Page 40 of 139 FirstFirst ... 153037383940414243506590 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 2074
  1. #586

    • What Time Taught Us
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    my parents getting divorced was the best thing that ever happened to me.

  2. #587

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    my parents getting divorced was the best thing that ever happened to me.
    Interesting you should say that....I was about to say that me taking my son away from his alcoholic father was the best thing I could ever do for my son. Kinda in the same train of thought as you.

  3. #588

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Interesting you should say that....I was about to say that me taking my son away from his alcoholic father was the best thing I could ever do for my son. Kinda in the same train of thought as you.
    did u give him any help to overcome the dependency before you decided to seperate?

  4. #589

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    did u give him any help to overcome the dependency before you decided to seperate?
    actually sara...not really something I want to continue discussing here. It was a very sad chapter in my life for myself and my son.
    Thanks.

  5. #590

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    sor-ry...

    anyhow

    an this is not related to anything..buti am so curious as to the way us humans interact in life and such.i love to study people, maybe i should of been a scientist of some sort. does anybody get what i mean, like how we function? how we think? we are made soo differently and it's soo fascinating to me. okay nerd in me coming out.like some wonder why the sky is blue, i wonder why i got i dark green eye and the other is a blue green and others have just blue or just brown.. and i don't believe it's the genetic makeup, i think there is something more to it then that.and i am blabbering, just thinking thoughts out loud again..LOL

  6. #591

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    You are not behind..you are just right and it doesn't matter, there is no timeline. And don't try and create one. It will ruin your life, believe me.



    Hence why I was making sure. I am not one to support anything like that so I was covering my bases.
    Good idea!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    my parents getting divorced was the best thing that ever happened to me.
    Me too. I remember my sisters being really sad and I wasn't because I knew what was going on.

    And now it's time to go to work. Ugh....

  7. #592

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    poor amanda has to go to work.. work is overrated! I am so ready to be outta this office and get home and fire up the grill and fish any patio furniture out of the pool cause it was super windy this morning at the house and my patio furniture doesn't stand a chance against the wind and they tend to go into the pool...it's amazing how patio furniture isn't heavy when its on dry land but get it in water and its like it automatically weighs a ton!

  8. #593

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    And now it's time to go to work. Ugh....
    Have fun at work!

  9. #594

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    i think amanda should call in sick and go the meet tomorrow... IT'S GONNA be 77!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!

  10. #595

    • we jumped out a window
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,271

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    sor-ry...

    anyhow

    an this is not related to anything..buti am so curious as to the way us humans interact in life and such.i love to study people, maybe i should of been a scientist of some sort. does anybody get what i mean, like how we function? how we think? we are made soo differently and it's soo fascinating to me. okay nerd in me coming out.like some wonder why the sky is blue, i wonder why i got i dark green eye and the other is a blue green and others have just blue or just brown.. and i don't believe it's the genetic makeup, i think there is something more to it then that.and i am blabbering, just thinking thoughts out loud again..LOL
    Sounds like you would have liked to study anthropology, psychology and/or sociology!

  11. #596

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    7,090

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    We will be at the meet tomorrow!!! I'm in the car now making a 1.5 hours detour to drop our dogs off at my parents. See some of you tomorrow at 5 at trader sams (right?)!!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  12. #597

    • Angel Fan MC Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beautiful Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    24,291
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Good afternoon everyone.

    My Mom had me when she was 18. She divorced my biological father before I was born. I never met him. She remarried when I was six...I had my first brother when I was 12, and another at 15. My Mom and Dad (stepdad) fought all the time until they finally got divorced after 33 years of marriage.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

  13. #598

    • we jumped out a window
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,271

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    i think amanda should call in sick and go the meet tomorrow... IT'S GONNA be 77!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!
    She should also come pick me up from the dental office since it's on the way to Anaheim.

  14. #599

    • Angel Fan MC Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beautiful Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    24,291
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    We will be at the meet tomorrow!!! I'm in the car now making a 1.5 hours detour to drop our dogs off at my parents. See some of you tomorrow at 5 at trader sams (right?)!!
    I hope that you all have a wonderful time.

    I also wanted to say that I am grateful to be alive, and for this day, and for all of you.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

  15. #600

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I hope that you all have a wonderful time.

    I also wanted to say that I am grateful to be alive, and for this day, and for all of you.
    Yay! Me to! Good to see you!

Similar Threads

  1. Do you type one space or two after a period in a sentence?
    By nbodyhome in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 04:28 PM
  2. If You Could Live in One Decade and Two Years
    By Aura of Foreboding in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 02:53 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 10:33 PM
  4. Two more Roles one more play
    By Tui in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-15-2005, 09:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •