Page 36 of 134 FirstFirst ... 112633343536373839466186 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 2005
  1. #526

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,729
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    The Flower & Garden Festival...I would love and enjoy that!
    ....at EPCOT
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  2. #527

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,987
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Yes, children born to the same parents often follow totally different paths from each other. Perhaps some of their interests do overlap.

  3. #528

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,987
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    I have read that there are 100 different topiaries at the Festival. I will get a lot of exercise at Epcot in the hopes of being able to photograph as many as I can manage in one day's time.

  4. #529

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,729
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Sinkland Farms - Home of the Pumpkin Festival and Southwest Virginia's Premier Venue for Weddings and Events

    I wouldn't say non-profit...he definitely makes his money to run everything. lol But he's a really nice guy, and the pumpkin festival in the fall is awesome.

    We basically just landscaped around the farm: ripped up dead plants, raked leaves, etc.

    I know it...I haven't had sunburn in a long time because I'm an indoorsy person usually :P That, and I never go anywhere anymore
    Sunshine
    I been to ,VIRGINIA all over ,4 time's....
    There so much History and a very pretty State
    ..........and hope be back there again!
    So glad ,you got out..........and Hope you do active things.....
    it's good for you to do so!Jim
    Last edited by Eagleman; 04-07-2013 at 06:46 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  5. #530

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,729
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I have read that there are 100 different topiaries at the Festival. I will get a lot of exercise at Epcot in the hopes of being able to photograph as many as I can manage in one day's time.
    Disney first use topiaries at Disneyland,It's the small World attraction...1966
    Every since ..I always find them AMAZING!
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  6. #531

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,729
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Yes, children born to the same parents often follow totally different paths from each other. Perhaps some of their interests do overlap.
    SO true........I finding he now likeing lots things ,that I into ,even History......
    He ask me questions alot.....when we talk......
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  7. #532

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Sinkland Farms - Home of the Pumpkin Festival and Southwest Virginia's Premier Venue for Weddings and Events

    I wouldn't say non-profit...he definitely makes his money to run everything. lol But he's a really nice guy, and the pumpkin festival in the fall is awesome.

    We basically just landscaped around the farm: ripped up dead plants, raked leaves, etc.

    I know it...I haven't had sunburn in a long time because I'm an indoorsy person usually :P That, and I never go anywhere anymore
    It seems that it's privately owned and a for profit business. Strange place to volunteer unless they are paying someone for your labors.

    You should try to get more. The internet doesn't show you everything.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  8. #533

    • world class bilge rat
    • Online

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,981

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Hello everyone.

    Windy today, lots of wind. Fairly warm, just windy.

    Tomorrow is Monday.....we'll see how it goes......

    Lol.

  9. #534

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,655

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    hello all

  10. #535

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I am bringing 6 memory cards on my vacation with me. One for each full day of my trip. I don't count my travel days in that. That way, I can take my pictures on a good resolution. That way, they don't loose too much quality when I edit them.

    I am especially excited to photograph The New Fantasyland, The Flower & Garden Festival, and Harry Potter.
    Did you get single park 2 day tickets, or the park to park, hopper tickets?

    If the later I think you should go to IOA first, and the studios second. Thus giving you a second change at IOA if you finish the studios early. I was talking to a freind who went and said the construction in the studios is really big. Unless of course you want pictures of walls and steel girders.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Disney first use topiaries at Disneyland,It's the small World attraction...1966
    Every since ..I always find them AMAZING!
    I really enjoy designed gardens and topiaries. Very beautiful things to see, though I like naturaul settings as well. The trees at Gilroy Gardens are really cool and it's a pretty park place too, I went a long time ago probably 8 year back or so when I heard it was opened to the public.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  11. #536

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,729
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.

    Windy today, lots of wind. Fairly warm, just windy.

    Tomorrow is Monday.....we'll see how it goes......

    Lol.
    HI HO ROB


    Yes this week it going get ,Wamer around here too!

    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  12. #537

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,729
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hello all
    REX.....Hi Ho to you too....LOL

    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  13. #538

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,729
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I really enjoy designed gardens and topiaries. Very beautiful things to see, though I like naturaul settings as well. The trees at Gilroy Gardens are really cool and it's a pretty park place too, I went a long time ago probably 8 year back or so when I heard it was opened to the public.
    Swampy
    I heard of ,Gilroy Gardens ,
    and how the TREE's there ....are amazing.........
    and history of the place......
    That a place ,I want to check out......

    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  14. #539

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.

    Windy today, lots of wind. Fairly warm, just windy.

    Tomorrow is Monday.....we'll see how it goes......

    Lol.
    Do you have a wind turbine at your house? It sounds like you could make use of one, or is the wind just seasonal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hello all

    Howdy Rex
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  15. #540

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,729
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !


    here one thos TREE!!!!
    Check out MICEAGE!
    Designed to Thrill: Welcome to Northern California’s Top Theme Parks


    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] Matterhorn was the final straw for my back, AND a traveling doctor experience!
    By gregorypeckfan in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 01:58 PM
  2. [Pictures] Wax to the Max - Disneytim at Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas
    By disneytim in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 06:48 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 02:57 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 03:14 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •