Page 52 of 134 FirstFirst ... 22742495051525354556277102 ... LastLast

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

We have lots of Coumadin patients here so we're practically a Coumadin/wound care clinic

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    yep ur right. i just figured that out haa!! and so u will get a e ticket at 50,000...so get busy lady!! lol

Brandon, i don't think you will get a E ticket today..you need to post more .. lol

I'll get to 50K one day...it's not the goal but the journey itself that matters - ancient Chinese philosopher ancestor of me (lol)

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My husband and I got a great shipment of grapefruit and oranges recently, so I have been consuming a lot of juice. I should eat the oranges, but squeezing them is a whole lot more fun.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    umm why u there?

i need some champagne right now i think.. or some tequila shots.. this morning is not starting good... anyhow what about super mario bro?? i got the super mario bro ringtone.. it's rocks!
    Well you know how in that game when you get a star, you turn "invincible" and you can just run through everything? That's how we can approach life's troubles.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Yup. I have had a whole lot of fun here at MiceChat these last almost 8 years.

I remember the days when we had a lot of chat threads. Then Gold came along, and most of those threads went Gold. Jody was smart when she decided against that move, in terms of the RCMC. Where are those other posters today. Gone. Where are all their posts made in Gold? Gone. Where is the RCMC? Still here, and thriving.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My husband and I got a great shipment of grapefruit and oranges recently, so I have been consuming a lot of juice. I should eat the oranges, but squeezing them is a whole lot more fun.
    oranges are good...

I remember the days when we had a lot of chat threads. Then Gold came along, and most of those threads went Gold. Jody was smart when she decided against that move, in terms of the RCMC. Where are those other posters today. Gone. Where are all their posts made in Gold? Gone. Where is the RCMC? Still here, and thriving.
    yeah i must be cheap, cause i don't wanna fork out the money for GOLD status... lol

• Sock Puppet

coumadin is a drug for strokes and blood clots and heartattacks.. i think they gave me that when i had my stress anxiety in the ER.. i sure was flying high tho, maybe it wasn't that one.., they rolled me in my bed to the Cat Scan machine and i guess as we were going down the hall i was telling the nurse " road trip!!"

then the fun part began, they pumped me with iodine to do the test...

yyeah...so

• mountains beyond mtns.

One way that Coumadin helps is that it gives one an excuse to not eat Brussels sprouts or asparagus.

alright I won't attempt more medication jokes though I thought about asking Kelly if she needed a Vicodin prescription.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Just had to correct this...Dasani is owned by Coke.
    Taking after C#1 and correcting details/factual errors, eh?

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    One way that Coumadin helps is that it gives one an excuse to not eat Brussels sprouts or asparagus.

alright I won't attempt more medication jokes though I thought about asking Kelly if she needed a Vicodin prescription.
    yes ur medical jokes are falling flat like a certain letter to the nabisco company

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Morning! Its' multi-quote central ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Sadly nobody really does TR's anymore. I did one a while ago, but I have since re-arranged my photobucket account, so none of the pictures show up anymore.
    I was doing a few there for a bit but I decided that my cell phones pictures were not cutting it. I'm not doing any more until I get my Canon. Should be soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    clara, I watched a few more episodes of Walking Dead which puts me halfway through the first part of this season... I will say that it's heaps better than last year, but I'm still pretty iffy on it.

I just got through the, er, "delivery" scene. that was just MESSED UP. for real. what even. and furthermore, I'm still dumbfounded that she didn't terminate her pregnancy in the first place. what the heck are you gonna do with a baby in the zombie apocalypse.
    The delivery scene was horrid and sad but in all honesty...I'm glad that she was kicked outta the show. That character really annoyed me. And I have no idea how she would terminate the pregnancy without an abortion doctor around. That would seem painful and scary. Not many choices for her and Rick about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    A grand and glorious good morning! Bright eyes and bushy tails!
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Greetings from the beautiful Oxnard Coumadin Clinic and Wound Care Center.
    Why are you there? Hope everything is ok

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    *dancing around room* I got an E ticket, I got an E ticket!!!!
    I knew Pengy would gloat! But you so deserve it!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Happy Thursday!

I remember those days to. I remember people who were there that are no longer here and how much fun meets were. I used to go every Sunday just about. But my Sundays started to become filled. I wished they held the meets on Saturdays. I actually don't like going to the parks on a Sunday because I school and work is the next day.

• Sock Puppet

well micechat was down for a nit just now.. that was fun..

And I haven't really made friends with the MiceChat Eticket icons. I don't necessarily hate them, I just don't think they look right. Its hard to explain. But I will accept them. Its VERY creative, I will admit that.

• Sock Puppet

i hae a photo of the semi amazing gradient nail polish effect method #2 for Kelly.

<---- Oh wow...look at that...just past 14,000 posts for me...ha!

• Sock Puppet

here brandon, here is a joke for you...and well i hope it makes others laugh

MEMO

re:Restroom Use Policy

In the past, employees were permitted to make trips to the restroom under informal guidelines. Effective immediately, a Restroom Trip Policy will be established to provide a more consistent method of accounting for each employee's restroom time and ensuring equal treatment of all employees.

Under the policy a;Restroom Trip Bank; will be established for each employee. The first day of each month, employees will be given twenty Restroom Trip Credits. These credits may be accumulated.

Within four to six weeks, the entrance doors to all restrooms are being equipped with personal identification stations and computer- linked voice print recognition devices. Before the end of the month each employee must provide two copies of voice prints (one normal and one under stress) to the Human Resources Department. The voice print recognition station will be operational but not restrictive during the entire month. Employees should acquaint themselves with the stations during that period.

If the employee's Restroom Trip Bank balance reaches zero, the doors to the restrooms will not unlock for that employee's voice until the first of the next month. In addition, all restroom stalls are being equipped with time paper roll retractors. If the stall is occupied for more than three minutes, an alarm will sound. Thirty-seconds after the alarm sounds, the roll of paper will retract into the wall, the toilet will flush, and the stall door will open. If the stall remains occupied your picture will be taken.

The picture will then be posted on the bulletin board located in the Employee Relations Office. Anyone's picture showing up three times will immediately be terminated. If you have any questions about this policy, please ask your supervisor. They have all received advanced instructions.

Thank you and Have a Nice Day.

"paper roll retractors"
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 01-24-2013 at 11:16 AM.