Page 24 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627344974124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 2001
  1. #346

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,640
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Aw SUNSHINE

    Here a group HUG to you all

    Off to Bed were it warmer ...i peek in later .....
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  2. #347

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    OMGosh..must change the look of my characters new gear...she looks like something out of a bad Arabian movie!

    Name:  WoWScrnShot_021013_113936.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  197.1 KB

  3. #348

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Aw SUNSHINE

    Here a group HUG to you all

    Off to Bed were it warmer ...i peek in later .....
    Jim
    Happy Sleepies Jim! Stay Warm!

  4. #349

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,206

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    I don't want to do homework. Too difficult.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  5. #350

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    awww....all the cutsie red heart decorations are out in WoW.

    Name:  WoWScrnShot_021013_114638.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  194.1 KB

    I should go get some petals to throw on someone :P

  6. #351

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    I don't want to do homework. Too difficult.
    You should attempt it....clear your mind......

  7. #352

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,206

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    You should attempt it....clear your mind......
    I hate college so much Lonely and difficult. It sucks.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  8. #353

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,433

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Suddenly a lot of posted. It took me a while to catch up and now it's nearly noon.

  9. #354

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    I don't want to do homework. Too difficult.
    Word. Though I am making an effort in that direction...

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    I hate college so much Lonely and difficult. It sucks.
    Oh I'm so sorry! College...well, its my opinion that college is what you make of it. I think it is the perfect time to put yourself out there and get out of your comfort zone and explore what the world has to offer in a mostly safe environment - with people around to help you and hold your hair back when you drank too much and are getting reacquainted with the toilet...or people who tell you when you are taking yourself too seriously...or...idk. I like college - even as a non-traditional student. At 30, here I sit with the 18-22 set as my colleagues, and I'm still learning from them. It is a completely different world that I am in now than I was in the 8 years I spent in community college (which was also a wonderful experience for me). But I went from J.C. where everyone was struggling financially to a private liberal arts school where most of the kids are here on mommy and daddy's money and have no real clue of how privileged they are. Each experience brings something different to the table - and each has its merit.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  10. #355

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Oh I'm so sorry! College...well, its my opinion that college is what you make of it. I think it is the perfect time to put yourself out there and get out of your comfort zone and explore what the world has to offer in a mostly safe environment - with people around to help you and hold your hair back when you drank too much and are getting reacquainted with the toilet...or people who tell you when you are taking yourself too seriously...or...idk. I like college - even as a non-traditional student. At 30, here I sit with the 18-22 set as my colleagues, and I'm still learning from them. It is a completely different world that I am in now than I was in the 8 years I spent in community college (which was also a wonderful experience for me). But I went from J.C. where everyone was struggling financially to a private liberal arts school where most of the kids are here on mommy and daddy's money and have no real clue of how privileged they are. Each experience brings something different to the table - and each has its merit.
    I agree with this. I wished I had done more with my college years and I would give anything to go back to those years. I plan on betting my BA sometime in the future, though.

  11. #356

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    53,982
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    New thread smell
    Well hello stranger.

    It's good to see you.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

  12. #357

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I agree with this. I wished I had done more with my college years and I would give anything to go back to those years. I plan on betting my BA sometime in the future, though.
    Shameless plug: come to Pitzer! Its actually a great school, and there is a grant for non-traditional students which covers tuition and fees, so all you have to worry about is housing...they DO make you take out loans, but I think everyone qualifies for the government loans. Anyway...PM me if you want the details - we have several single moms attending right now, so its totally doable for someone in your situation.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  13. #358

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Shameless plug: come to Pitzer! Its actually a great school, and there is a grant for non-traditional students which covers tuition and fees, so all you have to worry about is housing...they DO make you take out loans, but I think everyone qualifies for the government loans. Anyway...PM me if you want the details - we have several single moms attending right now, so its totally doable for someone in your situation.
    I will pm you.

    My sister just started college again and she made bank on your tax refund! she used to owe, now she gets back more than I do and I have the child credit and day care credit!

    That's a great incentive.

  14. #359

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I will pm you.

    My sister just started college again and she made bank on your tax refund! she used to owe, now she gets back more than I do and I have the child credit and day care credit!

    That's a great incentive.
    yeah. I get all my taxes back...it's wonderful!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  15. #360

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,433

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    I hate college so much Lonely and difficult. It sucks.
    Join a team or club.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
  2. Replies: 2025
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 09:40 AM
  3. A question for New and Old CM's?
    By ChiKnLittle in forum Break Room
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 08:15 AM
  4. A question for New and Old CM's?
    By ChiKnLittle in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 08:37 PM
  5. Looking for familar faces! And, new ones too!
    By I Heart Disneyland in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 06:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •