Page 69 of 139 FirstFirst ... 194459666768697071727994119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2074

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

http://profilerehab.com/home

love the link above!!!

• Selfie Expert

WARNING: Giant multi-quote ahead since I read back!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    LOL

I just got an email from Brunswick to join the Lousy Bowlers club HA!
    Lousy Bowlers Club
    I want to join!!! I'm horrible at bowling! Dibs on Captain!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    kelly.

so. did u and the hubs have a good time? Can you tell us now how many people attended? Did anyone get on the tables and dance after their foofy cocktails?? haaa haa just kidding! i do wanna know what everyone had to drink?!
    I think the hubs was by far the drunkest one there. Like Kevin said I think the max was around 15 people. I left early, though, so maybe I missed the wild parts! I very much enjoyed myself, and considering my husband has no idea about MiceChat or who anyone is, he also had a good time.

Her husband was gracious enough to take like 4 cameras and take the group picture. Super nice guy you have there Kelly!
    He's a good one, that's for sure! I hope everyone's pictures turned out ok. I love the group photo!! I'll pass along that you appreciated it, it'll make him happy!

I, personally, don't think we should wait until next year. I think we should do something like that again sooner.
    Seconded!

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    I agree that the zombie thing is way overdone, but I'm okay with the World War Z film, since it's based on a novel that came out like seven years ago or something. I've never read it, but I've heard good things. it's bound to be much better than the godawful-looking "Warm Bodies" or whatever that I saw a trailer for when I went to see Silver Linings Playbook. :P
    I want to see Warm Bodies! But, I LOVE zombie movies, and I'm excited that it's at least a different take on it. Like Clara and others have mentioned, it tends to be the same story over and over, so I appreciate that they're being original even if it is cheesy.

I'm excited for World War Z. I want to read the book, I've been hearing great things about it for a few years now but never got around to reading it myself.

Clara - what happened to your signature?

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I just shook my mailman's hand. He seemed pleased when I wished him Happy National Mailman's Appreciation Day!!
    That is very kind of you, Barry!! I wasn't aware of the holiday. It always made my day when someone acknowledged National Pharmacist's Day - it's a rare treat!! I'm sure you made his day with that!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I want to join!!! I'm horrible at bowling! Dibs on Captain!!?
    I know right?! I belong on that team!

I think the hubs was by far the drunkest one there. Like Kevin said I think the max was around 15 people. I left early, though, so maybe I missed the wild parts! I very much enjoyed myself, and considering my husband has no idea about MiceChat or who anyone is, he also had a good time.

He's a good one, that's for sure! I hope everyone's pictures turned out ok. I love the group photo!! I'll pass along that you appreciated it, it'll make him happy!
    I'm glad he had a good time! And if he was drunk...he certainly didn't show it..I had two of those Krakacoa Punch things...they were super yum!

IClara - what happened to your signature?
    It shrunk I made just made the pic smaller.

• Selfie Expert

I'm glad he had a good time! And if he was drunk...he certainly didn't show it..I had two of those Krakacoa Punch things...they were super yum!
    I'm definitely going to try that next time I'm there. I need to branch out! Plus now I want a glow cube thing lol

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Oh I'm sure she has ALOT to attend to what with being away from the boards for so long....
    Indeed... first was actually skimming through...yes... every page I missed since I left Thursday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    She's home. She checked in foursquare on FB some time within the last hour.
    A spy!!

Just a quick fly by.... has Clara said I will have much to catch up on. Some of it board related, some not. I only have about 500 some pictures to sort through and edit, but I will also be busy with some other things for at least a few days so you most likely won't see me for a while. In addition to sorting out some drama and deciding the best way to deal with the issues/personalities(if you've messaged me, be patient) I'll be working on general stuff and stuff from real life. While I was gone our 19 year old dog died, and thankfully hubby didn't tell me until I got home today. I was pretty sure it was going to happen this weekend but had forgot to tell him not to tell me while I was in Disneyland, but thankfully he somehow knew better anyway.

It was a great weekend, abet very exhausting, and dinner was surely one of the best highlights of the entire weekend.

In the mean time keep it fluffy folks and remember... its only the interwebs.....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

I'm definitely going to try that next time I'm there. I need to branch out! Plus now I want a glow cube thing lol
    GlowCubes are fun! Collect a bunch then throw them in your bubble bath! My kid loves doing that to!

• Sock Puppet

OH thank you kelly for you "anderson cooper news worthy" report back on everything! LOL WOW! good for your hubs.. i think?! RFLOL .. how fun tho!

• Sock Puppet

u and me kelly and we can share a glow cube cocktail!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    While I was gone our 19 year old dog died, and thankfully hubby didn't tell me until I got home today. I was pretty sure it was going to happen this weekend but had forgot to tell him not to tell me while I was in Disneyland, but thankfully he somehow knew better anyway.
    OH Pengy I'm so sorry about your Pups!

• What Time Taught Us

I want to see Warm Bodies! But, I LOVE zombie movies, and I'm excited that it's at least a different take on it. Like Clara and others have mentioned, it tends to be the same story over and over, so I appreciate that they're being original even if it is cheesy.

I'm excited for World War Z. I want to read the book, I've been hearing great things about it for a few years now but never got around to reading it myself.
    I'm glad your husband had a good time -- I was wondering what it must have been like for him to hang out with totally random people, as far as he is concerned. lol.

as for Warm Bodies, well, to each his or her own. :P

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    I'm glad your husband had a good time -- I was wondering what it must have been like for him to hang out with totally random people, as far as he is concerned. lol.

as for Warm Bodies, well, to each his or her own. :P
    o haa!! random people.. good that he enjoyed it! I think i will bring N next time..

• What Time Taught Us

A spy!!
    hmm? :P

Just a quick fly by.... has Clara said I will have much to catch up on. Some of it board related, some not. I only have about 500 some pictures to sort through and edit, but I will also be busy with some other things for at least a few days so you most likely won't see me for a while. In addition to sorting out some drama and deciding the best way to deal with the issues/personalities(if you've messaged me, be patient) I'll be working on general stuff and stuff from real life. While I was gone our 19 year old dog died, and thankfully hubby didn't tell me until I got home today. I was pretty sure it was going to happen this weekend but had forgot to tell him not to tell me while I was in Disneyland, but thankfully he somehow knew better anyway.

It was a great weekend, abet very exhausting, and dinner was surely one of the best highlights of the entire weekend.

In the mean time keep it fluffy folks and remember... its only the interwebs.....
    sorry to hear about your dog! losing a pet is the worst, but it sounds like he lived a long, fulfilling life, and at least it wasn't a surprise.

I don't envy your task of mediating on the drama..

• Sock Puppet

SO it was

jim
    kevin
    kelly and Mrs Kelly Mcg86 ( lol ) --joke kelly.. joke!
    clara
    barb
    pengy

..at the dinner..

did i miss anyone else???

• Selfie Expert

Posted my TR! I only used our group photo since I'm not sure how Jim or Barbara would feel about posting their original photos. If anyone in the group photo does not want it in the DL forum let me know and I'll take it down!!

Last minute one-day trip - Feb 2nd, 2013