Page 54 of 134 FirstFirst ... 42944515253545556576479104 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 2008
  1. #796

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,216

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Also someone close to you works for Coca cola, if I recall?

  2. #797

    • What Time Taught Us
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post

    The delivery scene was horrid and sad but in all honesty...I'm glad that she was kicked outta the show. That character really annoyed me. And I have no idea how she would terminate the pregnancy without an abortion doctor around. That would seem painful and scary. Not many choices for her and Rick about that.
    idk I remember last season there was a whole episode where she and rick went back and forth on whether they should keep the baby or not. she had Glen go into town to get morning after pills but then decided not to take them. I mean the pills are a contraceptive and I'm pretty sure can't be used to abort, but this show doesn't quite follow that sort of logic so who knows, lol. but yeah that character was definitely not beloved by anyone.




    anyway, it's raining here. I slept through my first class because it was coming down pretty hard this morning and I didn't want to walk in it for the 30 minutes it takes to get to class. :P it's fine though because 85% of that class would have been a film screening so I'll just watch it on my own.

  3. #798

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,410

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    I knew it was either Coke or Pepsi. By the time I remembered it was Coke, the conversation had moved on.

  4. #799

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,410

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    anyway, it's raining here. I slept through my first class because it was coming down pretty hard this morning and I didn't want to walk in it for the 30 minutes it takes to get to class. :P it's fine though because 85% of that class would have been a film screening so I'll just watch it on my own.
    It's misting here, I wish it would just rain already. I'll trade ya!

  5. #800

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    idk I remember last season there was a whole episode where she and rick went back and forth on whether they should keep the baby or not. she had Glen go into town to get morning after pills but then decided not to take them. I mean the pills are a contraceptive and I'm pretty sure can't be used to abort, but this show doesn't quite follow that sort of logic so who knows, lol. but yeah that character was definitely not beloved by anyone.
    ah yes yes, you are right. I forgot about the morning after pills. If she had taken those she would have aborted it. But she didn't so she was doome to die in childbirth anyway.

  6. #801

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    thanks Sara. Usually I like to keep the nails really trim so I can play my guitar and whatever else but I'll give it a try sometime!

    lots of guys near where I live like a lot of things that are traditionally female and there's nothing wrong with it. In this case, it's just colored chemicals
    riiight. i have seen men wear like one color on their fingers next to their ring fingers.. nothing wrong with wearing a top coat that maybe clear but has a slight pink color to it. but i was refering to the actually paint job in the photo.. you gonna be game and try it brandon?? u can do it with any colors really, i just picked colors that would blend well

  7. #802

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,216

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    I'm looking over Muse's setlist from last night at Staples and it's not as great as it could be. I don't feel I missed out on that much.

  8. #803

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    So, my cat has now started sleeping up near my head, instead of at my feet, on the bed. Does this mean something? Is he trying to show me something? what do you guys think? He's been sleeping at the foot of my bed for the past 2 years I've had him and just the past few weeks its changed.

  9. #804

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    umm that prefers the top of your head. maybe for warmth and comfort.

  10. #805

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,216

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    riiight. i have seen men wear like one color on their fingers next to their ring fingers.. nothing wrong with wearing a top coat that maybe clear but has a slight pink color to it. but i was refering to the actually paint job in the photo.. you gonna be game and try it brandon?? u can do it with any colors really, i just picked colors that would blend well
    I'm mostly kidding around . But I could always pass it off as some sort of anime inspired trend "these are the colors of my favorite anime hero Yusuke Gyoza...I'm going to a convention in a few weeks and I'm testing these colors to see how they look!"

  11. #806

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,410

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I'm looking over Muse's setlist from last night at Staples and it's not as great as it could be. I don't feel I missed out on that much.
    They're gonna be up here next week, either monday or tuesday, I can't remember.

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    So, my cat has now started sleeping up near my head, instead of at my feet, on the bed. Does this mean something? Is he trying to show me something? what do you guys think? He's been sleeping at the foot of my bed for the past 2 years I've had him and just the past few weeks its changed.
    Chuck does that from time to time. Have you been in a drastically different mood lately? Sad or anything like that? He may be trying to comfort you. If he's not acting any different other than that, I'm sure he's fine. Chuck will always sleep up by my face & let me pet him if I'm sick or sad or something like that.

  12. #807

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Chuck does that from time to time. Have you been in a drastically different mood lately? Sad or anything like that? He may be trying to comfort you. If he's not acting any different other than that, I'm sure he's fine. Chuck will always sleep up by my face & let me pet him if I'm sick or sad or something like that.
    Actually Snickers lets me do this to. I will sometimes wake up in middle of the night or first thing in the morning and see him there and I turn and pet him or just kinda lay on him like a pillow and he doesn't budge and seems to like it. I wonder if he likes that better than being at my feet where I kick him in the middle of the night! ha!

  13. #808

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,410

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Actually Snickers lets me do this to. I will sometimes wake up in middle of the night or first thing in the morning and see him there and I turn and pet him or just kinda lay on him like a pillow and he doesn't budge and seems to like it. I wonder if he likes that better than being at my feet where I kick him in the middle of the night! ha!
    That's entirely possible too! Chuck won't let me use him as a pillow. I had a cat that would looove when I'd do that. I do it to Chuck, he looks at me with a very disapproving glare. But he likes when I lay in bed and just rub his tummy really softly.

  14. #809

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    That's entirely possible too! Chuck won't let me use him as a pillow. I had a cat that would looove when I'd do that. I do it to Chuck, he looks at me with a very disapproving glare. But he likes when I lay in bed and just rub his tummy really softly.
    ok yeah...can I leave work now and go home and cuddle with my cat and a hot cup of cocoa on this rainy day...hmmm can I please?!?

  15. #810

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,410

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Of course you can!! Kitty snuggles for all! As for me, I need to take a shower before work. It's weird going back to work. I've been off for over a week since I was sick.

Similar Threads

  1. [Pictures] Mad T Party, Fabulous.... No Room Move Down
    By Disneyland 1951 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 10:40 PM
  2. nice cup of tea and a sit down
    By J9000 in forum Disneyland Paris
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 05:59 AM
  3. How To Clean Your Toilet! (tee hee)
    By TinkPink in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 02:07 PM
  4. Keeping you computer clean! (The Free Way!)
    By Monorail Man in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 07:17 PM
  5. BigDaddyKyle - Please clean out your message box!
    By mamabot in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 08:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •