Page 35 of 135 FirstFirst ... 102532333435363738456085 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 2020
  1. #511

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,477

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Thats what I'm thinking!

    This is the pattern I have. I've made one of them so far. Mine didn't look exactly like this one but close enough...

    Penguin Crochet Pattern PDF by LittleFoot330 on Etsy

    Those look good. I would be worried about the bow tie eventually being ripped off. Otherwise those are unique animals to add to a collection.

    I used to like Teddy Bears and had several when I was young. Lost of a couple, but not sure where the others went.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  2. #512

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    17,918

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Well, he's working on it...

    *sigh* All my "kids" are growing up.....
    That's the important thing!

    We may get older, but we'll never grow up. That's for sissies.


  3. #513

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,678
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Those look good. I would be worried about the bow tie eventually being ripped off. Otherwise those are unique animals to add to a collection.

    I used to like Teddy Bears and had several when I was young. Lost of a couple, but not sure where the others went.
    The one I did I left off the bow tie or the hat, and added a white circle to the belly. I also did the eyes crochet too I think... so they couldn't be pulled off.

    There is a pattern for a dog thats really cute I'm thinking of getting...

    CROCHET PATTERN Pillow Pal Puppy by FiberDoodlesbyK4TT on Etsy

    This would make a cute baby present too. I like to give things that maybe they can't use right away, but that they can grow into.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura of Foreboding View Post
    That's the important thing!

    We may get older, but we'll never grow up. That's for sissies.
    Indeed. I may have to grow older but I never have to grow up!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  4. #514

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,477

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Random thought:

    Will the number of 'Why do APHs get special things regular guests don't?" threads surpass the "Why don't APHs get anything special?" threads.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  5. #515

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,477

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    The one I did I left off the bow tie or the hat, and added a white circle to the belly. I also did the eyes crochet too I think... so they couldn't be pulled off.

    There is a pattern for a dog thats really cute I'm thinking of getting...

    CROCHET PATTERN Pillow Pal Puppy by FiberDoodlesbyK4TT on Etsy

    This would make a cute baby present too. I like to give things that maybe they can't use right away, but that they can grow into.
    That's a good idea, working the details into the pattern.

    Kids love toys, can't go wrong with little ones.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  6. #516

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,522
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    I have crocheted a lot of stuffed animals in my day. Never used a pattern.

  7. #517

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Pengy I love the crochet penguins!


    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Random thought:

    Will the number of 'Why do APHs get special things regular guests don't?" threads surpass the "Why don't APHs get anything special?" threads.
    Probably not...or they will outweight each other? I'm so confused!

  8. #518

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,596

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Random thought:

    Will the number of 'Why do APHs get special things regular guests don't?" threads surpass the "Why don't APHs get anything special?" threads.
    I know!!! I wish they would just merge them all together.

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  9. #519

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I have crocheted a lot of stuffed animals in my day. Never used a pattern.
    I do not crochet...I latch hook...this was my first latch hook project I ever did:



    That is a photo of my actual work, that I did for my son's room when he was born. Since then I've done many other things like a Unicorn pillow and skull and bones for the boy. I just finished a lady bug I'm putting in my VW Beetle....when I do get it.

  10. #520

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,678
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I have crocheted a lot of stuffed animals in my day. Never used a pattern.
    I don't usually usa a pattern for afghans that I do, but the angels and other stuff I do. Sort of. I don't follow patterns well!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Pengy I love the crochet penguins!

    !
    Etsy has so many cute patterns! Not just penguins but other stuff too!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I do not crochet...I latch hook...this was my first latch hook project I ever did:



    That is a photo of my actual work, that I did for my son's room when he was born. Since then I've done many other things like a Unicorn pillow and skull and bones for the boy. I just finished a lady bug I'm putting in my VW Beetle....when I do get it.
    Thats really neat! I've done a lot of different craft/needlecraft stuff over the years but latch hook is one thing I never tried.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  11. #521

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,596

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    I'm curious - To those of you who are parents, why would you take a baby to Disneyland? I mean, I understand if you're local/AP and you can go multiple times, but I've seen threads and TRs of people taking cross-country vacations with a baby to the parks. I always think that it would be a hassle and kind of damper the vacation, being limited on rides, not being able to ride with your spouse, etc. However, I have no kids yet. I am not passing judgement, just merely wondering.

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  12. #522

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,477

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I have crocheted a lot of stuffed animals in my day. Never used a pattern.
    Hmm, should I buy some yarn?

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I know!!! I wish they would just merge them all together.
    It will quiet down in Summer when nobody gets anything special.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  13. #523

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,596

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    I LOVE Etsy!! I can't sew/crochet/knit so I love that I can buy those types of crafts handmade from people who do have that skill.

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  14. #524

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,477

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I'm curious - To those of you who are parents, why would you take a baby to Disneyland? I mean, I understand if you're local/AP and you can go multiple times, but I've seen threads and TRs of people taking cross-country vacations with a baby to the parks. I always think that it would be a hassle and kind of damper the vacation, being limited on rides, not being able to ride with your spouse, etc. However, I have no kids yet. I am not passing judgement, just merely wondering.
    Going to have one?


    Life doesn't end with kids.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  15. #525

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,596

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Going to have one?

    Life doesn't end with kids.
    Planning on having a couple, hopefully. I know life doesn't end with kids, but I would think waiting for those trips until they're older, taking a less daunting/expensive trip, or leaving them behind for a mommy and daddy only trip would be an option? Again, I don't see anything wrong with it. Just want to make that clear!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Similar Threads

  1. The boards are looking good
    By wilderdane in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 09:22 PM
  2. What are you're biggest Pet Peeves?
    By HMMaid2001 in forum Break Room
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 12:34 AM
  3. What are you reading?
    By libraryvixen in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 01:51 PM
  4. What are you watching or waitng for Netflix to send you?
    By libraryvixen in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 05:17 PM
  5. Are you a Stay at Home Mom or a Working Mom?
    By mamabot in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 03:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •