Page 83 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3358738081828384858693108133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2008
  1. #1231

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,264

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    sooooooo it's friday.... what's everyone doing tonight?? wait let me guess!! chill out on micechat!! RFLOL just kidding

    no seriously what is everyone doing tonight?? anyone got hot dates or a date??? lol
    I'm going into battle (Dentist office) tomorrow!!!!

    She's really nice as well as her staff so it's not quite the nightmare I'm making it out to be.

  2. #1232

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Every time Marshall and Lily have 2,3,4 way calls?
    every time Barney and Robin are together?
    every time they split up?
    Hmmm, those aren't all that common I don't think. I haven't fully caught up with it though. Every time Barney says "suit up!", "legen wait for it dary" or any variation there of, gives a statistic (which, fun fact, always involve an 8 or a 3 in some combination) or if he references the bro code. Could always watch the episode where the college students have the "but um" drinking game. That could get dangerous though.

  3. #1233

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,264

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Also regarding drinking games, if I can't have alcohol, can I just spin around 15 times or something like that?

    I wouldn't mind a BBT one.


    Every time Sheldon wears a Green Lantern, Flash, Superman or Aquaman shirt?
    Whenever Raj wears a sweater vest?
    Whenever Amy makes creepy comments about feelings for Penny?

  4. #1234

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,264

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hmmm, those aren't all that common I don't think. I haven't fully caught up with it though. Every time Barney says "suit up!", "legen wait for it dary" or any variation there of, gives a statistic (which, fun fact, always involve an 8 or a 3 in some combination) or if he references the bro code. Could always watch the episode where the college students have the "but um" drinking game. That could get dangerous though.
    I don't watch it that much either but yeah, Barney talks about the bro code a lot.

  5. #1235

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Also regarding drinking games, if I can't have alcohol, can I just spin around 15 times or something like that?

    I wouldn't mind a BBT one.


    Every time Sheldon wears a Green Lantern, Flash, Superman or Aquaman shirt?
    Whenever Raj wears a sweater vest?
    Whenever Amy makes creepy comments about feelings for Penny?
    Google Image Big Bang Theory Drinking Game. There's an actual list lol. I have yet to do it, but one of these nights I will. There has to be more than 2 episodes on though.

  6. #1236

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,264

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Google Image Big Bang Theory Drinking Game. There's an actual list lol. I have yet to do it, but one of these nights I will. There has to be more than 2 episodes on though.
    Lol!! "Amy hitting on Penny" was one of them!

    1 or 2 episodes with the rules I saw will have you needing someone to drive you home for sure.

  7. #1237

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    she should get him a .. new gf that doesn't ask stupid questions like that RFLOL RFLOL


    Pizza is ordered and on the way...and tonight I'm heading to bed early but I'll play some WoW before then..try to get my Priest up to 90.

  8. #1238

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    You know ,Today,that we only have 11 months left before Christmas!...lol
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  9. #1239

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Lol!! "Amy hitting on Penny" was one of them!

    1 or 2 episodes with the rules I saw will have you needing someone to drive you home for sure.
    Yeah, the "we built the pyramids" is a given lol. I also just drink at home, so I can stumble to my room without much issue. Carrying Chuck gets interesting though.

  10. #1240

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    You know ,Today,that we only have 11 months left before Christmas!...lol
    that's all! I better get to my shopping! :P

  11. #1241

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,264

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Yeah, the "we built the pyramids" is a given lol. I also just drink at home, so I can stumble to my room without much issue. Carrying Chuck gets interesting though.
    They say cats always land on their feet though I don't recommend testing it out!

  12. #1242

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    They say cats always land on their feet though I don't recommend testing it out!
    And they do..... unless you happen to be less than two feet from the ground lol. At which point they land flat on their back or their side and they glare at you because it's all your fault.

  13. #1243

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    It's quiet in here tonight. Its a friday night..everyone is out partying

  14. #1244

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    sooooooo it's friday.... what's everyone doing tonight?? wait let me guess!! chill out on micechat!! RFLOL just kidding

    no seriously what is everyone doing tonight?? anyone got hot dates or a date??? lol
    Why don't you have a hot date?

    I just had dinner, pork chop I cooked in the crock pot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    one of my friends from class invited me to a party he's having tonight, but I actually really dislike partying so instead of doing that I'm going to watch tv. lol. I'll probably go out to dinner in a bit though to fulfill my socialization quotient for the day :P

    but in the meantime I have to fold my laundry. it's kind of just been sitting in a pile next to me for an hour. maybe I can set a trend where all your clothes are wrinkled but you don't care because you have so many other things to worry about and that's what makes you beautiful.
    Excuses, excuses. Get out and have some fun, you are in college, it's not about the classes it's about the experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Alright, I gotta post again to even out my post count. It's makin me nuts.
    Even as in even number not odd, or even 10 or 100...ect?

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post


    Pizza is ordered and on the way...and tonight I'm heading to bed early but I'll play some WoW before then..try to get my Priest up to 90.
    Do get some sleep so you are on the road on time and can meet as planned.

  15. #1245

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,655

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    You know ,Today,that we only have 11 months left before Christmas!...lol
    11 months is not that far away lol. i enjoy counting the days until christmas on other christmas websites fans lol.

Similar Threads

  1. [Pictures] Mad T Party, Fabulous.... No Room Move Down
    By Disneyland 1951 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 10:40 PM
  2. nice cup of tea and a sit down
    By J9000 in forum Disneyland Paris
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 05:59 AM
  3. How To Clean Your Toilet! (tee hee)
    By TinkPink in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 02:07 PM
  4. Keeping you computer clean! (The Free Way!)
    By Monorail Man in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 07:17 PM
  5. BigDaddyKyle - Please clean out your message box!
    By mamabot in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 08:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •