Page 52 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562102 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 2001
  1. #766

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.

    Happy Birthday, Ashley!!!!! 19......my daughter turns 19 in April. Man, that makes me OLD!!!!

    Hope you have a great one, and many more!
    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    one of my favorite songs. don't judge.

    Hey you two! good to see you

    Ha that's a great song but I've never seen the video. It was strange to see them singing to the sleeping woman.

  2. #767

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    It sounds bad. Maybe do try to plan the appointment when you will have some free or easy time coming up.

    Where is the hotel? Is it central to the zoo and seaworld?




    Are you going to share the other?

    What kind of cleanse? Are you doing to take advantage of a long weekend?
    the other. umm i was on a date and my date was a school teacher, and he read the menu to me and over pronounced every word as to make sure i got correct grammer. the date didn't last long.

    long weekend?? no we don't get one. and it's a fruit juice blend cleanse, its like 4 times a day i think the 1st day then the second day when my body isn't in shock of no food it's 3 times a day and then if i get the urge to eat i drink a cup of the juice blend.. then 3rd day same thing.. and 4th day same thing... it really cleans your system out and a coworker at work is doing it with fruit she juiced..and she looks great! and nice and skinny.. soooo im doing too.

  3. #768

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    12,691

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    one of my favorite songs. don't judge.

    I like that one too. Great minds think alike.......

  4. #769

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    hi clara!!

    nice to see you too!!

    I am not a big fan of San Diego. but Sea World is fun! Of course boys can't resist Legoland....

    I believe our first dance competition next month is in downtown SD. The theater was built in the 1920's or something and is super cool, but I really hate going down to SD.


  5. #770

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post

    long weekend?? no we don't get one. and it's a fruit juice blend cleanse, its like 4 times a day i think the 1st day then the second day when my body isn't in shock of no food it's 3 times a day and then if i get the urge to eat i drink a cup of the juice blend.. then 3rd day same thing.. and 4th day same thing... it really cleans your system out and a coworker at work is doing it with fruit she juiced..and she looks great! and nice and skinny.. soooo im doing too.
    lol. you will lose weight but it will be water weight, which will come back full force as soon as you start eating real food again.

    actually you can lose weight eating or drinking anything. The pizza and wine diet works as well, lol.

    it is ALL about input versus output and nothing more.

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    I like that one too. Great minds think alike.......
    Why yes!! We do!!

    I love that you understand my love for Huey Lewis, lol.


  6. #771

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    hi clara!!

    nice to see you too!!

    I am not a big fan of San Diego. but Sea World is fun! Of course boys can't resist Legoland....

    I believe our first dance competition next month is in downtown SD. The theater was built in the 1920's or something and is super cool, but I really hate going down to SD.
    My best friend used to go to UCSD so i spent alot of my weekend there when I was 19-20.

  7. #772

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    My best friend used to go to UCSD so i spent alot of my weekend there when I was 19-20.
    My best friend went to Point Loma.

    I applied to UCSD, strangely enough. I got in, but was on a wait list to be a Biology major. So instead I opted for an honors program at UCR/UCLA medical school....

    But instead, Lauren came along and I ended up transferring and graduating from UCI with a Social Science/Political Science/Psychology degree. Go figure.

    Now I am qualified to be a dictator of a small island nation.


  8. #773

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    12,691

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Hey you two! good to see you

    Ha that's a great song but I've never seen the video. It was strange to see them singing to the sleeping woman.
    Hey Clara! It's always good to see you around here.

  9. #774

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,523
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    HELLO EVERONE
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  10. #775

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Hi Jim!!


  11. #776

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    My best friend went to Point Loma.

    I applied to UCSD, strangely enough. I got in, but was on a wait list to be a Biology major. So instead I opted for an honors program at UCR/UCLA medical school....

    But instead, Lauren came along and I ended up transferring and graduating from UCI with a Social Science/Political Science/Psychology degree. Go figure.

    Now I am qualified to be a dictator of a small island nation.
    Couple more babies and you could have that small island nation...

    I'm Kidding! I'm actually in awe that you have that many children and are not stark raving mad. I swear my one child was enough to get my tubes tied...I just don't have the strength for it sometimes. And I just have the one. Some women were made for it.

  12. #777

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    12,691

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Hi, Jim!

  13. #778

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,523
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    Now I am qualified to be a dictator of a small island nation.
    STACY....I always though so...You would be good at it!Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  14. #779

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    HELLO EVERONE
    Hiya Jim!

  15. #780

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    i like huey lewis too, but no love songs..


    ohhh water weight? oh well heck with that! it aint worth it i do lose weight on my own, i am under 120 pounds as it is.. LOL

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
  2. Replies: 2025
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 09:40 AM
  3. A question for New and Old CM's?
    By ChiKnLittle in forum Break Room
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 08:15 AM
  4. A question for New and Old CM's?
    By ChiKnLittle in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 08:37 PM
  5. Looking for familar faces! And, new ones too!
    By I Heart Disneyland in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 06:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •