Page 111 of 134 FirstFirst ... 116186101108109110111112113114121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2005

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

Hey does anyone know if they close the park down for Grad Night?

I don't think they do but I'm second guessing myself. I ask because I plan to go to the Parks on Friday and that is a Grad Night. But On the Disneyland website it says the parks are open until 12am.

SO I guess I don't have to worry about getting kicked outta the park for Grad Night?

However, I plan on getting there early in the afternoon as I have the day off, so I might not even stay that late. But its good to know.

I think Grad Nights are in DCA this year and they don't close it down until 11 or so, so you should be okay. Even if they make you leave DCA early, Disneyland is still open.

And Humphrey, there is no damage as far as I can tell - it's just weird.

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Morning all!

Kelila! How was the Gumball Rally? I was actually there on Saturday but in the evening. Not during the day. I hope you had fun!
    Gumball Rally was a lot of fun! But I don't think I've ever been so exhausted - my knees still hurt! But I'll be doing it again next year if I have anything to say about it!

I have started to cut out carbs entirely and its pissing me off. Choices are harder when you can't have any bread/pasta/rice/tortillas..nothing! But apparently carbs are the Devil so, I had to say bye to them. I've also been seeing a medical doctor and getting B-6 and B-12 shots. I just don't want to be fat anymore.

But I hope you all are doing well.
    Be careful about cutting out ALL carbs. For example, South Beach allows vegetable carbs and as you move on with it, you can have whole wheat pasta and brown rice and such. Atkins is horrible - super high in fat and no nutrient content whatsoever. Just take care and do your research when you're going low carb - I get very angry and lose patience quickly on Atkins, but remain stable with South Beach - your brain needs carbs to make enough serotonin to keep you from getting depressed.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Merry 2014!

Allo'!

Yeah your brain needs carbs. I've been on Atkins and Paleo and suffered with hair loss, cold hands and feet and legs, scaly skin, dry eyes, infections and some other things.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I found a hole in the drywall in the bathroom - about 4" by 4". The old owners just wallpapered over the hole, lol. I saw what I thought was a fly on the wallpaper (was actually a small tear) and flicked it and made it worse. Now I wonder how many holes I'll find when I take the wallpaper off.
    Where is it? 4 X 4 is roughly the cutout for a toilet paper holder.

• world class bilge rat

I think I'm going to go on an all-sugar diet.

Yeah, that's it; all sugar in all of its various forms.

Lol.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Hello all! Super beat tonight.... felt like I walked into the twilight zone at work... monitors were down yesterday... glad I missed that.... but new forms coming out and new ways for the docs to do orders which will entail more work for the techs.... we are losing 8 of our beds to a CDP level of care (a form of skilled nursing/rehab level of care) and not sure how that will affect everything (and by everything I mean the techs since we have to do the order entry but I've been told they will have to do their own).... just.... weirdness. Because the people who come up with this stuff sit in their offices behind their desks and haven't actually worked the floor in years (if at all).

So this is a fly by post and I'm going to go actually go to bed at a decent hour tonight.

So hi and Nanners all at the same time!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Because the people who come up with this stuff sit in their offices behind their desks and haven't actually worked the floor in years (if at all).
    Boy, that's the truth!!

If any of those bozos had to spend even one day dealing with the results of their idiotic decisions..........

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Here's pictures of my kitchen, as it sits in it's present state. As you can see, there is still wallpaper that needs to come down. Holes that need patching, especially in the ceiling. You can see by the distinctive line all along the perimeter of the room, just how much the ceiling was dropped. Not much. Only about 6 inches maybe, which I never understood. Anyway, I will try and post pictures, from time to time, of my progress to completion. Lots to do as you can see.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Happy Thursday, everyone.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Morning all!

Wow Barbara that is weird that it wasn't dropped any more than that. Um.... strange. But it will be so nice when you get all the wall paper down and get the walls repainted! Its going to brighten the place up so much! I look forward to seeing the progress!!

And speaking of progress.... guess I'd best get ready for work! Should be a mellow day at school today. And have to remember to get some popcorn for tomorrow.

We do have to clear out all of the cabinets in our kitchen tomorrow. The two rooms (attached to each other but separate from the other rooms on campus) have a german roach problem. So tomorrow after school they are going to go in and spray.

We've also in the past had rats in the room.... guess this is what happens when you have food all over the place...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Be careful about cutting out ALL carbs. For example, South Beach allows vegetable carbs and as you move on with it, you can have whole wheat pasta and brown rice and such. Atkins is horrible - super high in fat and no nutrient content whatsoever. Just take care and do your research when you're going low carb - I get very angry and lose patience quickly on Atkins, but remain stable with South Beach - your brain needs carbs to make enough serotonin to keep you from getting depressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    Allo'!

Yeah your brain needs carbs. I've been on Atkins and Paleo and suffered with hair loss, cold hands and feet and legs, scaly skin, dry eyes, infections and some other things.
    It's mostly bread I'm cutting out...and fast food. I still have veggies and fruit. I've never tried to cut out breads before so I wanted to try.

I'm actually working with a medical doctor and not doing it on my own.

I think I'll have a Jamba Juice for lunch, I miss my Razzamatazz ....yum

• Pooloo See Bagoomba

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Boy, that's the truth!!

If any of those bozos had to spend even one day dealing with the results of their idiotic decisions..........
    This seems to happen a lot. The unintended consequences. Can be very frustrating and stressful until the dust settles.

Your Kitchen is going to look so much better without the drop ceiling Barbaraann. It's a nice tall room. I can see you've got a little bit of electrical to move (easy) but the progress so far looks great. Thanks for sharing your work.
    ​ Yes

• Triple Goddess

Well, hello there.

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Wingapo!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples