Page 87 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3762778485868788899097112137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2074
  1. #1291

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,206

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    HELLO SUNSHINE.....getting your school work done ...younglady ?
    Jim


    Some of us do not have FB
    I know that, Jimothy But Kevin does. :P
    And I am not doing my homework right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.

    The meet was GREAT!! I sure wish I had come earlier. We went to Universal on Saturday, got done about 5PM, but on the way out, the kids wanted to do the flying thing that's in the mall at Universal. It took about 2 hours, so I was late to the meet.

    It was great to chat face-to-face with everyone who was still around when I got there.

    Once a year is not enough......
    Rob! Hi!

    I'm still sad, seeing all the pictures, that I can't come to any of these things. But it was good to see all of my favorite people having a good time
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  2. #1292

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,687
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.

    The meet was GREAT!! I sure wish I had come earlier. We went to Universal on Saturday, got done about 5PM, but on the way out, the kids wanted to do the flying thing that's in the mall at Universal. It took about 2 hours, so I was late to the meet.

    It was great to chat face-to-face with everyone who was still around when I got there.

    Once a year is not enough......
    WELL....ROB
    I was so Glad ...You made there.......
    and I had the chance to talk with You......
    and
    I bet you was beat Tire when you got home!
    JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  3. #1293

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,687
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    I know that, Jimothy But Kevin does. :P
    And I am not doing my homework right now.
    Jimothy .. ?

    Sunshine.......and Why you not doing your Home work?
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  4. #1294

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,462

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    I know that, Jimothy But Kevin does. :P
    And I am not doing my homework right now.

    Rob! Hi!

    I'm still sad, seeing all the pictures, that I can't come to any of these things. But it was good to see all of my favorite people having a good time
    I know, I wish you could have come too!

    Maybe someday......I hope!

  5. #1295

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,462

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    WELL....ROB
    I was so Glad ...You made there.......
    and I had the chance to talk with You......
    and
    I bet you was beat Tire when you got home!
    JIM
    Yep, but the trip back wasn't bad. The girls were all pretty worn out, so they slept most of the way.

    And then, the flu I've been fighting off has returned.......Every joint I have aches!

    I had to pull and terminate big wire today, they were about 1" in diameter. And stiff. And I had very little strength......Sure glad I had a few younger guys around!

  6. #1296

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,206

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    I know, I wish you could have come too!

    Maybe someday......I hope!
    I'll get there soon...just not for an Anniversary
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  7. #1297

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,687
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Yep, but the trip back wasn't bad. The girls were all pretty worn out, so they slept most of the way.

    And then, the flu I've been fighting off has returned.......Every joint I have aches!

    I had to pull and terminate big wire today, they were about 1" in diameter. And stiff. And I had very little strength......Sure glad I had a few younger guys around!
    Rob
    Darn FLU.....yes that does come and go.......
    I want you feeling better...........I keep praying for you.....
    Did you had a chance to look over the MAZ.....of the PLANEs

    I wanted you get the Ideal....what I have to deal with at my work.......

    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  8. #1298

    • What Time Taught Us
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    You're in Jody's on FB. lol
    ooh, I actually saw a picture on my newsfeed that I wasn't tagged in -- it had showed up because lauren and stacy were tagged, but I happened to be in it. it freaked me out. lol. and it definitely is not flattering. I often notice cameras sneaking up on me and end up taking awkwardly unconvincing "candids" :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Me to
    KEVIN
    How are you doing?.....thos Firework at Disneyland was cool to watch.....
    specialy thos starwar ones...never saw them before.......
    Jim
    Hello, Jim. I'm well. today was a long day, but I don't have class tomorrow so I can relax for the evening. yeah, I really enjoyed seeing the fireworks -- even though I didn't have access to the park, it was nice to experience that little piece of them. the Star Tours shells are probably my favorite.

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.

    The meet was GREAT!! I sure wish I had come earlier. We went to Universal on Saturday, got done about 5PM, but on the way out, the kids wanted to do the flying thing that's in the mall at Universal. It took about 2 hours, so I was late to the meet.

    It was great to chat face-to-face with everyone who was still around when I got there.

    Once a year is not enough......
    it was really nice meeting you! I agree, I felt a little sad when I was dropped off at my apartment, knowing that it'll probably be a year till I see everyone again.

  9. #1299

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,687
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    YES be good to have you out here SUNSHINE
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  10. #1300

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,687
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Hello, Jim. I'm well. today was a long day, but I don't have class tomorrow so I can relax for the evening. yeah, I really enjoyed seeing the fireworks -- even though I didn't have access to the park, it was nice to experience that little piece of them. the Star Tours shells are probably my favorite.



    it was really nice meeting you! I agree, I felt a little sad when I was dropped off at my apartment, knowing that it'll probably be a year till I see everyone again.

    I was Sure Happy to see You KEVIN.......
    Glad you made it!
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  11. #1301

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,462

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    I'll get there soon...just not for an Anniversary
    Let us know when you can come, some of us might be there too. It'd be great to meet you in person!

  12. #1302

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,462

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Rob
    Darn FLU.....yes that does come and go.......
    I want you feeling better...........I keep praying for you.....
    Did you had a chance to look over the MAZ.....of the PLANEs

    I wanted you get the Ideal....what I have to deal with at my work.......

    Jim
    I did, Jim!! Thanks for them! I haven't looked deeply, just sort of scanned them over, but you can bet I'll read more thoroughly when I have time.

    Kinda brought me back to my flying days.......

  13. #1303

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,462

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    It was great to finally meet you in person, Kevin! We need more of these meets.....

  14. #1304

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,687
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    I did, Jim!! Thanks for them! I haven't looked deeply, just sort of scanned them over, but you can bet I'll read more thoroughly when I have time.

    Kinda brought me back to my flying days.......
    Yester Day ROB
    we had a B1-B take off from Long Beach Airport...
    That thing is something eles...when it take off.......
    so much Trust...........as it fire in the sky........
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  15. #1305

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,477

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    I was going to have about 20 multiposts. Figured I would skip catching up, and just say hi.

Similar Threads

  1. Do you type one space or two after a period in a sentence?
    By nbodyhome in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 04:28 PM
  2. If You Could Live in One Decade and Two Years
    By Aura of Foreboding in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 02:53 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 10:33 PM
  4. Two more Roles one more play
    By Tui in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-15-2005, 09:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •