Page 126 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2676101116123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2005

• Goofy

Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

hello room

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My older son has a bad virus on his computer at the moment. The FBI is looking for him, and if he doesn't turn over $300, they are going to arrest him, and throw him in jail. He actually fell for the scam. I googled it, and now he realizes he needs to get the computer serviced again. I haven't had any virus issues since I switched from my PC to my Mac.

• world class bilge rat

My Mac is about 5 years old, it crashes about once every couple of weeks or so, but as far as I know, no viruses.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobeobann View Post
    You should be able to find a streaming link if you search "doctor who links" on tumblr.
    Yes but do they require you to download something to watch? And.... I don't do tumblr... I'm not even sure what it is. I may just buy the last episode on iTunes and see if I can burn it onto a DVD coz I'm thinking I'll have to watch it a couple of times to catch everything anyway. Daughter sent a text and said she's not sure she likes the direction its going and doen't want to wait until Nov. to see the continuation of it...

My brain is fried and by butt is kicked. How can we have so few patients and yet be so freaking messed up? I can not seem to catch up around here either and its starting to really drive me nuts. So I shall go colapse in a puddle somewhere and will come back some day for now now its nanner tiime.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Monday morning is back, and I haven't a clue what I am about to do today. I did not have to go to jury duty. My body aches all over from all the painting that I have been doing. So, I am putting that on hold, for today at least. Tomorrow I will get back to it. I bought a ceiling fan for my kitchen, so now I need to get back in touch with the electrician. I have lots of work for him again.

Kathy and Sean's new Central Air Conditioning is not functioning properly, so I have called the company for a service call. She
    discovered water all over the floor on Saturday. Hopefully that can get solved today.

I am not really a pack rat, but I have saved a lot of stuff from my grandson's childhood. It was stored on the back porch of the attic, but now I must find new storage for it. That will be a real challenge.

Happy Monday. Hopefully mine will accomplish something.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Morning world! Hopefully I will get much done today too. I have a bazillion dishes exploding all over my kitchen I need to get cleaned up and assorted other things. Didn't get a lot of sleep last night despite being in bed before 9:30. Woke up at some point and found hubby sitting on the couch having stomach troubles....questioning spending the money to go on vacation to see the kids this summer but it might be the last chance I have for who knows how long so how can I not?

Ok off to see what trouble I can get into!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Happy Monday Morning!

I think I have my Europe trip all nicely planned. yAy! Now if my study abroad company would just send me the itinerary for Morocco, I could plan that and actually get excited about it. I don't even know who my host family will be, and I have to buy them a gift at some point before I leave...

Anyway, just stopping by to say hello.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Hello all!
    So my cat threw up on Saturday. He has never vomited in the 2 1/2 years I've had him. I was concerned. But I think what happened was that he scarfed down his wet food way to fast and it just came back up, all of it. It wasn't new food, it was Meow Mix, his usual.

So now I'm just giving him dry food and lots of water. He doesn't have the runs and hasn't vomited again so I'm guessing that was it. He tends to be ravenous when its eating time.

I wonder though, how much food are you supposed to feed a 3 1/2 year old cat? Anyone help me out there? I might be doing it wrong? And I usually mix dry with wet sometimes.

If you look at the bag of dry food it tells you how much he should eat. It depends on his size. If you mix dry with wet, just take out an equal amount of dry and replace with the wet. Sometimes if my cat eats too fast she barfs. It's not an uncommon things for cats to do, unfortunately.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    Sometimes if my cat eats too fast she barfs. It's not an uncommon things for cats to do, unfortunately.
    That is probably what happened. It was just alarming because he had never done that before and I didn't notice him eating any faster than normal.

It left a lovely stain on my brand new carpet though. I wasn't to thrilled about that.

Oxyclean makes a pet cleaner that removes pee, poo and barf stains. I have used this more times than I wish I had.

• Who doesn't love NAPs?

So, I kinda just jumped into this thread after a few years of never setting foot here (not sure if that expression works in the virtual world, but I'll go with it). Y'all have expanded quite a bit since I last stopped by! How is everyone doing?

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The RCMC has been around a very long time. We are actually going through a bit of a lull right now. Often times we have had a crowd in here, all speaking at once.

I am having a pretty productive day actually. Sorting out all the stuff that I saved from my grandson. I guess I am too sentimental for my own good. Some things, I just refuse to part with.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobeobann View Post
    So, I kinda just jumped into this thread after a few years of never setting foot here (not sure if that expression works in the virtual world, but I'll go with it). Y'all have expanded quite a bit since I last stopped by! How is everyone doing?
    Thats ok! It was random and thats what we are all about!! Jump on in and join us when ever you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    The RCMC has been around a very long time. We are actually going through a bit of a lull right now. Often times we have had a crowd in here, all speaking at once.

I am having a pretty productive day actually. Sorting out all the stuff that I saved from my grandson. I guess I am too sentimental for my own good. Some things, I just refuse to part with.

Peaks and valleys... all of life is full of peaks and valleys.... hoping that I can someday catch up with real life and have some time to sit back and hang out in here and hopefully bring some life back again!

• Goofy

hi penguinsoda and hello room.