Page 24 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627344974124 ... LastLast

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    the bottle has a yellow label brandon. how can u not see it????
    here then something better and only for you.. bahama mama cocktails!!!

why do u have to count carbs?????????? just eat! this is a holiday, you can cheat on ur diet this once
    I can't see it bc my work blocks some images.

And I can't just eat because I have lab tests coming up. Need a lot of ninja discipline

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Hello all. Feeling a bit melancholy with the approach of the Anniversary Weekend.

I have both a doctor's and dentist appointment on Saturday.

Don't worry, there will be other anniversaries! I hear they come every year?

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Hello all. Feeling a bit melancholy with the approach of the Anniversary Weekend.
    Greetings YOU! It would be awesome if you could call someone during our 5pm dinner! I would love to have you on speaker!

I have now started my photo blog as.....wait for it...

My Canon is on the way! I'm so excited I can just cry! I get to take photos again! I got a Canon T3 SLR. I'll upgrade later on down the road but this is a good camera and I'm particular towards Canons.

I opened up my photo blog and I'm just tweeking the look a bit

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I can't see it bc my work blocks some images.

And I can't just eat because I have lab tests coming up. Need a lot of ninja discipline
    i see. okay.

well i will be indulging this weekend.. so don't mind me.i will ahve that super bowl food blog entry up soon.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Since we sort of mentioned them, for me AP Calculus, Chemistry, Physics were nothing like Calculus, Chemisty and Physics in college. It was like light years ahead of what we had in high school. Not to mention classrooms that were 100x larger.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Don't worry, there will be other anniversaries! I hear they come every year?
    So I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Greetings YOU! It would be awesome if you could call someone during our 5pm dinner! I would love to have you on speaker!
    This can be arranged.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• mountains beyond mtns.

i see. okay.

well i will be indulging this weekend.. so don't mind me.i will ahve that super bowl food blog entry up soon.

Yes, indulge all you want! Do it for you! Do it for your friends that can't!

I stopped short of saying Go 49'ers...as a Lambs fan I just can't...but at least they tied and beat the 49ers in 2 meetings. I do see them winning and Kaepernick ascending to superstardom.
    Last edited by brand42; 01-31-2013 at 12:24 PM.

• hi!

I think we are all good...

Brandon is trying to find a carb-concious super bowl party, I am chugging along counting the hours till it's time to break free of this prison called a office!mdI think we are all good...
    A good no carb snack are pork rinds
    !!
    -plagued

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I will likely be watching the game at home, alone. To others going to parties or at Disneyland....have a grand time.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by plagued View Post
    A good no carb snack are pork rinds
    !!
    oo that is true! those things are good!

I will likely be watching the game at home, alone. To others going to parties or at Disneyland....have a grand time.

don't be down. it could be worse! would u like to be in my shoes for a minute so u can feel better?? okay.. well here's the lowdown--i just found out last night that my dad is going in tomorrow for a biopsy because they found prostate cancer. they gotta find out if it's growing fast or slow.whether it's not that bad of a cancer or not, it's still cancer and it still can kill you( well men really).and my mom is losing it at at a fast rate, her memory is worse then it was 6 months ago and i worry about her on a daily basis because she can't remember anything that is said to her in 24 hours sometimes less, it just depends,remember if your feeling bad about yourself or feeling down, somewhere in the world someone else i having a worse day then you. and i am not telling barry this to get a pity party, i am just trying to show that he has nothing to worry and he can turn his frown upside down!!!!

and u will be fine! just keep ur head high!!!! there is many anniversaries! now grab some pork rinds and get ready for super bowl barry!!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Sara, I'm sorry to hear those things about your family

Prostate cancer has a good recovery rate but thoughts and prayers to your family and you nonetheless.

sara, i"m sorry to hear about your dad. My mother has breast cancer at its been a horrible ordeal for all the family. But as was said prostate cancer does have a good recovery rate

• Sock Puppet

Sara, I'm sorry to hear those things about your family

Prostate cancer has a good recovery rate but thoughts and prayers to your family and you nonetheless.
    thanks brandon, i wouldn't of said anything because i don't just spill that junk onto the boards, but i needed to give barry some limelight that just cause he can't be at the meet doesn't mean it's the end of the world and he should turn his frown upside down and be happy!! self deprecating is like the 1 pet peeve i got.

• Sock Puppet

thanks guys. yes i know that prostate can be fixed and stuff.. but like i said i wouldn't of said anything but Barry needed to be pulled into reality and be put in someone's shoes for a minute.. see barry, everything is all right in your world! keep that chin up! if u think u got a bad day, let me send my mom up to you and you can deal with her on a daily basis.... you'll want to scream believe me, that's how bad her memory is, and i really am trying to be patient with her.. but it's getting tough...

okay no more sorrys plse.. let's move on. its champagne thursday for freakin sake! let's be happy!!!!