Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst 12345122752102 ... LastLast

• Merry 2014!

Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hello! So, I'm glad I made a test batch of cinnamon rolls. I totally guessed at what size round pan to use since they had a picture in the instructions, but no measurements. I was very wrong. They are bursting outta the pan. But they smell and look yummy.
    LOL. Picture perfect isn't as important as good tasting which I'm positive they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    We're just good like that.

2-3 pages is easy!! I still hate that feeling of findign out something is due tomorrow when I wasn't expecting it... or worse, that it was due yesterday.
    Great minds right? *high five*

2 or 3 pages is like an essay question. Although I doubt I'd be able to sail through that small of a paper now. (cringes at the memory of all the last minute "discoveries". Not like I had a syllabus or anything. . .)
    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Overflowing with goodness.

College, where you learn to stay up all night.
    Denny's and I had a thing. One time I got a free milkshake and then anther time a free breakfast after I delivered a speech to a couple of waitresses. Good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    sounds..... good..... I'll be over here, bitterly chewing on cough drop. :P

yeah, I imagine I will have a lot of feverish anxiety over "IS ANYTHING DUE TOMORROW" even after I've long been graduated. lol.

yeah 2-3 pages isn't bad, and it's on filmic techniques in a sequence so it's not analytical. should be cake! I'm going to write on the monolith sequence in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

I don't know, I had staying up all night down pat in high school. :P
    In Junior year I got a Franklin Planner from my Mom and that helped sooooo much. Just the way it was laid out I could easily look at monthly and weekly schedules quickly and coordinating was so much easier. Saved me. This was before smartphones. Ancient tech. So Last century.

Anyway, the kittehs are tearing up the place so It's time to corral them and knock them out somehow. LOL jus kidding on the knocking out part. Nanners!!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Overflowing with goodness.
    Indeed! They were fantastic, I made cream cheese frosting for them.

sounds..... good..... I'll be over here, bitterly chewing on cough drop. :P
    Hey, I can overnight a batch! I can bake em up, make the frosting & stick it in a tupperware and you can heat them up and frost them yourself. Not at all a problem, I just need a little heads up. They're birthday cake ones, so they're loaded with sprinkles and white chocolate chips.

• Merry 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    My husband took a filmography class for fun in college and it changed the way he views movies. It's really neat, actually! I kind of want to take one myself. What class are you taking for this?
    this assignment is for my science fiction class, which is actually a literature class but the prof likes incorporating movies. I'm a film minor though, so I've taken a few other film classes, the most interesting being one called "Film and Social Change," which focused on how film movements moved concurrently with sociopolitical revolutions in the 60s around the world.

the film class I'm taking this quarter is a genre class on Gangster films. it's alright but not my favorite. last quarter I took screenwriting which was fun.
    How cool are those classes! The benefits of attending a large school! Soo fascinating.

Ok, really got to go now. Have fun!!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Grim Grinning

And F! since I did them in a round cake pan, they actually came out really pretty. They looked scary in the oven, but once I got them up on the counter they actually looked really great. The ton of frosting didn't hurt either lol.

• Merry 2014!

Indeed! They were fantastic, I made cream cheese frosting for them.

Hey, I can overnight a batch! I can bake em up, make the frosting & stick it in a tupperware and you can heat them up and frost them yourself. Not at all a problem, I just need a little heads up. They're birthday cake ones, so they're loaded with sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
    Omg, Loaded Cinnamon rolls. I think I just gained 5 pounds from the concept. You are the baking champ!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    Omg, Loaded Cinnamon rolls. I think I just gained 5 pounds from the concept. You are the baking champ!
    Aww thanks! Open for hire too!

• Merry 2014!

And F! since I did them in a round cake pan, they actually came out really pretty. They looked scary in the oven, but once I got them up on the counter they actually looked really great. The ton of frosting didn't hurt either lol.
    Don't you love it when estimations work out? Congrats!!

Frosting is a wonder substance. . . Cream Cheese frosting is from the gods. . .

K, really really really leaving now. . . Nanners!!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Grim Grinning

Haha goodnight!

• What Time Taught Us

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    How cool are those classes! The benefits of attending a large school! Soo fascinating.
    yes, I love it! I will be so sad when I have to leave after this year. and goodnight!!

I think I will make myself some coffee. I found a last Keurig cup wedged beneath my bag of garlic. score! you know what's sad? I don't have a Keurig coffee maker so I basically have to pour hot water into a mug, dump the coffee in, and then pour that into a different mug, through the tiny filter that comes in the individual Keurig cup thing. the process is very sad-looking, lol.

• Grim Grinning

I think I will make myself some coffee. I found a last Keurig cup wedged beneath my bag of garlic. score! you know what's sad? I don't have a Keurig coffee maker so I basically have to pour hot water into a mug, dump the coffee in, and then pour that into a different mug, through the tiny filter that comes in the individual Keurig cup thing. the process is very sad-looking, lol.
    That's not sad! Think of yourself as a modern day Macguyver! You're being resourceful using what you have!

• What Time Taught Us

That's not sad! Think of yourself as a modern day Macguyver! You're being resourceful using what you have!
    that's one way of looking at it! I even left out the part where I have to cut the bottom of the Keurig cup off with cooking scissors so that it can drip through the filter and into the mug. :P

• Grim Grinning

I like it! May not be the easiest way to make a cup of coffee, but it works. Now do you not have a coffee pot? Just out of curiosity.

• What Time Taught Us

No, I don't. I really should just buy one. I'm only staying in this apartment until June though so I don't like buying a lot of stuff, since it'll just bog me down when I have to move out.

I have my coffee. too bad it's decaf. I suppose beggar's can't be choosers, but I'm not sure why I even stole this one from the blood donation place. O__o

• Grim Grinning

Gotcha! I don't care for coffee really. If I make it, it ends up being more sugar and creamer than anything else. While I was at the store today, I finally gave in and bought that vanilla iced coffee stuff. I was pleasantly surprised with it.

• Selfie Expert

Your classes sound ridiculously fun, Kevin. Far more interesting than my medicinal chemistry and pharmacokinetics.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List