Page 105 of 136 FirstFirst ... 5558095102103104105106107108115130 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2033
  1. #1561

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,302

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    Hahahaha and that video has me dying!

  2. #1562

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,177

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Hi Rob!!!
    Hey there, Barry!

  3. #1563

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,302

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I think it would be ok. When it came out there were plenty of preteens seeing it.
    That's my thinking. She is tougher than her mom gives her credit for sometimes. Heck, I'll just kidnap her this week at some point since she's on spring break and we can watch the movie. If she doesn't like it, I won't take her. I did the same thing when Nightmare Before Christmas was in theatres. She'd never been to the movies before, so we sat and watched it like we were at the movies. I told her we weren't allowed to get up, walk around, or talk. Did just fine. Theatre outing went off without incident.

  4. #1564

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,640
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    ROB....Hope you had a relaxing weekend.....
    Tomorrow...it's back to work ......for us both!

    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  5. #1565

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,177

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    ROB....Hope you had a relaxing weekend.....
    Tomorrow...it's back to work ......for us both!

    Jim
    Yep, sure is.....lets hope next week isn't one of those weeks with two Mondays.....lol.

  6. #1566

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,640
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    Quote Originally Posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
    Great collage, Barbara! Glad it was a good day.

    I prefer In 'N Out just slightly, the fries at Five Guys too greasy for me overall. Burgers, about even, toppings seem better at In 'N Out. Peanuts at Five Guys, though!
    RegionsBeyond
    I have ,never heard of Five Guys ?

    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  7. #1567

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,640
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Yep, sure is.....lets hope next week isn't one of those weeks with two Mondays.....lol.
    I know what mean..........
    But ,I was off sick all week..........
    So going be ,double hard on me...special when my alarm goes off at 4:30am!
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  8. #1568

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    53,983
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    I must get up early tomorrow as well. Not as early as 4:30 though.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

  9. #1569

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,640
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    SWAMPY.......
    I had Waffles for breakfast...and Chili Size with cheese and onions ,for dinner.......Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  10. #1570

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,177

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    That's my thinking. She is tougher than her mom gives her credit for sometimes. Heck, I'll just kidnap her this week at some point since she's on spring break and we can watch the movie. If she doesn't like it, I won't take her. I did the same thing when Nightmare Before Christmas was in theatres. She'd never been to the movies before, so we sat and watched it like we were at the movies. I told her we weren't allowed to get up, walk around, or talk. Did just fine. Theatre outing went off without incident.
    Yes, all kids are tougher (and smarter) than their parents give them credit for.

    You're her Cousin; you're supposed to kidnap the little bilge rat and do fun things that Mom wouldn't. Lol.

    Seriously, if it were me, and I was pretty sure she'd enjoy it, I would take her, and sorta watch her reaction to it. If it appears too intense for her, have a plan B ready.

  11. #1571

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,640
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I must get up early tomorrow as well. Not as early as 4:30 though.
    Barbaraann
    Never easy..when you get sleep in and get use to it for , over week.....
    O well
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  12. #1572

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,433

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    A few days anyway. Work has been pretty busy lately, I'm getting older......

    Lol.
    Or is the amount of work the same, but you are getting slower?

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    That's my thinking. She is tougher than her mom gives her credit for sometimes. Heck, I'll just kidnap her this week at some point since she's on spring break and we can watch the movie. If she doesn't like it, I won't take her. I did the same thing when Nightmare Before Christmas was in theatres. She'd never been to the movies before, so we sat and watched it like we were at the movies. I told her we weren't allowed to get up, walk around, or talk. Did just fine. Theatre outing went off without incident.
    Sounds like a good plan. It's not like you are taking her to a movie full or sex and violence, just one with natural actions.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  13. #1573

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,177

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Or is the amount of work the same, but you are getting slower?
    Very likely a combination of both.

    I have to laugh at myself, my mind often thinks I'm 25, but my body thinks otherwise.....

  14. #1574

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,206

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    RegionsBeyond
    I have ,never heard of Five Guys ?

    Jim
    Home | Five Guys Burgers and Fries

    Arlington, VA: REPRESENT!

    Hi everyone!
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  15. #1575

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,302

    Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Yes, all kids are tougher (and smarter) than their parents give them credit for.

    You're her Cousin; you're supposed to kidnap the little bilge rat and do fun things that Mom wouldn't. Lol.

    Seriously, if it were me, and I was pretty sure she'd enjoy it, I would take her, and sorta watch her reaction to it. If it appears too intense for her, have a plan B ready.
    Oh, I spoil her rotten. Her mom dropped her off the other day saying she was being impossible. I took her on my errands that I had to run, she was just fine. Super polite and pleasant. Had a grand time, then I took her for a blizzard. The kid's a trooper. I've got all 3 Jurassic Parks, so we could easily watch it at home first, and if she doesn't like it, we turn it off and watch NCIS lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Sounds like a good plan. It's not like you are taking her to a movie full or sex and violence, just one with natural actions.
    Exactly. She could handle Jaws and Psycho too since there really isn't anything violent and graphic going on in either. Psycho made me laugh for the most part, and she's smart enough to know it's all fake.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 08:37 AM
  3. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 07:32 PM
  4. Disney's Eisner plots next move - NY Daily News, 1/20/05
    By Darkbeer in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2005, 11:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •