Page 3 of 139 FirstFirst 123456132853103 ... LastLast

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

Alrighty, I'm freezing, so I think it's time to wander in the direction of bed. Should have been in bed hours ago since I should probably see if I can get Chuck a vet appointment tomorrow before I have work.

• Selfie Expert

I'm a hot chocolate fan, but I hate coffee. The only "coffee" I can drink and enjoy are those frappe things from McDonald's... and I'm pretty sure there's a day's worth of calories in each one.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Awww Chuck's not doing any better? How sad!!

• What Time Taught Us

I like my coffee with a very light amount of cream and no sugar. idk I like it when it tastes bitter. it's RUSTIC. lol. I don't really like the overly sweet coffee drinks at Starbucks and such. especially anything with caramel in it, which just sounds way too saccharine. I do like hot chocolate though. and vanilla ice coffee sounds pretty good. :P

I use to not like tea, but I'm getting more into it. I like English Breakfast.

• What Time Taught Us

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Your classes sound ridiculously fun, Kevin. Far more interesting than my medicinal chemistry and pharmacokinetics.
    they are. :P but they're still work, even rather silly sounding classes like Science Fiction. personally, I miss math. I kind of want to take a Calculus class just for fun, but thankfully I'm not totally insane enough to actually do it. as soon as I sat down in a class, I'd be miserable. lol.

I would not last long in your classes. I think science is interesting and everything, but I was never very good at retaining all the information. chemistry and physics in high school were terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Alrighty, I'm freezing, so I think it's time to wander in the direction of bed. Should have been in bed hours ago since I should probably see if I can get Chuck a vet appointment tomorrow before I have work.
    goodnight! hope Chuck feels better!

alright, I need to start writing this assignment. -___- so far I've managed to... write "Science Fiction Paper, 2001: A Space Odyssey" in cool lettering at the top of a piece of paper.

• Selfie Expert

I'm surprised you didn't like physics. I only took one semester of it in college, as that's all that was required for me, but I think I would've liked it. I used to love math until I got to calculus. Statistics is (are?) more my cup of tea.

• What Time Taught Us

my dislike of physics may have been teacher-related. as in, I had a really terrible one who didn't like me. one time I went to his room during lunch to ask for help on the homework, and he pretended that he wasn't in there. I know he was because I sat on the curb in front of his room with some people, trying to sort out the problem on our own and then suddenly his door burst open and he was running down the hall, away from us. lol. he looked liked bilbo baggins, so it was a pretty humorous image despite being infuriating.

I took stats as a GE. wasn't that crazy about. it was kinda boring. I enjoyed Calculus when I took it in high school, but a college-level class might be too much for me. I'm not really a right-brained kind of person.

• Selfie Expert

I think college-level Calculus would make me cry. I completed all math in high school and got college credit - best decision EVER.

There seems to be a correlation between hobbit-looking-teachers and being jerks.

• What Time Taught Us

yeah I only had to take one quarter of Math in college before being done (the Stats class). and yet four years later, I rather miss it. the grass is always greener. lol.

did you have a hobbity teacher? :P

• Selfie Expert

I didn't have him, but there was one that taught Physics in high school that I always heard about. He was more Mr. Magoo-ish, I guess, but could pass for a hobbit. I had a hobbity coworker... we always joked about him being out in the shire when we couldn't find him.

• What Time Taught Us

haha how sad for your coworker. :P I used to love Mr. Magoo, though I haven't seen that cartoon in years. I also LOVED Felix the Cat. so much so that I used to wish my name were Felix. (random thoughts)

nearly done with my writing assignment! it went by pretty quickly and painlessly. I have a bit more to write and then I think I will watch World of Color on youtube before going to bed. lol

• Selfie Expert

I LOVE Felix the Cat!! I've been searching for years for a copy of the movie with his magic bag of tricks. I watched that movie so many times as a kid.

That coworker was a complete jerk - he deserved to be called worse things than a hobbit.

Yay for almost being done with your paper!

• What Time Taught Us

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I LOVE Felix the Cat!! I've been searching for years for a copy of the movie with his magic bag of tricks. I watched that movie so many times as a kid.

That coworker was a complete jerk - he deserved to be called worse things than a hobbit.

Yay for almost being done with your paper!
    yes! I loved that movie!

I just looked it up, and it's on youtube:
    Felix The Cat Movie - YouTube

the comments are all saying it's flawed and terrible. honestly I don't remember it well enough to have a critical opinion of it but either way I DON'T CARE I LOVE IT! :P

• Selfie Expert

Hahaha I don't remember much of it, but there are certain scenes that stick out in my head. I keep hoping they'll release an anniversary blu-ray or something.

• Hukuna Matata!

Hey Kevin hey Kelly, good morning from downtown Dallas, I'm off to training but you all have a great day! I can't wait for this week to be over, next stop the mousehouse for what is hopefully a fun weekend.