Page 64 of 139 FirstFirst ... 143954616263646566677489114 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    It has nothing to do with her being female at all.
    I wasn't really saying that it had anything to do with her being a female persay, but the fact that as a girl in nascar, the only girl in nascar, she does good, she even does better then some of the boys, she has skills as a race car driver that's all! i admire her curagious efforts and skills to drive a race car, i'd love to drive one of those things!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I am not a Danica fan. She is a mediocre driver, and I think she was the first female but is no longer the only female. Oh well, everyone has their favorite! I'm a Gordon fan.
    I knew there was another female since Danica started racing. I think when I saw her get in a crash, then get out of the car and start walking ONTO the track yelling at the cars going by....I was done with her. The officials and even members of her team were trying to pull her off the tracks because she was putting herself and the other drivers in danger. I think that was a few years ago. I don't remember. But I'm a Gordon fan as well

I made it in time for the bowl but left at halftime. I'm not a football fan, especially when I don't care for either team.
    You missed the blackout! !

• Sock Puppet

I stopped bathing my cat a while ago....after the last time when he clawed my lip. I now just wipe him weekly with Kitty wipes.
    Ozzy got in the shower with me, he take showers LOL. Jesse is a 90 pound lab.i needed a crane to get her into the bathtub...

I am not a Danica fan. She is a mediocre driver, and I think she was the first female but is no longer the only female. Oh well, everyone has their favorite! I'm a Gordon fan.

I made it in time for the bowl but left at halftime. I'm not a football fan, especially when I don't care for either team.
    ur right everyone has their favorite. YAY u made it for superbowl! I am so glad u got home safe!!!

• Sock Puppet

kelly.

so. did u and the hubs have a good time? Can you tell us now how many people attended? Did anyone get on the tables and dance after their foofy cocktails?? haaa haa just kidding! i do wanna know what everyone had to drink?!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    Ozzy got in the shower with me, he take showers LOL. Jesse is a 90 pound lab.i needed a crane to get her into the bathtub...
    My cat is weird...he will sit in the bathtub when its empty, just sit there. But if there was water in there...nope, he will have none of that. I don't like him in the bathrooms at all so I have to keep those doors closed all the time.

I need to find a good cat grooming place though. He could use his nails clipped.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I think the best part of Superbowl was the blackout and going onto twitter to read all the funny comments about it.
    Most of them were mine, just sayin....;>))
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

kelly.

so. did u and the hubs have a good time? Can you tell us now how many people attended? Did anyone get on the tables and dance after their foofy cocktails?? haaa haa just kidding! i do wanna know what everyone had to drink?!
    She actually posted some great photos earlier.

Sorry, I know I post huge pictures because I fail at resizing, but I wanted to post these in here!

Her husband was gracious enough to take like 4 cameras and take the group picture. Super nice guy you have there Kelly!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Most of them were mine, just sayin....;>))
    HAHA! Well that makes them even better!

• Sock Puppet

nail clippin on cats is not hard, altho, yeah they do freak out,. but I grab them under my shoulder and arm and position them on my lap and hold them with their muzzle and then clip them nails with nail clippers, i use my toe nail clippers, it's faster and easier. but that's what i do. i must just be used to it. also wrapping them in a towel works

this won't work for eveyone's cat tho..

• Under that tree again!

look it up on youtube...basically two people making out and close ups and..just gross.....not really something for the kids to see.
    I suppose so.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Isn't The Big Bang Theory a little over the top sexually for kids?
    Maybe but I don't imagine a kid liking it unless they really like physics.

• Sock Puppet

i really just wanted to be told about the dinner from kellys POV.. photos were great.. but okay...

allright! awww jim~ u gave kelly a rose!

• Sock Puppet

well.. while u guys were at your dinner.. the rest of us here were chillin i tried to get a game of marco polo started, rex and i reminisced about how great of a game it, barry didn't know what it was, but we filled him in..i believe that i wanted to play marco polo and was like 4 glasses of wine in on my night and N got me this yummy peach flavored beer that looks and tastes like champagne when we went to bevmo.... **swoon**

i really just wanted to be told about the dinner from kellys POV.. photos were great.. but okay...

allright! awww jim~ u gave kelly a rose!
    Uh ok...I just thought since you were asking about the meet you might have wanted to see the pictures. And Jim is a sweetheart. He gave all the ladies a rose. He's a dear.

• Sock Puppet

i was hoping for the "Anderson cooper nightly news report" version but kelly the photos were good! i can almost taste that Piranha Pool!! yummmo!!! u gotta tell me how it was!

oomg! cards against humanity has games back in stock!! i just got the email!! sweet!!!

Tax Refund time! I'm anxiously awaiting the total amount from my tax guy!
    I hope its not to much less than last year. I need to save some for the boy's summer camp fees, then maybe a chunk to my car payment. Then a weekend out for my boy and I. I'm thinking a trip to San Diego Zoo would be nice.