and now I need to get a shower in, clean up the kitchen a bit and fold laundry all in 15 minutes....Once upon a Time starts then! I'm off!
tonight's to-do list is:
1. read 50-60 pages of Snow Crash for scifi class. have to finish it by Thursday.
2. watch Set It Off for film class
3. read assigned essays/theoretical texts regarding said film
4. write paper outline for meeting with prof tomorrow
5. watch the new Walking Dead episode, which I didn't think I cared about but I just saw that the newest episode got an A on the review site I follow which makes me confused and curious
6. update my ipod library..... lol. urgent.
7. go to sleep.
book is in hand, ready set go!
Speaking of lists. I have to make a list for my electrician. He is coming on Tuesday, and we don't want to forget anything that needs fixing.
I am thankful for
1 waking up again today
2 having people to call and connect with for my recovery
3 the love and patience of a beautiful wife
4 good brocolli cheddar soup I made for dinner
5 the RCMC
I watched a movie earlier today, one of my favorites. Almost Famous with Kate Hudson.
I watched Surf's Up on tv tonight. I have a copy of it of course, but there was nothing else on and hubby had the computer so....
Still need to watch The Emperor's New Grove but I still haven't pulled the TV away from the wall to trace down the VCR wires to see why its not plugged into the system. Figured out what port the Wii and the DVD player are.... now just have to hook back in the VHS player since I don't have that movie on DVD.
Hows that for random?
Oh... and I now need to go check out Clara's trip report. :D
If you will read back a couple of pages here you will see a video I posted. I am glad to see there is someone else here to appreciate it.
"The only true currency left in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you are uncool"
I FINISHED MY HOMEWORK BEFORE MIDNIGHT! AND THEN SOME :yea: