Page 119 of 134 FirstFirst ... 196994109116117118119120121122129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2001

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Aura of Foreboding View Post
    Love is in the air... Though my personal experience has always told me to steer clear of anyone working in IT. They hold a lot of secrets that they aren't willing to share...
    He is not our actual I.T. dude.. he just takes care of our network through his own company...

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Plus they will dig through your email.
    not mine. maybe my coworkers, i use my own email to email junk! and jokes and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by humphreybear62 View Post
    Wait. So is the cupcake still sitting there, staring at you, like some sort of sordid temptation?
    nope. the cupcake went home to my house...and then it was left out and got hard, so it got thrown away. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    got a text from my friend asking if I want to come along on a trip to Disneyland this Sunday, knowing full well about the death of my annual pass. at first this irritated me (not really), but now I'm considering buying a day-ticket. hmmmm. if they're just going to one park, I'll probably go. the cost of a park hopper makes me hesitate but still, maaaaybe.

an important discovery of the day: there's a new crepe place that opened near campus.

an important accomplishment of the day: I wrote my name in the Word document.
    that's a start!! but as i read on, you've made progress!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I'm so excited!!!!! Do you have Facebook?

Swampy, I wish I could convince you to meet up, too!

I guess there's a MiceChat meet up at the Partners statue at noon? I'm hoping to make it there for that, too!
    swampy u should meet with them, i MIGHT be there too...wait noon on saturday??? oh no. i never get out of the house before noon.. no good for me.. LOL

soo i meant to clock out some greeting cards that i make and sell on zazzle.. and i got one done tonight.. here is what the front of the card looks like.. I am calling it "sweet pink" and yes it is digitaly scrapbooked! All of it! the front i added some gold orchids and some other flowers etc, and a metal tag that says "sweet" i was feeling a summer-ish mood

NOW i wanna stay up but i gotta gotta get to bed an get ready for my mini vacation tomorrow!!!! YAYA!

• Selfie Expert

Sounds good. Do your friend you are going with live in LA? Or are you taking more than 1 car?
    No he actually lives about 45 minutes south from where I currently live. We will be taking 2 cars, though, since his schedule is a little different from our's.

Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    Hi everyone! Hope all is well with you! Today we are doing 2 things first and most important we are starting the countdown to my trip to Disneyland with my cheerleaders for cheer nationals with USA cheer and 4 fun filled days in the DLR! Second praying for sunshine so we can find my track under about 7 inches of snow since track season starts monday! 3 weeks until I arrive in sunny California!
    Hi! I don't think we've met. I'm Kelly.

Are you a coach? Sounds like a fun trip!! What is your countdown at?

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

dreams are crushed! just discovered that the $76 was for the "Twilight Convention" discount. I thought twilight was just a vague title for the convention, like it might as well be "Magic Convention" or something but no it literally means you're ticket is only for after 4PM! All day tickets are $111.

must check my balance tomorrow, but I'll probably still go because -- and I'm really sorry for what I'm about to say -- yolo. Sorry again.

90 minutes for 5 pages? oh man I don't know about that. might as well turn in 5 pages of keyboard smashing. :P
    I hate the saying "yolo", but I live by the meaning. I prefer "carpe diem" or "you only live once" or "I can always pick up more hours..." Either way, I hope you still go!!!

I could do 5 pages in 90 minutes if it was something I was completely BSing, such as an English or humanities assignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    swampy u should meet with them, i MIGHT be there too...wait noon on saturday??? oh no. i never get out of the house before noon.. no good for me.. LOL
    Noon on Sunday is just when the MiceChat meet up that I guess they have every week. (I could be wrong on that)

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    Hi everyone! Hope all is well with you! Today we are doing 2 things first and most important we are starting the countdown to my trip to Disneyland with my cheerleaders for cheer nationals with USA cheer and 4 fun filled days in the DLR! Second praying for sunshine so we can find my track under about 7 inches of snow since track season starts monday! 3 weeks until I arrive in sunny California!
    If you can't find the track do you shovel it off? Do you coach track and cheer?

dreams are crushed! just discovered that the $76 was for the "Twilight Convention" discount. I thought twilight was just a vague title for the convention, like it might as well be "Magic Convention" or something but no it literally means you're ticket is only for after 4PM! All day tickets are $111.

must check my balance tomorrow, but I'll probably still go because -- and I'm really sorry for what I'm about to say -- yolo. Sorry again.

90 minutes for 5 pages? oh man I don't know about that. might as well turn in 5 pages of keyboard smashing. :P

Just persuade them not to hop, or wait for them and only go to the park you will be in most.

Don't smash, slide your palms around in a massaging fashion.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Under that tree again!

Noon on Sunday is just when the MiceChat meet up that I guess they have every week. (I could be wrong on that)
    That's right.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• What Time Taught Us

I hate the saying "yolo", but I live by the meaning. I prefer "carpe diem" or "you only live once" or "I can always pick up more hours..." Either way, I hope you still go!!!

I could do 5 pages in 90 minutes if it was something I was completely BSing, such as an English or humanities assignment.

I feel like I can't live with the disappointment of NOT going, after having lived with the intention of being there for two hours or so now. but I have to check my balance. I actually have spent a lot of money eating out the past few days. -____- and I totally wasted $10 on a drink that did nothing but taste like Purell.

you can BS a B essay, but you can't really get away with BSing an essay if you want an A.... and I really need to boost my GPA so I can graduate with honors. -___-

10:30 and I haven't progressed since my last update. I think I will make some garlic bread.

• Sock Puppet

..wait here is the finished product
    front:

to view the inside and back cover( cause they are the coolest) u can view here

Sweet Pink Greeting Cards from Zazzle.com

• Selfie Expert

Don't smash, slide your palms around in a massaging fashion.
    Yes. Use proper technique when keyboard-mashing.

I feel like I can't live with the disappointment of NOT going, after having lived with the intention of being there for two hours or so now. but I have to check my balance. I actually have spent a lot of money eating out the past few days. -____- and I totally wasted $10 on a drink that did nothing but taste like Purell.

you can BS a B essay, but you can't really get away with BSing an essay if you want an A.... and I really need to boost my GPA so I can graduate with honors. -___-

10:30 and I haven't progressed since my last update. I think I will make some garlic bread.
    If your friends hop and you can't, you can always hang with us in the park you're stuck in! We're a fun group.

I had straight A's, graduated with highest honors. Do not underestimate my BSing skills!

• Sock Puppet

Talking Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

food always helps! LOL

allright.. i am out.. as i gotta get up early!!

and sunday.. hmmmmmm ....

i wanna angry orchard and a fire ball whiskey shot( put together).. yum!!!

• Selfie Expert

Good night!! Have fun on your vacay!

• Under that tree again!

Then your computer won't want to work with you.

Good night!! Have fun on your vacay!
    Here here!
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

So does anyone know of Jim's whereabouts? I realized he hasn't posted in a while....

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    So does anyone know of Jim's whereabouts? I realized he hasn't posted in a while....
    I hope he is feeling ok.

Maybe people were busy today.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• Selfie Expert

Then your computer won't want to work with you.
    Unless, of course, your computer is a fan of garlic bread. Then you might be able to bribe it.

• What Time Taught Us

I don't want to work with anything that's not a fan of garlic bread.