Page 10 of 139 FirstFirst ... 78910111213203560110 ... LastLast

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

I saw a notice that I could possibly win two Knotts Berry Farm tickets by simply posting a link to the MiceAge anniversary on my Facebook page.

I now have something of a fight on my hands, as one of my FB friends is a DCA CM that doesn't think too highly of us.

Oh, brother.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    my roommate got himself a pizza for dinner. I'm waiting for him to offer me a slice. I don't think it's happening. lol D:
    Good luck with that. What will you eat instead, or have you already had dinner?

• What Time Taught Us

oh, I ate already, I just want some pizza. :P oh well, I've accepted it.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I saw a notice that I could possibly win two Knotts Berry Farm tickets by simply posting a link to the MiceAge anniversary on my Facebook page.

I now have something of a fight on my hands, as one of my FB friends is a DCA CM that doesn't think too highly of us.

Oh, brother.
    Well brother, could you make it visible to other but not him? It could still hit his feed, is he normally in your newsfeed?

On my FB one of my friends posted that just watch a show and cried. You are not alone. TV lovers unite!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

my roommate got himself a pizza for dinner. I'm waiting for him to offer me a slice. I don't think it's happening. lol D:
    Beg?

Oh, brother.
    Yeah is this the CM you told Barbara to look for? Uh... maybe not...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Well brother, could you make it visible to other but not him? It could still hit his feed, is he normally in your newsfeed?

On my FB one of my friends posted that just watch a show and cried. You are not alone. TV lovers unite!
    He is in my newsfeed, and I used to work in radio with him. I like the guy a lot but he does have strong opinions...aqnd he thinks that almost all MC/MiceAge types walk around like they own the parks, and demand to be put at the front of the line...I just don't know that many of us that are like that.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Beg?

Yeah is this the CM you told Barbara to look for? Uh... maybe not...
    Actually, it is. He's a good guy, and is quite often complimented by guests for the way he does his ride spiel.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Actually, it is. He's a good guy, and is quite often complimented by guests for the way he does his ride spiel.
    Well.... I'm going to apologize up front to YOU... and feel free to smite me or delete my remark... but I responded to him on your page. I WAS a bit snarky. So if you want to delete my comment... no harm no foul my friend. Your opinion is the only one that matters to me in reality.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Under that tree again!

oh, I ate already, I just want some pizza. :P oh well, I've accepted it.
    Sometimes, we have to live with our choices.

• Goofy

A few years ago when my daughter and her then fiance were living in Vista California, I went with her to co sign the lease on the apartment they were going to be living in, and the manager mentioned that they were not allowed to cover the windows in foil. He mentioned he couldn't understand why anyone would want to do that... I didn't bother to tell him that not all of us have normal sleep cycles or jobs.

Thankfully I was only doing a couple of nights every other week... so for me it wasn't usually that bad. It was just hard when I was doing both on the same day. I'd work at the school from 7 AM to 10:30, come home, sleep from 11 to about 5:30 PM, to to work at 7 PM (1900) and come home at 7:30 AM the next morning..... Yeah I do NOT miss doing that.

Hey Rex!
    hello

• Under that tree again!

He is in my newsfeed, and I used to work in radio with him. I like the guy a lot but he does have strong opinions...aqnd he thinks that almost all MC/MiceAge types walk around like they own the parks, and demand to be put at the front of the line...I just don't know that many of us that are like that.
    If you know he is not online, kinda hard with these crazy brilliant phones, you could do it then.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Here is a small taste of what the Cartoon Network used to do to lampoon the the SuperBowl...

• Selfie Expert

A few years ago when my daughter and her then fiance were living in Vista California, I went with her to co sign the lease on the apartment they were going to be living in, and the manager mentioned that they were not allowed to cover the windows in foil. He mentioned he couldn't understand why anyone would want to do that... I didn't bother to tell him that not all of us have normal sleep cycles or jobs.

Thankfully I was only doing a couple of nights every other week... so for me it wasn't usually that bad. It was just hard when I was doing both on the same day. I'd work at the school from 7 AM to 10:30, come home, sleep from 11 to about 5:30 PM, to to work at 7 PM (1900) and come home at 7:30 AM the next morning..... Yeah I do NOT miss doing that.
    I can see why he would say that about the foil, it certainly doesn't look nice... but it sure does the trick! I used to work two jobs like that. It's just too much on the body AND mind!

That is against a commandment in my presence! Thou does not eat delicious smelling food if thou does not plan to share.

I say "smelling" because if I don't smell it, I won't be drooling over it.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Good gravy... its almost 11 already? Darn it... I need to get to bed...

Nanners all!!!

• Selfie Expert

Good night, Pengy!!

If you buy any of those ears, be sure to post a picture on my thread of them!! Not that I'm suggesting you buy any... or two...

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List