catching up on all of the past posts I fell asleep before I could return the hi's to everybody. I'm sitting here debating if I should try to go to Anaheim for the day. My luck it will stop raining as soon as I land. Decisions decisions. Thinks to self "I wonder if they have a Disney store in Houston? I think this is one of many assignments there? Why Houston? And why is all the rum gone? JfK lol. I hope everyone has a great day. I'll be on all day I just decided to stay home. I can't deal with the Disneyland Express and rental cars is like paying a lease. Are they insane? 60 bucks today or 20 bucks tomorrow, they say its business travelers I say no way Jose you know Jose from the tiki room speaking of tiki room. My friend and I saw Maynard all weekend a few weeks ago. Working the front gate, then at the tiki room. Even in Tomorrowland a first for me. Wow I am awake and rambling. Gooooood morning peeeeeeps

• What Time Taught Us

clara, I watched a few more episodes of Walking Dead which puts me halfway through the first part of this season... I will say that it's heaps better than last year, but I'm still pretty iffy on it.

I just got through the, er, "delivery" scene. that was just MESSED UP. for real. what even. and furthermore, I'm still dumbfounded that she didn't terminate her pregnancy in the first place. what the heck are you gonna do with a baby in the zombie apocalypse.

oh my god what it's 4:45 and I have to wake up at 8! okay goodnight lol

• Hukuna Matata!

Yup, love the walking dead. I couldn't believe they went the path they did. What a tweest! Next month is going to be great tv time.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Yes, I did read back, and you guys sure were chatty last night.

The new post thing is a bit confusing. I have a long way to catch up with Jody, who has the only "E" ticket on MiceChat. That's quite a tribute to her. She didn't leave while so many others have.

Snow is heading my way, and that means tomorrow morning may go smoothly or it might be a long time at the airport. Not even sure if Kathy did get her car back yesterday, as Sean said that mom was sick.

I have last minute things to put in my backpack. I must watch what I eat today. I always get a nervous stomach when I am going to fly. Not that the flying makes me nervous. I just hate having to use those terrible toilets on the plane more than once during a flight. I have my aisle seat, and my iPad is all charged. I put a lot of new games on there that I can play. I hope the plane isn't too cold, although I am wearing my new red Mickey Disneyland hooded sweatshirt. Funny thing is, I bought it at the Disney Store in the Dells. They always have Disneyland merchandise when we go there.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

A grand and glorious good morning! Bright eyes and bushy tails!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Barbaraann must be getting super excited to be making another trip west.

i shall miss the time together I used to have with her here.
    Last edited by Radiobarry; 01-24-2013 at 06:22 AM.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Barbaraann must be getting super excited to be making another trip west.
    That I am. However, I am hoping that for once the weathermen are wrong, and the snow comes no where near my neck of the woods.

My first night, if I make it there in one piece, I haven't decided which park to hit first. I will want to see the Remember fireworks, however, I am really looking forward to seeing all the new stuff in DCA. I guess a lot depends on how soon I arrive. If all goes well, I could be all checked in at my hotel by 1:30 in the afternoon.