Page 24 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627344974124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 2005
  1. #346

    • Hukuna Matata!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    3,789

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    I'm good. Just getting over a quick cold, looking at flights to DL next week. Ready to get the heck outta here

  2. #347

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,655

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    a nice trip to disneyland will help you out and relax.i hope you have a good trip

  3. #348

    • Hukuna Matata!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    3,789

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    No doubt. Maybe escape the reality of the real world for a few days. thank you sir.

  4. #349

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,655

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    your welcome lol

  5. #350

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,832
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Hair cut... something else I need to do....




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  6. #351

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,979
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    It takes me about 4+ hours on the plane to get to Disneyland. The flight to Orlando is about 1/2 that time. That's a plus for my up and coming trip.

    My grandson and his mom are driving. No way, I could ever spend 20 hours in a car.

  7. #352

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,832
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    I spent 12 hours driving straight through from Idaho to home one year.... I swore never EVER again to do that. About 8 hours is my limit behind the wheel.

    Wondering now about my cousin going with me this summer. She's planning on being up there about the same time as me.... she usually flies up. Or maybe she and her son would go for one leg of the journey... going to have to figure out my exact dates and her's and see what we can do...




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  8. #353

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    I'm good. Just getting over a quick cold, looking at flights to DL next week. Ready to get the heck outta here
    Crowds will be low, weather probably nice, After Spring Break is a nice time to visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    It takes me about 4+ hours on the plane to get to Disneyland. The flight to Orlando is about 1/2 that time. That's a plus for my up and coming trip.

    My grandson and his mom are driving. No way, I could ever spend 20 hours in a car.
    Still working on that E ticket I see. It's a long trip there I guess.


    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I spent 12 hours driving straight through from Idaho to home one year.... I swore never EVER again to do that. About 8 hours is my limit behind the wheel.

    Wondering now about my cousin going with me this summer. She's planning on being up there about the same time as me.... she usually flies up. Or maybe she and her son would go for one leg of the journey... going to have to figure out my exact dates and her's and see what we can do...
    Family up there? Or a reunion?
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  9. #354

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,979
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    I have decided to let the E-ticket posting slide until I get back from my Florida vacation.

  10. #355

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,832
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post

    Family up there? Or a reunion?
    Family. My daughter and her husband are living in my old place. Well... it was my moms and when she passes away I inherited it. It was rented for a while, but then was vacant for almost a year when my kids moved up there. Its been an adventure for them, living in a 40 year old mobile home.... but they have a neighbor who has more or less adopted them and has been helping them. And they have an acre of property so they are enjoying "getting back to nature." At least for now...

    My cousin from here is actually a cousin by marriage, and her family still lives up there too.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  11. #356

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Hello Everone!

    Aunt Pengy what movie did watch today?

    I had Meatball sandwich tonight.....

    O Yes ...it takes me only 35 min's to drive to Disneyland....

    5 hour's ,if I fly............JIM
    Last edited by Eagleman; 04-04-2013 at 07:26 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  12. #357

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    A place ....I would love and dream of going ...is YELLOWSTON and GRAND TETON
    Natonal Parks...I have been,many of the Natonal Parks.....except for.........
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  13. #358

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,218

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Let saving up money for California begin. I'm at...10 dollars. lol
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  14. #359

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Let saving up money for California begin. I'm at...10 dollars. lol
    SUNSHINE.........

    and 10 dollars is a start.......Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  15. #360

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,832
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Hello Everone!

    Aunt Pengy what movie did watch today?

    I had Meatball sandwich tonight.....

    O Yes ...it takes me only 35 min's to drive to Disneyland....

    5 hour's ,if I fly............JIM
    Todays movies were... The Emperors New Grove and Hercules.

    And the teacher brought in boxes of donuts and milk and OJ.

    In addition to the popcorn....

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    A place ....I would love and dream of going ...is YELLOWSTON and GRAND TETON
    Natonal Parks...I have been,many of the Natonal Parks.....except for.........
    Jim
    Its been about 35 years since I've been to Yellowstone. Beautiful place... maybe someday I'll make it back up there.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Let saving up money for California begin. I'm at...10 dollars. lol
    Whoo Hoooo! Its a start!!!!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] Matterhorn was the final straw for my back, AND a traveling doctor experience!
    By gregorypeckfan in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 01:58 PM
  2. [Pictures] Wax to the Max - Disneytim at Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas
    By disneytim in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 06:48 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 02:57 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 03:14 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •