Page 49 of 135 FirstFirst ... 243946474849505152597499 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 2020
  1. #721

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,496

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    uh...didn't you get the memo? TPS reports need cover sheets
    I've been having a little problem with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post


    I'm around, peeking in and out. I'm considering getting L.A. Kings tix for my kids birthday...but man I will have to pay a pretty penny and not sure I want to do that right now. Especially since I already paid $110 for his hockey jersey.
    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Oh and I think I got suite tickets to a Kings game in April....I hope that this person on CL is legit. He seems like he is and will meet me at the game to exchange so....my kid will be veyr happy

    And I would have paid a pretty pretty penny....yikes!
    I hope that works out. Is it his first NHL game?

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Look at me! Look at me!
    I saw that Dapper Day picture, how can anyone not look at you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    When I first joined MiceChat, I was actually asked if my name was indeed Barbara Ann, or if I just liked the song.
    My name isn't Swampy or Marsh, nor do I like swampy marches.


    You guys are cruising. When I load this page to reply, it was on page 48, I'll see how many more have been added.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  2. #722

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,222

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    My SUNSHINE Hello
    Jim
    Hi, Buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    both my lit professors cancelled class for tomorrow, and I'm not going to my film class because my phone interview is scheduled during it. I also don't have school on fridays, which means....

    IT'S THE WEEKEND! lol. ULTRA LONG WEEKEND YEAH
    Yo, Keeeev. I wish I was done for the week, but...
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  3. #723

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    7,246

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Well haveing a hard time keeping my eyes open....
    and my brain is fry......
    GOOD NIGHT EVERONE....... Nanner's
    Jim
    I feel the same way!! good night, Jim!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    both my lit professors cancelled class for tomorrow, and I'm not going to my film class because my phone interview is scheduled during it. I also don't have school on fridays, which means....

    IT'S THE WEEKEND! lol. ULTRA LONG WEEKEND YEAH
    Which means you'll be up ALL night, right?!!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  4. #724

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,603

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Well haveing a hard time keeping my eyes open....
    and my brain is fry......
    GOOD NIGHT EVERONE....... Nanner's
    Jim
    Night Jim!

  5. #725

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    7,246

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I saw that Dapper Day picture, how can anyone not look at you?
    I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not, but I'll take it as one! Haha Thanks!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  6. #726

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,603

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I hope that works out. Is it his first NHL game?
    Me to! Thanks! And yup, first NHL game for both of us!



    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    My name isn't Swampy or Marsh, nor do I like swampy marches.
    your name is the name of one of the creators of Phineas and Ferb, Right?

  7. #727

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,901
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I don't know why they can't require multiple posts before posting links. It cuts down on bots.
    Its actually suppose to be set where any new members have to have more than 5 posts I think it is... before that everything is suppose to be moderated. But... the system doesn't work 100%...

    Actually considering we have upwards of 100 spammers joining a day its amazing we don't get his harder than we do.



    And...



    Long day... insane at the hospital... going back tomorrow for more fun.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  8. #728

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    hi swampy. aww what a sweet an nice thing to say to kelly..yes kelly that is a compliment

  9. #729

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    7,246

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Pengy we have been super busy, too. Winter is always busier with the snowbirds but it's a little late in the season to be getting slammed like we have been the past couple nights!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  10. #730

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    7,246

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    hi swampy. aww what a sweet an nice thing to say to kelly..yes kelly that is a compliment
    Well it could be "you looked like such a freak, who couldn't notice you?" Hahaha

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  11. #731

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,496

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    both my lit professors cancelled class for tomorrow, and I'm not going to my film class because my phone interview is scheduled during it. I also don't have school on fridays, which means....

    IT'S THE WEEKEND! lol. ULTRA LONG WEEKEND YEAH
    What is their excuse? You paid for that class!
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  12. #732

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,603

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Its actually suppose to be set where any new members have to have more than 5 posts I think it is... before that everything is suppose to be moderated. But... the system doesn't work 100%...

    Actually considering we have upwards of 100 spammers joining a day its amazing we don't get his harder than we do.



    And...



    Long day... insane at the hospital... going back tomorrow for more fun.
    I'm sure its tough. They always hit in the Disneyland Paris or Hong Kong forum

  13. #733

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,901
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Pengy we have been super busy, too. Winter is always busier with the snowbirds but it's a little late in the season to be getting slammed like we have been the past couple nights!
    Yup.. exact same thing here. Winters are usually busy for us, but its been beyond nuts. We've had an awful lot of people coming in with pneumonia lately... thats most of what our patients are in for... we don't usually get than many but almost everyone this year is coming down with it.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  14. #734

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    7,246

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Yup.. exact same thing here. Winters are usually busy for us, but its been beyond nuts. We've had an awful lot of people coming in with pneumonia lately... thats most of what our patients are in for... we don't usually get than many but almost everyone this year is coming down with it.
    Same here. Which means lots of pharmacy consults on antibiotics! In a way it makes my shifts more exciting, but the fact that there's an increase in the number of people getting sick, especially with resistant bacteria, is concerning.

    From what I've read, you've been really short staffed. That makes the busy-ness exponentially rougher! I hope it starts calming down for you soon.

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  15. #735

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

    maybe the professors want to have a long weekend!

Similar Threads

  1. The boards are looking good
    By wilderdane in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 09:22 PM
  2. What are you're biggest Pet Peeves?
    By HMMaid2001 in forum Break Room
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 12:34 AM
  3. What are you reading?
    By libraryvixen in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 01:51 PM
  4. What are you watching or waitng for Netflix to send you?
    By libraryvixen in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 05:17 PM
  5. Are you a Stay at Home Mom or a Working Mom?
    By mamabot in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 03:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •