Page 84 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3459748182838485868794109 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2005

• Selfie Expert

Re: RCMC #130: Amok is a city in Indonesia (or possibly Malaysia?)

Quote Originally Posted by crazy go nuts View Post
    Can we just like, smoke a peace pipe here? I don't think there is any fundamental disagreement here, just a bit of misplaced hostility. I just got through having a giant argument on Instagram with this enormously hateful bigot who called me some terrible things. Some people can't be changed. But that isn't any of us. We are all mature and loving people, so let's not misplace our anger, ok? There are plenty of people to be saving it for; all of us on here, we don't really think that differently. I'm new, but I can tell we are all pretty cool people and this is below us.

Love, love, to all
    Can you start us off with some Kumbaya? I have no idea how to even spell that lol

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Master of Suspense

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Can you start us off with some Kumbaya? I have no idea how to even spell that lol
    Oh sure! I hope no one is offended by religious songs.

Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya

"To Serve Man... it's a cookbook!!!"

Ever heard of the dyslexic man who sold his soul to Santa?

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    It is cool how they combine it with Superman.

Those launch and drop rides are huge now compared to when they first started building them about 20 years ago. I remember when 100 feet was a lot.

Thanks, I'm all over it.

I think the extra comments, really drove the point home. It can help keep other from saying cheating is a good idea. That is what I meant at my post. Sorry to cause any argument.

swampy ur cool ur good..i just checked .. other people are saying that they could just add them to the card?!?? i don't know never heard of that.but i think the op will get the point. yeah others will discuss it till it's raw and that's fine everyone is entitled to do so until a mod decides it's time to shut it down

anyhow.... where is kevin??

• Selfie Expert

Well, I think it's my turn to take a break. I assure you I would not have posted what I did based on a single comment. There has been a pattern of behavior that I just can't tolerate, so maybe staying away for a while will help smooth things over.

Good night and I'll catch some of you in the other forums!

If anyone sees Jim, I'd appreciate it if you told him I'm looking for him.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sock Puppet

Can we just like, smoke a peace pipe here? I don't think there is any fundamental disagreement here, just a bit of misplaced hostility. I just got through having a giant argument on Instagram with this enormously hateful bigot who called me some terrible things. Some people can't be changed. But that isn't any of us. We are all mature and loving people, so let's not misplace our anger, ok? There are plenty of people to be saving it for; all of us on here, we don't really think that differently. I'm new, but I can tell we are all pretty cool people and this is below us.

Love, love, to all
    and we love u too joseph..

so tell us about urself jo? as much as u want.. but i am curious person and i ask questions to kinda feel people out(kelly explained it once i can't remember the word she used) so answer what you will

what urs age?

where u come from?

how many time you been to disneyland?

do u like food ? how about churros? Corn dogs? Dole whips?

what is your favorite ride at DLR?

• Sock Puppet

we will Kelly. .see ya on the flip side ..

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post

so tell us about urself jo? as much as u want.. but i am curious person and i ask questions to kinda feel people out(kelly explained it once i can't remember the word she used) so answer what you will

what urs age?

where u come from?

Ur name is joseph right?

• Sock Puppet

hello 7 guests... come join!

• Master of Suspense

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post

what urs age?

where u come from?

I'm 20. I live in La Verne, CA, about 40 mins. from Disney. I've been too many times to count! I'm a passholder and try to go twice a month or so. I love food! Dole whips are my favorite, I'm not a huge fan of the churros there. Corn dogs are good! And the gumbo is good, and the pasta at the Pizza Port is good.

My favorite ride is the DLRR. That's not a joke. I could ride it for hours. But the Haunted Mansion is also a favorite. And yes, it is Joseph, thanks

• Under that tree again!

nightnight everyone
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Master of Suspense

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    nightnight everyone
    Goodnight swampy. What's your name btw? Forgive me if I missed it.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Love, love, to all
    This... for the love of peanuts this.... I didn't have time to close the thread or address it last night and its still open this morning and most likely won't have time to fully address it this morning either but....

To many things have been taken out of context and blown out of proportion, and I'm as guilty of that as anyone else. And I think people are taking things to personal, taking personality conflicts and letting them get the better of them rather than just making a conscious effort to just let it go and move on.

Be zen.... let it float by you like a feather floating by in the stream..... Thats what I'm trying to live by now...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Today is the day that my Social Security money goes into the bank. I have one major bill that I have been trying to pay off, and that money each month, sure does help. I will be glad when that bill is finally gone, and each month I get a little closer.

Happy middle of the week Wednesday.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

They call it Federal Benefit Credit, and mine was just posted into my bank account.

I remember how my mom always fought direct deposit. She always wanted her "check" to come in the mail, so she could see it, and take it to the bank. That got very difficult for her to do at the end of her life.

• Triple Goddess

Ok. I have kept quiet waaay to long...

RCMC is like a family to me. And like any momma bear will tell you, she will defend her cubs to the death. So here it goes...

Lately this thread has been downright nasty and mean. It has been torn into "us" and "them". I won't name names or make comments about who is on what team because I do not want to get into trouble, but I really wish I could because in all honesty, I think that this post is just going to go right over the heads of those I am referring to.

For the past couple of threads, when things start to get nasty, I have been seeing comments like: "We're all entitled to our opinions." But the undertones of these posts are, in my opinion, "if you don't agree with me, tough. Me and my "clique" will band together and bash on you some.

Here's the thing: We are all entitled to voice our opinions. But making passive-aggressive remarks when you don't agree with someone else's views and opinions is out of line.

There is a definite difference between being snarky, sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek, and being rude. Most of us can be snarky and sarcastic with each other because we can tell when that is the intention. But to be mean and then hide behind, "oh I was being sarcastic, some people just don't get it," is again, out of line.

RCMC is my family. I do not like members of my family feeling left out or pushed out of what is our home. This is an all inclusive community. There is need here for cattiness or meanness. We have always been a supportive, fun place to visit. I truly would like to see it return to that.

I apologize to Jody if I have over-stepped my bounds. But being that I am substitute mommy-stick bearer, I felt I had been quiet too long. I love my RCMC family and am saddened that we are having problems. But I know, because I know we all love RCMC, that we will be able to get past all this and move on. Kindness and respect, people. Kindness and respect.

Love, Kim