Page 22 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425324772122 ... LastLast

• Under that tree again!

Re: RCMC #130: Amok is a city in Indonesia (or possibly Malaysia?)

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I'm a trekkie from way back... but I have no interest at all in the new stuff.
    Have you seen the new one?

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Northern Nevada. About 50 miles south of Reno.
    Thanks. I remembered right after I posted. I should of known as I've been through many times, but was thinking it was somewhere well to the east.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post

you been to WDW before swampy?

Many times, but only once this year.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I've only watched the modern stuff. I tried watching one of the original episodes... just couldn't get through it. And strangely enough, I watched Torchwood before Dr. Who. My daughter kept telling me I had to watch Dr. Who to understand Torchwood, but I liked it anyway. Because really.... Captain Jack Harkness was just to freaking sexy to not enjoy... although it really really made me made the way they ended the... was it third season?

Hey Barry!!!!
    Maybe I should go watch some Dr. Who!

• What Time Taught Us

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    yup...me to...I want to see more Dragons!
    did you see the trailer for the third season? a dragon is featured rather prominently.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I think the only movie I saw in 3-D was Avatar, and I know I'm in the minority but I didn't love that movie.
    to be honest, I don't really know anyone that liked Avatar. lol.

3-D movies... I saw Up in 3-D, Star Wars Episode 1, The Avengers, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, The Immortals (TERRIBLE), that new Men in Black that came out (I think it was in 3-D?), and that's all I can remember.

ohh hell i'd sign up just to see him in the class.. i love james franco, yeah his movies suck but he is a good actor and i think he be a great director! and altho he screwed the starting up at NASCAR daytona, i won't hold it against him.
    yeah it'd be a good class to take just for the fact that it's taught by him. if he actually took the time to write references for his students (not sure he would), it'd be pretty invaluable.

• Selfie Expert

Hello, everyone!

I guess I'm not in the minority on Avatar? I guess it just got so critically acclaimed that I assumed it was generally popular.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    did you see the trailer for the third season? a dragon is featured rather prominently.
    Yup...hence why I said...I want or maybe I should say I except to see more Dragons.

I did NOT like Avatar one bit.

James Franco is actually a horrible actor in my opinion. For me, he will be the worst part of Oz but Rachel Weisz makes up for alot. I adore her.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post

Many times, but only once this year.
    do you go with friends? or do you have a kid or neices and nephews?

yeah it'd be a good class to take just for the fact that it's taught by him. if he actually took the time to write references for his students (not sure he would), it'd be pretty invaluable.
    well still be a good class to take just cause he is teaching it. just cause his movies are bad doesn't mean he is..its not his fault the directors are not that great.

but wow if u see him or talk to him can you get me a autograph TIA..just kidding i know u can't but it be cool if u could! i make you signatures for a year!

• What Time Taught Us

Hello, everyone!

I guess I'm not in the minority on Avatar? I guess it just got so critically acclaimed that I assumed it was generally popular.
    I think the praise it gets is mostly in relation to its imagery and effects. story sucks, lol.

• Under that tree again!

Yeah right.

Hello, everyone!

I did not think it was great. It was ok.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• Pooloo See Bagoomba

I've only watched the modern stuff. I tried watching one of the original episodes... just couldn't get through it. And strangely enough, I watched Torchwood before Dr. Who. My daughter kept telling me I had to watch Dr. Who to understand Torchwood, but I liked it anyway. Because really.... Captain Jack Harkness was just to freaking sexy to not enjoy... although it really really made me made the way they ended the... was it third season?
    I was the same when I started watching the first (1962) Doctor, in black and white no less. It was tough to get through. But just like any new Doctor, he grows on you and then he's just the Doctor.

Ok. Time to go. Goodnight everybody.

• Sock Puppet

Hello, everyone!

no no no..it was too long and got boring after a while... now if james franco was in it!!! WHHOOO!!!!!

• Under that tree again!

do you go with friends? or do you have a kid or neices and nephews?
    I don't have a kid or kids. I've gone with my family growing up, friends, myself, with my sister's family. My neice and nephew for their pre kindergarten last off season trip.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Nope. I have yet to watch it. Oh, I probably will someday, but I'm not in a rush to see it.

Maybe I should go watch some Dr. Who!
    I don't understand what is going on half the time, and more often than not it makes my brain hurt... but its also moved me to tears more than once to.

And... Captain Jack Harkness... yeah.... sexy no matter what way he swings...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by humphreybear62 View Post
    I was the same when I started watching the first (1962) Doctor, in black and white no less. It was tough to get through. But just like any new Doctor, he grows on you and then he's just the Doctor.

Ok. Time to go. Goodnight everybody.
    bye!!

• Sock Puppet

I don't have a kid or kids. I've gone with my family growing up, friends, myself, with my sister's family. My neice and nephew for their pre kindergarten last off season trip.

yeah i don't have kids either. so no worries. i just wondered. i want to do WDW buuut, i am not sure at the same time it's soo big and u need lots of days to be there and i get nervous being off work for 4 days or more as i am a workaholic

• What Time Taught Us

Yup...hence why I said...I want or maybe I should say I except to see more Dragons.

I did NOT like Avatar one bit.

James Franco is actually a horrible actor in my opinion. For me, he will be the worst part of Oz but Rachel Weisz makes up for alot. I adore her.
    if it follows the book, I can say that it will be totally nuts with a LOT of shocking moments.

now that I think about it, the only Franco things I've seen are Spiderman and Freaks and Geeks.

well still be a good class to take just cause he is teaching it. just cause his movies are bad doesn't mean he is..its not his fault the directors are not that great.

but wow if u see him or talk to him can you get me a autograph TIA..just kidding i know u can't but it be cool if u could! i make you signatures for a year!
    yeah, I missed the boat though since I don't think he's teaching next quarter. at least, there's no screenwriting classes with a mysterious "THE STAFF" listed where the professor's name usually goes. and I don't mind his acting, it's mostly his art that I've seen that I don't like. :P

I've actually never seen him around campus, nor have I ever seen pictures/status updates about seeing him. it's like he's not even here. I guess he doesn't hang around much, except coming to and from his class.