Page 106 of 136 FirstFirst ... 6568196103104105106107108109116131 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2033

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Barbaraann
    Never easy..when you get sleep in and get use to it for , over week.....
    O well
    Have a great day tomorrow sir!!!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    You're her Cousin; you're supposed to kidnap the little bilge rat and do fun things that Mom wouldn't. Lol.
    I had a girlfriend who I was spending the day with her and her niece who was about 13. My ex was telling her neice about her drug and sex exploits. That 13 yeard old had plenty of problems in the next couple of years following what her 30 year old aunt had told her was fun acceptable stuff.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

And I'm home... what a weird strange weekend... transfered several patients to Palm Springs, patients coming and going, one patient who ripped himself open and literally had his insides on the outside (the picture was actually amazing... I hadn't seen that many intestines on the outside since the last coyote squished on the side of the road) and had to go back to surgery again after the surgen kept telling the nurses he was the doc and he'd take care of it in the morning and the ER doc had to come come and take pics on his phone and send them and ask him "are you really ok with this?" and having the super call in the surgery team himself... didn't sleep real well last night and right now pretty dingy and not real focused but the Mountain Dew I had today is keeping me going.

Whoa....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Have a wonderful evening everyone. I have finished day one successfully (one minute at a time) and I am outta here.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Have a wonderful evening everyone. I have finished day one successfully (one minute at a time) and I am outta here.
    Good job, sleep well Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    didn't sleep real well last night and right now pretty dingy and not real focused but the Mountain Dew I had today is keeping me going.
    Correlation? Caffiene to sleep?
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

And I'm home... what a weird strange weekend... transfered several patients to Palm Springs, patients coming and going, one patient who ripped himself open and literally had his insides on the outside (the picture was actually amazing... I hadn't seen that many intestines on the outside since the last coyote squished on the side of the road) and had to go back to surgery again after the surgen kept telling the nurses he was the doc and he'd take care of it in the morning and the ER doc had to come come and take pics on his phone and send them and ask him "are you really ok with this?" and having the super call in the surgery team himself... didn't sleep real well last night and right now pretty dingy and not real focused but the Mountain Dew I had today is keeping me going.

Whoa....
    AUNT PENGY...I stay up ..because I wanted see, how your day went.....
    YOU WAS BUSY........for now ,for you ,hard part is over!
    I Hope the rest of the week is more easy for You!
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I had a girlfriend who I was spending the day with her and her niece who was about 13. My ex was telling her neice about her drug and sex exploits. That 13 yeard old had plenty of problems in the next couple of years following what her 30 year old aunt had told her was fun acceptable stuff.
    Well perhaps not to that extreme, but I will allow the kid to have a soda if we go out for lunch. I'll even let her get the can herself lol. I decided I'm waiting til my step dad gets home in 2 weeks and it can be his idea to take her. She'll let her go easier if it comes from him.

Whoa....
    That painted a very interesting picture. Sorry it was such a busy day though!

Goodnight Barry!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Thanks Sara. I appreciate that.

I really do have fun making my collages.
    no prob barb! u really did look pretty, i do love that dress. very vintage i think i might go vintage route for my wedding dress we shall see.. and the collage did look great i am not blowing smoke, i bet you do, just like i have fun making signatures..

Put on your Sunday best RCMCers! We're going to SEARS!

From one of the funniest parody movies ever, in my humble opinion.

And Barbaraann, I love your collage.
    sears! Haaaaahaaaa!!! nice!!! i gues we are kinda like the brady bunch!

Whoa....
    glad its over for you so far pengy

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Good for You...have a Good Rest.......
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by radiobarry View Post
    have a great day tomorrow sir!!!
    thank you.........
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post

Correlation? Caffiene to sleep?
    Usually caffeine has very little effect on me. I can drink Pepsi and go straight to bed and sleep like a log. But its been a while since I've had a Mountain Dew and it does have more caffeine than a Pepsi. I think right now I'm just wound up from a busy weekend but all of a sudden out of the blue the wall will hit me.... any minute now...

AUNT PENGY...I stay up ..because I wanted see, how your day went.....
    YOU WAS BUSY........for now ,for you ,hard part is over!
    I Hope the rest of the week is more easy for You!
    Jim
    Thanks Jim! I survived.... and actually looking forward to tomorrow and going to the school. And I need to remember to go to the local health food store. I won a bottle of some brain vitamins from their FB page... thinking I need some brain vitamins.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post

That painted a very interesting picture. Sorry it was such a busy day though!

Yeah it actually was a pretty interesting picture... Working in a hospital I've seen some pretty wild things over the years... but this... this was really amazing. And the fact that the guy survived his second surgery and survived all of his guts falling out and having to have them put back in... whoa...

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Home | Five Guys Burgers and Fries

Arlington, VA: REPRESENT!
    Well ,I check it out...

I want you have a GOOD WEEK SUNSHINEJim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

BED....time for me.........Now I HOPE , that I would survived !LoL
    You all have a Good day tomorrow.......and a Great Week!

GOOD NIGHT ALL

Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Grim Grinning

Yeah it actually was a pretty interesting picture... Working in a hospital I've seen some pretty wild things over the years... but this... this was really amazing. And the fact that the guy survived his second surgery and survived all of his guts falling out and having to have them put back in... whoa...
    I'd imagine as long as he was holding them, they'd be salvageable. But yeah, that sounds pretty wild.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

BED....time for me.........Now I HOPE , that I would survived !LoL
    You all have a Good day tomorrow.......and a Great Week!

GOOD NIGHT ALL

Jim
    Nanners Jim!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I'd imagine as long as he was holding them, they'd be salvageable. But yeah, that sounds pretty wild.
    He wasn't really holding them... he was in the hospital bed but all of his staples had pulled out and everything was just....there... bulging out all over the place... it was like they exploded out of him... It sound morbid but I wish I could of got a copy of the picture but that would so be a HIPPA violation even without the patients name on it...