Page 88 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3863788586878889909198113138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2074
  1. #1306

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,845

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Yester Day ROB
    we had a B1-B take off from Long Beach Airport...
    That thing is something eles...when it take off.......
    so much Trust...........as it fire in the sky........
    Jim
    I know what you mean.....nothing like all that power........

    I always liked starting up the engines on the DC7s. 18 cylinders, 3300 cubic inches, 3400 horsepower......the deep rumble when they start is something to hear!! And the smoke and fire that belches out of the exhaust........

  2. #1307

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,845

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I was going to have about 20 multiposts. Figured I would skip catching up, and just say hi.
    Close enough!!!!

    Lol.

  3. #1308

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,218

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    It's gonna take a lot of convincing of my parents.
    Plane tickets for me and my parents alone would be at least around $1500
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  4. #1309

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,708
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I was going to have about 20 multiposts. Figured I would skip catching up, and just say hi.
    Well ,I glad you say HI........
    Sir Swampy....How you doing Tonight!
    Jim
    Last edited by Eagleman; 02-05-2013 at 08:19 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  5. #1310

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    hello! back from the boy's skating lessons...

  6. #1311

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Rob! So nice to see you post!!! it was great to meet you on Saturday!

  7. #1312

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,708
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    I know what you mean.....nothing like all that power........

    I always liked starting up the engines on the DC7s. 18 cylinders, 3300 cubic inches, 3400 horsepower......the deep rumble when they start is something to hear!! And the smoke and fire that belches out of the exhaust........
    Woe.......Darn now ,I have not seen DC7 except in a air museum,
    But they still fly 2 DC-3 from Long Beach to Catalina Island..everday!
    amazing........
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  8. #1313

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Yester Day ROB
    we had a B1-B take off from Long Beach Airport...
    That thing is something eles...when it take off.......
    so much Trust...........as it fire in the sky........
    Jim
    Military?

  9. #1314

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,845

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Rob! So nice to see you post!!! it was great to meet you on Saturday!
    It was great to finally meet you too! Like we said, it's always better to have a face to associate the screen name with....

  10. #1315

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,845

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Woe.......Darn now ,I have not seen DC7 except in a air museum,
    But they still fly 2 DC-3 from Long Beach to Catalina Island..everday!
    amazing........
    Jim
    The last one I flew was in 1985 or so. I'm not sure if any of them still fly anymore. They're as old as you and I are!!!

  11. #1316

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Well ,I glad you say HI........
    Sir Swampy....How you doing Tonight!
    Jim
    Doing well had a good but not nutrious dinner. No greens, I made a crocck pot roast. Made some rice to eat it on. And got really hungry and didn't want to make salad, just get to the main coarse. Beef on rice with a cream sauce.

    Now I'm watching yesterday night's The Bachelore.

  12. #1317

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,845

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Ok you guys, I know it's way early, but I've got to at least try to get some sleep tonight.

    Nanners everyone!

  13. #1318

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,816
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    And a Readers Digest of some of my "better" shots...

    Jodydrummond's Photos - ViewBug.com - ViewBug.com




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  14. #1319

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,218

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Ok you guys, I know it's way early, but I've got to at least try to get some sleep tonight.

    Nanners everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    And a Readers Digest of some of my "better" shots...

    Jodydrummond's Photos - ViewBug.com - ViewBug.com
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  15. #1320

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #127: One lumps or two?

    yay photos!

Similar Threads

  1. Do you type one space or two after a period in a sentence?
    By nbodyhome in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 04:28 PM
  2. If You Could Live in One Decade and Two Years
    By Aura of Foreboding in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 02:53 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 10:33 PM
  4. Two more Roles one more play
    By Tui in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-15-2005, 09:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •