Page 58 of 134 FirstFirst ... 83348555657585960616883108 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 2008
  1. #856

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Ah...well..still makes me cringe. Black Widows are no joke.
    Ohhh don't I know it. We have to have the outside of the house sprayed at least twice a year because they're everywhere up here.

  2. #857

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Ohhh don't I know it. We have to have the outside of the house sprayed at least twice a year because they're everywhere up here.
    I hear Brown Widows are deadlier...

  3. #858

    • Angel Fan MC Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beautiful Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    24,291
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Glad you're ok Barry! Gotta take care of yourself.
    I take about ten different meds, see three different doctors and have an ER nurse for a wife. I am still here!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

  4. #859

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I take about ten different meds, see three different doctors and have an ER nurse for a wife. I am still here!

  5. #860

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,218

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Aloha! (Am I being ironic? )
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  6. #861

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I hear Brown Widows are deadlier...
    Brown Recluses are what you have to watch out for. Black widows, you can survive their bite. Recluses, if you get bit by one of those, your skin dies and it's not pretty. It eats away your skin. I've seen pictures of what it does. Yuck. We have those here too, I've seen one. I emptied about half a can of wasp killer on it because that's all I had on hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I take about ten different meds, see three different doctors and have an ER nurse for a wife. I am still here!
    I'd say you're in good hands! Melissa is dating someone who has paramedic training. He comes in quite handy sometimes.

  7. #862

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Aloha! (Am I being ironic? )
    Only if you follow it by saying "My name is Mr. Hand." You're way too young to get that reference. But! You get tons of points if you get it without searching for the answer.

  8. #863

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Aloha! (Am I being ironic? )
    Hey there!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Brown Recluses are what you have to watch out for. Black widows, you can survive their bite. Recluses, if you get bit by one of those, your skin dies and it's not pretty. It eats away your skin. I've seen pictures of what it does. Yuck. We have those here too, I've seen one. I emptied about half a can of wasp killer on it because that's all I had on hand.
    Yup...Brown Recluses are the Devil! I've seen pictures of bites to...horrid. I've never actually seen a Brown Recluse live but I've seen pictures and there is nothing really distinctive about them. Like Black Widows have the Red hourglass. Brown Recluses are just brown spiders. Scary!

  9. #864

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Ha..I remember when I was at college in Texas, I used to walk the track every night. The most interesting spiders and frogs would visit me on the track at night. I stepped on a frog once and felt so bad. But it hopped away...

    Then one time I was walking around the track, with my ear buds in and I just HAPPENED to look down and saw the BIGGEST HAIREST spider I had ever seen. I stopped instantly...slowly backed up (so as to not startle the hairy spider and have it jump at me)..then ran the other way.

  10. #865

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Brown Recluses are what you have to watch out for. Black widows, you can survive their bite. Recluses, if you get bit by one of those, your skin dies and it's not pretty. It eats away your skin. I've seen pictures of what it does. Yuck. We have those here too, I've seen one. I emptied about half a can of wasp killer on it because that's all I had on hand.
    ophhh yeah i have seen what happens to your skin..it's horrible and really you don't wanna go looking for photos .. seriously.. i made that mistake.. omg. So nothing worse then brown recluse

  11. #866

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Yup...Brown Recluses are the Devil! I've seen pictures of bites to...horrid. I've never actually seen a Brown Recluse live but I've seen pictures and there is nothing really distinctive about them. Like Black Widows have the Red hourglass. Brown Recluses are just brown spiders. Scary!
    I couldn't tell the difference for a while either, but my step dad worked for Clark Pest Control and pointed one out to me. Yeah.... no thanks.

  12. #867

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,269

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I take about ten different meds, see three different doctors and have an ER nurse for a wife. I am still here!
    Glad to hear you are okay!

    I am building up medical credentials myself - 2 doctors, 2 meds (Dr. 2's 2nd opinion got me off two), best friend is a nutritionist, have many RN friends and I had one day with around 10 lab tests. It was strange to see that much blood coming out of me.

  13. #868

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Ha..I remember when I was at college in Texas, I used to walk the track every night. The most interesting spiders and frogs would visit me on the track at night. I stepped on a frog once and felt so bad. But it hopped away...

    Then one time I was walking around the track, with my ear buds in and I just HAPPENED to look down and saw the BIGGEST HAIREST spider I had ever seen. I stopped instantly...slowly backed up (so as to not startle the hairy spider and have it jump at me)..then ran the other way.
    I do this every time I come across a spider. If it's in my room, I'll slowly back away, cry, have a breakdown, then find a shoe to beat it to death mercilessly with.

  14. #869

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    i do this every time i come across a spider. If it's in my room, i'll slowly back away, cry, have a breakdown, then find a shoe to beat it to death mercilessly with.
    kill kill!

  15. #870

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    , then find a shoe to beat it to death mercilessly with.
    I Like to use some grenades.. that seems to be very effective...

    juuuust kidding!

Similar Threads

  1. [Pictures] Mad T Party, Fabulous.... No Room Move Down
    By Disneyland 1951 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 10:40 PM
  2. nice cup of tea and a sit down
    By J9000 in forum Disneyland Paris
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 05:59 AM
  3. How To Clean Your Toilet! (tee hee)
    By TinkPink in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 02:07 PM
  4. Keeping you computer clean! (The Free Way!)
    By Monorail Man in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 07:17 PM
  5. BigDaddyKyle - Please clean out your message box!
    By mamabot in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 08:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •