Page 25 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728355075125 ... LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

Well I do try not to judge people at best, but I can understand why Barry would feel sad. I know that there was a possibility that I might not make it to the RCMC dinner because of all the sickness I've been dealing with this week and that notion made me sad.

Everyone goes through all different types of turmoil. I just try to understand it a bit and not be judgemental but show compassion.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post

don't be down. it could be worse! would u like to be in my shoes for a minute so u can feel better?? okay.. well here's the lowdown--i just found out last night that my dad is going in tomorrow for a biopsy because they found prostate cancer. they gotta find out if it's growing fast or slow.whether it's not that bad of a cancer or not, it's still cancer and it still can kill you( well men really).and my mom is losing it at at a fast rate, her memory is worse then it was 6 months ago and i worry about her on a daily basis because she can't remember anything that is said to her in 24 hours sometimes less, it just depends,remember if your feeling bad about yourself or feeling down, somewhere in the world someone else i having a worse day then you. and i am not telling barry this to get a pity party, i am just trying to show that he has nothing to worry and he can turn his frown upside down!!!!

and u will be fine! just keep ur head high!!!! there is many anniversaries! now grab some pork rinds and get ready for super bowl barry!!
    Thank you, Sara. Sorry for being a bit of a downer today. Depression isn't quite that simple to deal with, but I do my best one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    sara, i"m sorry to hear about your dad. My mother has breast cancer at its been a horrible ordeal for all the family. But as was said prostate cancer does have a good recovery rate
    My thoughts and prayers to everyone involved...Sara and family, Clara and your family, and anyone else needing it.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    . Sorry for being a bit of a downer today. Depression isn't quite that simple to deal with, but I do my best one day at a time.
    You don't worry about it. Sometimes life deals us some hard hands and we all deal with what we are given in a different way and sometimes, it harder to deal with than some people realize.

• we jumped out a window

I just stormed out of the office, upset over something. That and plus it's time for lunch!

#ItAlwaysGoesBackToFood

• Sock Puppet

Well I do try not to judge people at best, but I can understand why Barry would feel sad. I know that there was a possibility that I might not make it to the RCMC dinner because of all the sickness I've been dealing with this week and that notion made me sad.

Everyone goes through all different types of turmoil. I just try to understand it a bit and not be judgemental but show compassion.
    i wasn't trying to be judgemnetal clara of barry... i was just showing him that he has nothing to worry about, i see happyness and sun shiney rainbows in his world. I just try and see it like this, whenever i think i am having the worst day possible or if i am going through bad stuff, i just remember that somewhere in the world someone has it worse then i do and i shouldn't feel bad over my junk im going through(even tho my parents got bad junk going on right now and in fact so do i which u would't of known had i not just said it) when other people can't even afford a trip to disneyland and that makes me sad.

oh and btw,im going to be getting a surgery soon too.

Thank you, Sara. Sorry for being a bit of a downer today. Depression isn't quite that simple to deal with, but I do my best one day at a time.

My thoughts and prayers to everyone involved...Sara and family, Clara and your family, and anyone else needing it.
    ur not bringing anyone down Barry... but remember! turn that frown upside down and have a sun shiny sparkly day!!! barry, saturday night be on micechat im sure there will be others and be in the thread here and we all can chit chat!

i fully understand depression..ive had it too..

i wasn't trying to be judgemnetal clara of barry... i was just showing him that he has nothing to worry about, i see happyness and sun shiney rainbows in his world. I just try and see it like this, whenever i think i am having the worst day possible or if i am going through bad stuff, i just remember that somewhere in the world someone has it worse then i do and i shouldn't feel bad over my junk im going through(even tho my parents got bad junk going on right now and in fact so do i which u would't of known had i not just said it) when other people can't even afford a trip to disneyland and that makes me sad.

oh and btw,im going to be getting a surgery soon too.

ur not bringing anyone down Barry... but remember! turn that frown upside down and have a sun shiny sparkly day!!! barry, saturday night be on micechat im sure there will be others and be in the thread here and we all can chit chat!

i fully understand depression..ive had it too..
    I never said you were. I was stating how I try to handle something like that. I've had to deal with depression as well as you and so many others. Its a sad thing really because its hard for others to understand where one's own depression comes from in their own little world.

• Sock Puppet

it may be complex, but really depression is not. And with lots of support and guidance, anyone with depression can over come it.

NOW..it's lunch time. crazy coaster time!

it may be complex, but really depression is not. And with lots of support and guidance, anyone with depression can over come it.
    yes, this is true. support is a big key to that but yup, you are right!

CCC - I'm gonna start posting pillow pet pics again!!

• we jumped out a window

For those of you with Apple IOS devices, who knew MiceChat could be such a battery drain?

At least it is for me, especially after upgrading to 6.1 yesterday. I've dropped 7% just on this lunch break alone.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

And...we're back!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

And...we're back!
    Yeah no kidding! That was the longest outage ever! Apparently MC's host server had a power outage.

So I finally opened up a photo blog. My camera is in the mail so I'm just putting in there photos I've taken in the past. I'll put alot more in once I get to my external hard drive at home.
    The link is in my signature

I have a horrible neck spasm going on. And my neck is all tense. I think its time for my yearly 90 minute massage.

• Sock Puppet

And...we're back!
    hey barry i saw ur name in a post on FB on the micechat page! RFLOL i was there killing time while they got back up!

Yeah no kidding! That was the longest outage ever! Apparently MC's host server had a power outage.
    YEP WE KNOW! i saw the post on FB.

awwwwwwwww sooo N got the wine i like,and he got it last night, kept in the fridge to keep it cold for me.. and all day he's been keeping it nice and cold for me..LOL Awwww thats the sweetest thing ever. seriously.he goes above and beyond! I figured he'd just give it to me warm.. LOL