Page 54 of 135 FirstFirst ... 42944515253545556576479104 ... LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I know, but that's the only Blog that I have.
    Ah.

I posted pictures of my cat in my MC blog...that is all I could think of :P

• Sock Puppet

btw happy champagne thursday

• Under that tree again!

Aw yes Thursday the effervescent day before Friday.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post

I had to actually look that word up, I didn't know what it meant!

Definition of EFFERVESCE

: to bubble, hiss, and foam as gas escapes

: to show liveliness or exhilaration
    ef·fer·ves·cence \-ˈve-sən(t)s\ noun
    ef·fer·ves·cent \-sənt\ adjective
    ef·fer·ves·cent·ly adverb

That is from Wesbters

• What Time Taught Us

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Morning!

I overslept by an hour this morning, so I'm still trying to catch up with my day, but I thought I'd stop by and say hi, and good luck to Kevin with the DCP interview.
    thanks for the encouragement, Kelila! I saw this before the interview started, but I was too anxious for the phone call to do anything but meditate! lol.

I got off the phone a bit ago and if I do say so myself, I totally ROCKED THAT INTERVIEW! I think I was audibly nervous, but I managed to remain very articulate in my responses and I made her laugh a few times. The fact that I already knew and was prepared for every single question she asked helped a lot because I somehow possessed the ability to effortlessly summon the perfect anecdote for each of her questions, lol.

I'm so glad it's over. all there is left to do now is wait!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My husband and I used to do the early breakfast thing on Sundays. Way too early for me to eat most Sundays, but you don't argue with the hubby when he wants to do something. Well now he's changed his habits, and we go later in the morning. I like that better, and so does he.
    Our usual Saturday routine if I'm not working... up by 6:30, at the cafe by 7... then swap meet, depending on weather, then whatever comes to mind the rest of the day. Sunday is the same except we don't do the swap meet on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Morning Pengy!
    Ah funerals, there seem to be alot in my life lately...

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Morning everyone.
    Yo Dude!

I've heard it suggested because daycares and school send kids home with low temperatures. Parents are working and can't miss work. So the parents take the kids to doctors for antibiotics. This causes bodies to receive more anitbiotics sooner in life.
    The over use and abuse of antibiotics is one factor.

Is that because you need a day off from the hospital that is also a school break? So you are waiting for your Spring Break?
    I just need a day off from everything that I can use to sleep in and not be up at the butt crack of dawn every day! We don't have any days off in March from the school, and the next time off will be the last week of April, when our spring break is. All of the rest of my weekends I'm either working, or hubby will have me up early to go to breakfast. Of course, I've already told one of the other techs who wants to take spring break off that I would be available to work his shift for him... but at least that would only be three days...

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Oh we get white stuff falling from the sky, but its usually during wildfire season.
    Ash doesn't count.

Time to go watch a bit of Young and the Restless while I get ready to go to work this afternoon.... see you guys tonight.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

well not soo bubbly today, not feeling it. but i didn't want to let you guys down and not post my weekly champagne thursday photo

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    thanks for the encouragement, Kelila! I saw this before the interview started, but I was too anxious for the phone call to do anything but meditate! lol.

I got off the phone a bit ago and if I do say so myself, I totally ROCKED THAT INTERVIEW! I think I was audibly nervous, but I managed to remain very articulate in my responses and I made her laugh a few times. The fact that I already knew and was prepared for every single question she asked helped a lot because I somehow possessed the ability to effortlessly summon the perfect anecdote for each of her questions, lol.

oh kevin i am sorry i meant to say something before.. well the interview is over so i can't say good luck, but i can say i am glad that you rocked the interview i knew you would do good, you seem like you got a good head on your shoulders and are very strong in your demeanor.

But i hope the outcome is very good in your favor!

• What Time Taught Us

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    oh kevin i am sorry i meant to say something before.. well the interview is over so i can't say good luck, but i can say i am glad that you rocked the interview i knew you would do good, you seem like you got a good head on your shoulders and are very strong in your demeanor.

But i hope the outcome is very good in your favor!
    oh don't sweat it sara! thanks for the sentiment.

my initial reaction after the interview was "WOW I ROCK," but now that I ruminate over it the doubt starts to set in and the "I should have done this/been more that" so I better just stop thinking about it cause it's out of my hands now. I'm off to lunch. see you guys later!

Ah good for you! Seems promising! I hope it works out!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Ash doesn't count.
    That is what I thought he was referring to...and no, it doesn't count!

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

That is what I thought he was referring to...and no, it doesn't count!
    Indeed I was
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

• Sock Puppet

oh don't sweat it sara! thanks for the sentiment.

my initial reaction after the interview was "WOW I ROCK," but now that I ruminate over it the doubt starts to set in and the "I should have done this/been more that" so I better just stop thinking about it cause it's out of my hands now. I'm off to lunch. see you guys later!
    oh don't do the what if's .. just keep your head high and relax and stay calm and just wait, i know that's easier said then done, but seriously if you think too much into it then you'll make urself crazy in the head.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

We do not know what the white stuff falling from the sky is...we live in S. Cali :P
    Unless it's cocaine.

Not that I would know.

It's just...you hear things...you see things...pretty colors...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

I'm sure you did great! You put so much effort into it! But you're right, it is out of your hands now. The waiting is always the worst part. When did they tell you you'd find out?

P.S. Aren't Disney interviewers nuts?? I feel like everyone must walk out of there thinking they had the job in the bag because the interviewers are so darn positive! THAT is what made me nervous when I got a chance to think about how my interview went.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples