Page 120 of 136 FirstFirst ... 207095110117118119120121122123130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2033

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC # 131: We Like To Move It Move It... Move It With Us!

HMM.. well it depends, i think it depends on the person really. most woman save it for the own daughter, and in time it can altered or taken in our out and changed if needed i think..so i don't know, at the same time i don't see spending $500-3 grand on a dress your only gonna wear once.

and i am curious as to what the cost of a wedding dress back when barb got married is, because dresses now are super expensive, luckily i won't have to buy.

hey i not sure you guys can see this, but it's a dining thing from disdining this is for WDW ,is this a good deal?? in the article when you click " read more" it throws out numbers, sounds like a good deal. i never been to wdw, and this totally sounds like a good deal but for those that have been maybe you can tell me.

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...5&e=1d57684818

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    HMM.. well it depends, i think it depends on the person really. most woman save it for the own daughter, and in time it can altered or taken in our out and changed if needed i think..so i don't know, at the same time i don't see spending $500-3 grand on a dress your only gonna wear once.
    Who would wear this now, just because their mom did?

Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Under that tree again!

And just because she took you to the wedding, does that mean you need to reuse her dress?

Be Cool Stay in School!

• Pooloo See Bagoomba

hey i not sure you guys can see this, but it's a dining thing from disdining this is for WDW ,is this a good deal?? in the article when you click " read more" it throws out numbers, sounds like a good deal. i never been to wdw, and this totally sounds like a good deal but for those that have been maybe you can tell me.

I thought the dining plan was a great deal the last trip I planned because Disney was including it free (I think).

Good morning Sara, Swampy, Barbaraann and the invisibles. I'm not much help with the wedding dress conversation. Sorry. Got married and unmarried a long long time ago.
    ​ Yes

• Under that tree again!

The Disney Dining Plan at WDW is an ok deal, not always great, not always bad. Basically you pay a set amount for a list of menus. Depending what you eat on the menus determines if you save money or not.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by humphreybear62 View Post
    Good morning Sara, Swampy, Barbaraann and the invisibles. I'm not much help with the wedding dress conversation. Sorry. Got married and unmarried a long long time ago.
    Hi Humphrey.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Who would wear this now, just because their mom did?

this one yes!

And just because she took you to the wedding, does that mean you need to reuse her dress?
    this no.. that's horrible.. oh my where did u find that?? did u just search " most horrible wedding dress" and that's what it came up with?? okay okay see ur point, that maybe sometimes wearing your mom's old wedding dress is not okay..lol

Quote Originally Posted by humphreybear62 View Post
    I thought the dining plan was a great deal the last trip I planned because Disney was including it free (I think).

thanks of the info on the dining plan.. and we were only discussing dresses cause i was curioous about barbs dress she saved it etc..

i feel ya, i got engaged, and i got un-engaged.because he has decided he wants to become a bounty hunter and she says it put a strain on our marriage (and i don't like guns or violence, or guns near or in the house)..so i wiped my hands clean of that yesterday.

The Disney Dining Plan at WDW is an ok deal, not always great, not always bad. Basically you pay a set amount for a list of menus. Depending what you eat on the menus determines if you save money or not.
    ohh okay thanks for the info... so the dining plan is a good thing to do?

i dnt know its a toss up between WDW and the all inclusive resort in Jamaica , ocho rios. did u know in order to enter jamaica, you have to present a green card along with your passport????
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 03-26-2013 at 09:42 AM.

• Under that tree again!

this no.. that's horrible.. oh my where did u find that?? did u just search " most horrible wedding dress" and that's what it came up with?? okay okay see ur point, that maybe sometimes wearing your mom's old wedding dress is not okay..lol
    I just looked up 80's wedding dresses. Figuring the kids from those 80's weddings are now 25-30 and getting married.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• Sock Puppet

yeah i m sorry that was a very horrible dress

and oh btw http://www.beaches.com/main/bo/bo-home.cfm

its $214 a night for adults, and $42 for kids.. this is all inclusive so the food drinks etc are all included in the price i mean even golfing is included.
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 03-26-2013 at 09:52 AM.

• Pooloo See Bagoomba

This is like getting a car for Christmas wrapped in a giant bow. Except it's a bride. You get a bride.

And the hole-in-one wedding dress...looks like she could have waited a couple months and worn the whole dress.
    ​ Yes

• Sock Puppet

allright no more wedding bride talk.. LOL

• Under that tree again!

ohh okay thanks for the info... so the dining plan is a good thing to do?

i dnt know its a toss up between WDW and the all inclusive resort in Jamaica , ocho rios. did u know in order to enter jamaica, you have to present a green card along with your passport????
    It just depends on how and what you eat. You pay ahead of time, and can lose or save money. Say for exampe you get one meal, and it cost $25, you use it on a $20 breakfast you lose, you use it on a $35 dinner you save.

When you use it you have to add it to a resort stay, and it has to apply to your whole trip.

You can also just eat the same things when you want at the regular price without a dining plan. You could spend more, or save more doing it this way.

For all inclusive resorts, I think the main reason is to go somewhere warm and drink. WDW has a lot more to offer.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Morning Everyone

Only 4 days till Wondercon x.x
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

• Sock Puppet

to me it isnt the free drinks, its the warmth the tropical air, the water, the activities i can do, like zip lining never done it? it's fun!! try it someday! if someone wanted a non disney vacation that would be ideal..and the culture in jamaica is so awesome!
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 03-26-2013 at 10:20 AM.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Morning Everyone

Only 4 days till Wondercon x.x
    my friend j.c.was telling me about that! how exciting! he will be there doing something he is doing an appearence!