Page 77 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2752677475767778798087102127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2001
  1. #1141

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    53,931
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    I am hoping to finish up my trip report this weekend. Then I get seriously into making plans for my trip to Universal Studios, and Disney World in Florida. I finally made my plane reservation yesterday.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

  2. #1142

    • Angel Fan MC Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beautiful Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    24,289
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I am hoping to finish up my trip report this weekend. Then I get seriously into making plans for my trip to Universal Studios, and Disney World in Florida. I finally made my plane reservation yesterday.
    Does the fact that you are coming back to DL in October mean you won't be attending next years Anniversary weekend?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

  3. #1143

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    53,931
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    I haven't thought that far ahead, and traveling in the dead of Winter from Chicago is not the most pleasant thing that I have ever done.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

  4. #1144

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Good morning all!
    For some reason Sea World took down their Shamu Cam. I think it might be because of the new orca that was born this week. BUt I sure have been enjoying the Penguin cam!

    Its breakfast at Denny's then I have to take my car in today to get and oil change then private skating lessons for the boy Then I'll be back all evening!

    Edit: Woot! Just checked my account and got my Federal refund deposited!

  5. #1145

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Good Morning RCMC!

    I am going absolutely nuts with work (the job and school and student senate stuff) but I wanted to stop by and say hi (and procrastinate a bit) and let y'all know I'm still alive and whatnot. How is everyone?

    <3
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  6. #1146

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,429

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    people here who reminded me of whats important.
    Sweet cherry pie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I am hoping to finish up my trip report this weekend. Then I get seriously into making plans for my trip to Universal Studios, and Disney World in Florida. I finally made my plane reservation yesterday.
    So how is that working? Are you all flying or just some of you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I haven't thought that far ahead, and traveling in the dead of Winter from Chicago is not the most pleasant thing that I have ever done.
    It's got to be a give and take right? Harder to travel but better to go somewhere warm?

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Good Morning RCMC!

    I am going absolutely nuts with work (the job and school and student senate stuff) but I wanted to stop by and say hi (and procrastinate a bit) and let y'all know I'm still alive and whatnot. How is everyone?

    <3

    Morning everyone, well noonish just about.

    I didn't make or make it to steak and eggs. But I did walk around for a good while and read a book. Leisurely weekends are nice.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  7. #1147

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Hi Swampy!

    I miss leisurely weekends. It's family weekend at the college, so I'm working 9 hours today. And trying to do homework at the same time.

    Yet...I'm on MiceChat....
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  8. #1148

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,429

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Hi Swampy!

    I miss leisurely weekends. It's family weekend at the college, so I'm working 9 hours today. And trying to do homework at the same time.

    Yet...I'm on MiceChat....
    Does this mean you have family visiting also?

    How many school groups do you take part in, clubs, teams, associations ect...?
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  9. #1149

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    53,931
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Oh yes, an update on my Disney World trip, since I brought up the subject in here.

    Annette and I are flying.

    I made a reservation for Kathy at a hotel at the 1/2 way point of her driving for both going to Florida, and coming back. I won't worry quite as much if I know she isn't trying to drive 20 hours straight through. She still has time to find a traveling companion between now and April the 10th for her. My trip begins on the 12th. She will possibly join us for our 2 Harry Potter days.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

  10. #1150

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,429

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Oh yes, an update on my Disney World trip, since I brought up the subject in here.

    Annette and I are flying.

    I made a reservation for Kathy at a hotel at the 1/2 way point of her driving for both going to Florida, and coming back. I won't worry quite as much if I know she isn't trying to drive 20 hours straight through. She still has time to find a traveling companion between now and April the 10th for her. My trip begins on the 12th. She will possibly join us for our 2 Harry Potter days.
    That sounds really good. April is going to come quick.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  11. #1151

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Does this mean you have family visiting also?

    How many school groups do you take part in, clubs, teams, associations ect...?
    Well, my only family is mom (whom I live with) and grandma (whom I visit in the hospital). So no to your first question.

    Interesting second question. I am the elected representative for the non-traditional students (New Resources Students, aka NRS)...which means I organize meetings for the NRS throughout the semester, attend Budgetary Committee meetings and Student Senate meetings every week, and do some community outreach for the NRS club...it has been more work than I thought it would be.

    I was going to join the law school club as well this semester, but they meet at 9PM on Sundays and that is just a little outside my availability....mostly because I don't live on campus.

    So yeah, I work 40 hours a week, take 3 classes, and do the NRS stuff...and sometimes sleep when I get the chance.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  12. #1152

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,429

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    As long as you get to sleep.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  13. #1153

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Well slow day in here today! But its the weekend.

    Just got back from a long day and sitting at my computer now! Evening all!

    Oh and I got new end tables for my living room! Woot!

  14. #1154

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,206

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    I've had a successful weekend myself...shopping wise
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  15. #1155

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC 128: New Faces And Old Friends!

    Good for yoU! Now if I can just find nice lamps to go on these tables...my living room will be set.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
  2. Replies: 2025
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 09:40 AM
  3. A question for New and Old CM's?
    By ChiKnLittle in forum Break Room
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 08:15 AM
  4. A question for New and Old CM's?
    By ChiKnLittle in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 08:37 PM
  5. Looking for familar faces! And, new ones too!
    By I Heart Disneyland in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 06:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •