Page 21 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324314671121 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    have you tried tumblr?
    Tumblr is good too!

• Sock Puppet

Kelly ..those pin curls that did on ur hair were tight! i mean they were to darn good! And i been trying for like a while to do that with my hair!!! LOL

• Selfie Expert

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    Kelly ..those pin curls that did on ur hair were tight! i mean they were to darn good!
    I think they're called "victory curls". They stayed in ALL day!! I was so amazed!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

WOW Kelly! That's insane! You look amazing...How did your lipstick do, throughout the day?
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• What Time Taught Us

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Kevin I had to open your pic on my phone to see it - cute!!
    thanks! again, sorry I messed up in meeting with you guys by forgetting your number and also mistyping my own phone number when I sent it to you. I feel like a big jerk! -__-

you guys look so great! I wouldn't have recognized you in your period costumes. everyone who dressed up with a particular theme looked so good, especially the 20s people. maybe next time I will put in more effort -- it looks fun!

how many times did people ask you why you were dressed up? my group had to constantly explain Dapper Day to people in line, and our dress was barely out of the ordinary. lol. we felt like we should write a skit, song, and dance number we could go through every time someone asked us

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

my group had to constantly explain Dapper Day to people in line, and our dress was barely out of the ordinary. lol. we felt like we should write a skit, song, and dance number we could go through every time someone asked us
    LOL! you totally should have! Start working on your routine now, for the next dapper day!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Never give in.

lalalalalalala.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

• Never give in.

Let it be known that I spent more time drawing this than I spent actually studying the parts.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    WOW Kelly! That's insane! You look amazing...How did your lipstick do, throughout the day?
    Thank you!! I felt really amazing that day. I had to re-apply my lipstick constantly, and probably ate half of it since it kept going on my teeth. I'm also not used to wearing makeup so a couple times I smeared it... I'm not the classy type I guess lol

thanks! again, sorry I messed up in meeting with you guys by forgetting your number and also mistyping my own phone number when I sent it to you. I feel like a big jerk! -__-

you guys look so great! I wouldn't have recognized you in your period costumes. everyone who dressed up with a particular theme looked so good, especially the 20s people. maybe next time I will put in more effort -- it looks fun!

how many times did people ask you why you were dressed up? my group had to constantly explain Dapper Day to people in line, and our dress was barely out of the ordinary. lol. we felt like we should write a skit, song, and dance number we could go through every time someone asked us
    Don't worry about it! It happens. I only sent one text saying "Hey we're here if you want to meet up let me know" with that pic so you knew what to look for... I'm sure whoever got it was pretty confused but I never got a reply lol. We were asked a TON of times! We got a lot of really positive comments, though, which I loved. I think I spent most of the day blushing. There were a fews "weirdos..." whispered in the beginning of the day, but as more showed up I didn't hear it.

The highlight of my day was when my husband and I were waiting in line for Peter Pan, early in the day so not many Dappers were there, and this little girl in front of me kept staring at me. I waved and smiled at her, since I knew I obviously looked like a character or something out of the ordinary. Her mom turned around and said "My daughter just told me you're sooooo pretty and she wants to be just like you when she's big". I told her she just made my day!! Seriously, I almost cried, because I'm not the type to get a lot of random compliments.

Amazing day! I hope to be able to do it again!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Let it be known that I spent more time drawing this than I spent actually studying the parts.
    Haha I was that way in pharmacy school. I spent more time using different colored pens and highlighters to make my notes look pretty than I did actually reading them.

• Never give in.

Haha I was that way in pharmacy school. I spent more time using different colored pens and highlighters to make my notes look pretty than I did actually reading them.
    I wanted to tell you honestly that I really do admire you. I don't know how I'm going to even survive undergrad. lol

• What Time Taught Us

Thank you!! I felt really amazing that day. I had to re-apply my lipstick constantly, and probably ate half of it since it kept going on my teeth. I'm also not used to wearing makeup so a couple times I smeared it... I'm not the classy type I guess lol

Don't worry about it! It happens. I only sent one text saying "Hey we're here if you want to meet up let me know" with that pic so you knew what to look for... I'm sure whoever got it was pretty confused but I never got a reply lol. We were asked a TON of times! We got a lot of really positive comments, though, which I loved. I think I spent most of the day blushing. There were a fews "weirdos..." whispered in the beginning of the day, but as more showed up I didn't hear it.

The highlight of my day was when my husband and I were waiting in line for Peter Pan, early in the day so not many Dappers were there, and this little girl in front of me kept staring at me. I waved and smiled at her, since I knew I obviously looked like a character or something out of the ordinary. Her mom turned around and said "My daughter just told me you're sooooo pretty and she wants to be just like you when she's big". I told her she just made my day!! Seriously, I almost cried, because I'm not the type to get a lot of random compliments.

Amazing day! I hope to be able to do it again!
    what!?!? how could anyone call you guys weirdos!??! apparently it's weird to look nice these days?

and that little girl story is probably the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life.

• What Time Taught Us

is anyone else having issues with micechat randomly logging them out? sometimes in secret, since it'll say you're still logged in up at the top but you're actually not. it's weird.

also, 270 posts till my C Ticket... slow and steady wins the race I guess

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    I wanted to tell you honestly that I really do admire you. I don't know how I'm going to even survive undergrad. lol
    Aww thanks, Ashley!! Just get through it, that's all there is to it! You're doing more than I did, I didn't have to get a bachelor's before pharmacy school (now you have to, I lucked out getting in right before they started requiring one). Do your best to stay motivated enough to stick it out. You don't have to be excited about homework (that would be weird), just get it done!

what!?!? how could anyone call you guys weirdos!??! apparently it's weird to look nice these days?

and that little girl story is probably the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life.
    Right?! I just ignored it, and maybe even basked in it, because either way we were getting their attention and not from doing anything negative. Win!

Yeah I teared up when the mom told me that. You have no idea how much things like that mean to me! And people commenting on how good I looked and stuff... I barely held it together!

is anyone else having issues with micechat randomly logging them out? sometimes in secret, since it'll say you're still logged in up at the top but you're actually not. it's weird.

also, 270 posts till my C Ticket... slow and steady wins the race I guess
    Yes it keeps logging me out. I'll try and post and it says I don't have permission or something along those lines. Sneaky MiceChat is sneaky.