Page 56 of 134 FirstFirst ... 63146535455565758596681106 ... LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    It could. Everything from sitting in the airport, to sitting on the plane, while the weather cleared. It could get ugly.

Oh no! So you need to be outta there before the snow hits!

• Sock Puppet

No animals. Don't get along with them. I won't let cats, and/or dogs in my house, and especially not on my furniture.

For you animal lovers, love your animals. I just don't get along with them at all.
    hey it's okay. i feel this about birds. and snakes and reptiles...

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I've always wanted a snake, just haven't gotten around to getting one. Plus they creep my mom out kind of. I also very much doubt Chuck would like it, he'd probably try "playing" with it and that would be that.
    ewww snakes. i get nightmares about snakes, it's horrible the nightmares i have had.. you don't even wanna know some of them

It could. Everything from sitting in the airport, to sitting on the plane, while the weather cleared. It could get ugly.
    oh nooo barb!

..lizard story....my nephew caught a lizard in the backyard. i had no idea. i came bumbling down the stairs and he walks up with his fist clenched shut.. and before i knew it. he was like " LOOOOK AUNT SARA!! LOOK WHAT I CAUGHT!!" AND stuck the lizard in my face, 3 inches from my nose...i screamed and ran opposite direction and saying " get it away"..

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I told my husband this will be my last Winter trip. Of course planes can get delayed for other reasons, besides snow.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Hey! That's not nice lol.
    But you have to admit, there's humor in how some of the greatest musicians alive can't put aside their squabbles to make it through a tour.

I told my husband this will be my last Winter trip. Of course planes can get delayed for other reasons, besides snow.

so then no more visits for MC Anniversary weekend?

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ..lizard story....my nephew caught a lizard in the backyard. i had no idea. i came bumbling down the stairs and he walks up with his fist clenched shut.. and before i knew it. he was like " LOOOOK AUNT SARA!! LOOK WHAT I CAUGHT!!" AND stuck the lizard in my face, 3 inches from my nose...i screamed and ran opposite direction and saying " get it away"..
    My cousin did this with a black widow as a kid. She's always been a bug person (she's my age, so I think she's outgrown it for the most part.) and found it in the back yard. She picked it up by the leg, brought it inside & asked her mom what kind of spider it was.

I hope the snow leaves your area alone til you're safely away. It's true though that they can end up delayed for other reasons too.

• Sock Puppet

leave van halen alone u meanie LOL

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

When I first got married, my husband filled our small apartment with a whole bunch of creepy crawly things. We had a snake, horned toad, cameleons, and lizards. I yelled at my husband. "The creatures better go, or I'm going". He took them all back to the pet store. You see, I would have been fine if he had just caged these things, but he had them crawling all over the house.

They left, and my husband and I kept the pets down to just a few turtles we have had over the years. We have had our present turtle about 15 years. No trouble at all.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    But you have to admit, there's humor in how some of the greatest musicians alive can't put aside their squabbles to make it through a tour.
    Very true. The excuse they gave this time was that they "bit off more than they could chew" and were taking a break, but would re-schedule all the dates they were going to miss. Then they cancelled them altogether and said they were gonna tour Japan and such instead.

• Sock Puppet

My cousin did this with a black widow as a kid. She's always been a bug person (she's my age, so I think she's outgrown it for the most part.) and found it in the back yard. She picked it up by the leg, brought it inside & asked her mom what kind of spider it was.
    o m g .LOL.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    so then no more visits for MC Anniversary weekend?
    I already have Dolphin's Cove booked for October, so I can be there for Halloween. That's a short Monday to Friday trip.

• Sock Puppet

chameleons are cool. i'd like one of those.i dont think i'd be able to hold it or anything.. but they are cool to look at .. but anything else .. heck no!! ick! my bird flaps her wings and i get freaked out..LOL

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    o m g .LOL.
    Yup. And my aunt, not thinking her response all the way through said, "The kind you drop and squish." She dropped it on the white carpet and stomped on it. Hilarious! She was I think 6 or 7 at the time.

My cousin did this with a black widow as a kid. She's always been a bug person (she's my age, so I think she's outgrown it for the most part.) and found it in the back yard. She picked it up by the leg, brought it inside & asked her mom what kind of spider it was..
    Holy S$*T! OMG If I was her mom I would have flipped out! I'm surprised that it didn't bite her because spiders don't have very long legs. It could have leaned over and BAM! She's in the hospital or dead! Well a Black Widow bite can mean death for children in some cases. A neighbor of my parents got bit by a Black Widow on his toe and it landed him in the hospital for days.

When I first got married, my husband filled our small apartment with a whole bunch of creepy crawly things. We had a snake, horned toad, cameleons, and lizards. I yelled at my husband. "The creatures better go, or I'm going". He took them all back to the pet store. You see, I would have been fine if he had just caged these things, but he had them crawling all over the house.

They left, and my husband and I kept the pets down to just a few turtles we have had over the years. We have had our present turtle about 15 years. No trouble at all.
    Blegh! I can not image a horned toad crawling around my house...screw that!