Page 15 of 139 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718254065115 ... LastLast

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

Then again, polar bear aliens with Woombies could always appear in Star Wars.

Just like I can't escape AC's taunting here, I can't escape people at work teasing me about missing work yesterday (had a really good reason to) because it was Princess Kristen's first day back and I was supposedly too "heartbroken" to face her. Ha, ha, hardly. I even told her I wouldn't be there.

• mountains beyond mtns.

You should all see some of these faxes I receive -

"Fantastic Savings on Vacations!!!

3 days/2 nights in Orlando. Previously 199.98, now 149.98!

all vacation packages must go today!!!"

• Sock Puppet

i get those too.. i also get scam emails, i like to mess with the scam emails. you know the ones that want to transfer funds right away to your bank account etc.. so i like to write them and mess with them and get them to write me back for a few days and get them to think that i truly am going to give them my info.. then when they think the "transaction" is going to go thru i write them a email and i say "you know after much thought i don't think i want to go through with this transactio,n, it seems risky and i am not 100% sure that you are for real let alone it smells like a scam..." and i do this because it wastes their time, the time they could be using to scam someone else..LOL LOL LOL i know i am bad

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    but however i saw the tail end of whats coming, and some chick fell in ice water?? and got frost bite?? seriously it's not that beloved Tierra was it? if so.. she is really stupid.
    That's next week. I'm hoping it's 3 strikes for Tierra. How could anyone keep such a needy girl around?

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    You should all see some of these faxes I receive -

"Fantastic Savings on Vacations!!!

3 days/2 nights in Orlando. Previously 199.98, now 149.98!

all vacation packages must go today!!!"
    I hate those faxes. We need a fax machine in the office, but mostly it's those faxes coming in that it receives.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Sara, how do you have time to pull off so many pranks?

Swampy, I'm sure at least 75% of our faxes are those spam faxes.

Well, we have a new salad bar in our facility. However, the sneeze guard is so high up and so far from the bar that you need gorilla arms in order to get a salad.

And on a related note, I realized I don't have gorilla arms.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    That's next week. I'm hoping it's 3 strikes for Tierra. How could anyone keep such a needy girl around?

I hate those faxes. We need a fax machine in the office, but mostly it's those faxes coming in that it receives.

i really don't get what is going thru that chicks mind.. yeah 3 strikes seriously. she is doing EVERYTHING humanly possible to steal his attention away from the other girls. it's really unfair if u ask me.Every other girl seems to be okay on the show,she's the only one that is causing problems if u look at the big picture. she not the 1st night but maybe second night? could of been 1st night she already told Sean that the other girls are a bit caddy for him..and then she falls down the stairs( on purpose i think so) and then now she ( we think it's her) falls in frigid icy water and gets frost bite,either she is super duper stupid,or thinks that sean will fall in love with her irresponsible way of getting him to like her. yeah 3 strikes seriously. i just wanna reach thru the tv and smack her..seriously.yet he keeps giving her a rose. could he do this cause he feels bad for her fall down the stairs? she doesn't seem real at all, and frankly i like the Sara chick u know the one with the one arm, now she is down to earth and cool.personally i think he is sick of tierra but feels bad.

and u know what swampy? u and i aren't the only ones that don't like Tierra...almost everyone does, i have been reading the FB posts and Twitter tweets...but don't tell me anything about the dates from monday i wanna watch it..tierra isn't just needy. and seriously i don't see how if he ends up with her how they would even survive..

• Sock Puppet

Sara, how do you have time to pull off so many pranks?

I am a multi-tasker. that's how

• mountains beyond mtns.

Hmmm...maybe I want to start watching too to see this Tierra girl in action. She sounds just like my kind of girl!

• mountains beyond mtns.

I'm thinking of Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" right now...

hello, is there anybody in there?

• Under that tree again!

Swampy, I'm sure at least 75% of our faxes are those spam faxes.
    You are lucky. I think we are at about 90% spam.

frankly i like the Sara chick u know the one with the one arm, now she is down to earth and cool.personally i think he is sick of tierra but feels bad.
    I like Sara, but after this last episode she dropped a bit in my ranking. I won't say why if your yet to watch.

Hmmm...maybe I want to start watching too to see this Tierra girl in action. She sounds just like my kind of girl!
    I doubt you want to be around her. She is just annoying as hell. Acts like a child. Couldn't care about anyone else.

• Sock Puppet

mmmmm nooooooooooo she is not anyone's typ of girl..

I like Sara, but after this last episode she dropped a bit in my ranking. I won't say why if your yet to watch.

I doubt you want to be around her. She is just annoying as hell. Acts like a child. Couldn't care about anyone else.

yep she is annoying,i don't even think she cares about the bachelor other then being on TV, the other girls seem to care of sean the bachelor.. oh no! not Sara dropping in rank! oh okay yeah i be sure to watch tomorrow night then! because i will be at my other house( house sitting) and i know for sure it's recorded there

• Sock Puppet

i just got a spam mail from some bank of nigeria.. sooo i sent them back a funny joke about a mental hospital..LOL i've gotten very few spam email since i started to write each one back and waste their time.. LOL

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Good afternoon everyone. I guess I am the only Kings fan here.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Why do my small g's look more like q's in the threads?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• mountains beyond mtns.

mmmmm nooooooooooo she is not anyone's typ of girl..

yep she is annoying,i don't even think she cares about the bachelor other then being on TV, the other girls seem to care of sean the bachelor.. oh no! not Sara dropping in rank! oh okay yeah i be sure to watch tomorrow night then! because i will be at my other house( house sitting) and i know for sure it's recorded there
    But sometime you just have to look for the good in people

Alright if she really is that horrible then I'll try watching at least a few minutes.