Page 61 of 135 FirstFirst ... 113651585960616263647186111 ... LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #129 - We are on a mission!

I started a New Album, and so far so good. My latest download actually got where it was supposed to get. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm all for change, but sometimes it can be a real pain learning the ropes.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I need to stop being aggravated, and go get some breakfast. Which is actually later than usual for me, and probably contributes greatly to my crabbiness.
    Pop Century Resort

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Morning, Barbara! Get that breakfast!

And TGIF!!!!!!!!!!! <--I can't seem to put enough exclamation points on that point. I just have to make it through today, you have no idea how relieving that is! The first thing I did this morning was turn my alarm off for the weekend. It felt so good to do that.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Stupid Photobucket. I have downloaded my pictures 3 times, and they just aren't where they are supposed to be. Either I'm an idiot, or the problem is so obvious that I'm just not seeing it.
    You are not an idiot. That is exactly what happened with me. They were not going into the albums I wanted them to and I said bye bye PB.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    The first thing I did this morning was turn my alarm off for the weekend. It felt so good to do that.
    LOL That is my friday morning first thing for me to!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    LOL That is my friday first thing for me to!
    It felt particularly good this week, since I had to work last Saturday therefore not having that pleasure last Friday.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Sock Puppet

I like Picassa alot!
    did i tell ya or what that picassa was the easiest!?? specially if Photoshop frustrates you.. an d Barb who uses Picassa also can vouch that it's awesome!

but i still use my photoshop to edit, more advance things.

I like the airport that is near me, the Ontario Airport. Small and easy to get through.
    but to get to disneyland, that's kinda a far away airport. Although the Ontario one is not soo busy, but still far away from Disneyland!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

The skein is... well... its how you buy yarn. This is a skein of yarn...
    ahh thanks Pengy. i get it . sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Don't get pulled over.
    no no silly swampy!! nooo what i mean is , buy some bubbly and take it home... LOL no drinking and driving...

but got my tire put on, 20 min all it took, and ohhh the ride is sooo much smoother , THUMBS UP TO BIG O TIRES! my steering feels better, the ride is better, it's like wearing a new pair of stilletos, it just feels right!

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Because it comes from the cartoon studio, not animation or pixar. So it's not going to be super great or have a full or long theater run. Likely 3D to take the money and run.

You can find the other titles in the toon studios. Tink movies, 1.5 and 2 of classic movies, those kind of things.
    u know u got a point on that.i tmight to go DVD faster then pixar movies do, pixar tends to stay in theater longer cause of the popularity..i can't count how many times little kid movies go straight to DVD they probably were in the theater but like for a hot minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    pretty awesome show! Jukebox the Ghost. good stuff. I liked the two opening bands as well, but I forgot what they were called.

now I must write my article. yay. I'm tired, but my power nap I took earlier should activate soon & I'll be up all night.
    awesome Kevin!!!! glad u had fun! see! new experiences aren't always thaaaat bad!

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post

Happy Friday!

BTW, the John Wayne Airport is quite close to the Noguchi Museum...Just saying...
    haaa!!! ur right it's VERY close!!! i am going to go to that museum! it looks soo cool!

this weekend is looking VERY bright! and i m not just talking about the sun and the hot weather, but the fact that it's just looking to be better then i thought... so glad i got that stupid tire fixed and done with!
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 03-01-2013 at 10:22 AM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have eaten my breakfast. Now that my stomach is full, perhaps I will stop growling like a puppy dog.

Actually, I am now waiting for an electrician to show up at my house. My tenant has been having major problems with the electric in her kitchen. Not a good problem to have, and definitely not one you should ignore too long.
    Pop Century Resort

• Sock Puppet

nope don't ignore electrical problems..

• Sock Puppet

I was hoping that Photobucket wouldn't change their site until I was done with my latest picture thread. They have made it a little bit more difficult for me to put up photos on MiceChat. Well I guess I'll grin and bear it.

Happy Friday.

i have no prob with the new photobucket, it's easy to download still, when i download my photos it goes straight to my download folder. Yes given you have to specify in your own computer where you want downloads to go to otherwise it will or might default and put it willy-nilly anywhere( i learned that) and if it doesn't when you hit download if the another window pops up and asks you where to save that's when you can pick the specific folder, don't worry if you didn't know this Barb i am just giving you a tip to help ya... and grabbing the forum or BB code is easy too when you need to post a photo to Micechat or some other forum, you have to get the forum code usually says [img] around it or something like that. altho u use a mac so that's different then my operating system. but if you got windows then the above might be usefull.. .... or not LOL

the only bad thing i hate about PB is that it compresses the photos when they are uploaded and i hate that for some images, i don't mind for others.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    It felt particularly good this week, since I had to work last Saturday therefore not having that pleasure last Friday.
    Blegh on working Saturdays. I'm glad you got to shut that alarm off for tomorrow! Yay!

I have eaten my breakfast. Now that my stomach is full, perhaps I will stop growling like a puppy dog.

Actually, I am now waiting for an electrician to show up at my house. My tenant has been having major problems with the electric in her kitchen. Not a good problem to have, and definitely not one you should ignore too long.
    Ah, electrical...hence why I like living in my apartment...well sorta. Apartments have their downfalls, that is for sure, but for the most part my apartment complex is really great with getting repairs done quick...or it could be I work for the company and actually am their superior being in the corporate office.

I hope you get that electrical done Barbara!

• Never give in.

Guess who might be signing a lease for their first apartment in the next few days?
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It just always seems that any problems we have in this house are always in my tenant's apartment, and I never wanted this 2 flat to begin with. The pain of being a landlord.
    Pop Century Resort

• Never give in.

They just called me, and I'm signing the lease today
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

• Sock Puppet

took this while on the ride during my short visit the other day, it was perfect were last row, best row to get of the loop, but for the drop down it's better to be in front! LOL

Weeeeee!!! makes you feel like your on the ride. doesn't it? love it!!!
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 03-01-2013 at 10:55 AM.