Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 42678289909192939495102117 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2005

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

Sounds like the rats have developed no fear of daylight or are just so desperate for food they don't care. Either way.... icky!!!!!

Happy Monday all!!! Off to start another week!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Well I need to stay in the house, and hopefully the Rodent Control people will call today. Considering the city I live in with millions of people, I sure hope they get back to me soon.

I have plenty to keep me busy inside my house, there's always stuff that needs doing.

First on my list is to get a pot of chili cooking for my husband's lunch tomorrow.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I know that there is never an insect in my apartment. Being its an apartment, there are no rats or rodents as the community keeps those under control. But I do get the occasional fly in my apartment. But the cat usually kills and eats flies, ants, small spiders, within an hour of seeing them. I love having a cat for that reason. But sometimes he takes to long and wants to "play" with them and I become impatient and kill it myself.

FYI
    My Iron Man Exhibit photos are up:
    Iron Man Exhibit at Innoventions - 4-26-13

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Because there is no rest for the wicked.... going to the hospital this afternoon. Because as much as I wanted to do stuff at home.... I don't get paid to do stuff at home.

Will catch you kiddles sometime tonight if I have anything left of me.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Life. It's what happens while we make plans.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Because there is no rest for the wicked.... going to the hospital this afternoon. Because as much as I wanted to do stuff at home.... I don't get paid to do stuff at home.

Will catch you kiddles sometime tonight if I have anything left of me.
    Just keep saving, and dreaming, and who knows...maybe you'll actually be able to buy another DL passport one day...

Hello everyone! Barbaraann, hope you had a winning battle with the rats today.

I am off to work soon. In case I don't get to check in with you there, I wish you all a pleasant evening.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It's going to be a long battle with the rodents, I am afraid. My tenant was passing by my neighbor's house, and she saw 3 baby rats coming up from a hole in the concrete by the fence pole. We now have all the neighbors calling Rodent Control, and have posted signs on our block. This is serious. I wish I wasn't such a chicken, but I am.

• world class bilge rat

Not only are rodents destructive, but they spread disease. They need to be eradicated as soon as possible.

If enough people get involved, the problem will be taken care of quicker.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Just keep saving, and dreaming, and who knows...maybe you'll actually be able to buy another DL passport one day...

Hello everyone! Barbaraann, hope you had a winning battle with the rats today.

I am off to work soon. In case I don't get to check in with you there, I wish you all a pleasant evening.
    Well right about now thats all it is... a nice dream. Never say never but its not looking good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    It's going to be a long battle with the rodents, I am afraid. My tenant was passing by my neighbor's house, and she saw 3 baby rats coming up from a hole in the concrete by the fence pole. We now have all the neighbors calling Rodent Control, and have posted signs on our block. This is serious. I wish I wasn't such a chicken, but I am.
    Oh my.... thats way not good.

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Not only are rodents destructive, but they spread disease. They need to be eradicated as soon as possible.

If enough people get involved, the problem will be taken care of quicker.
    No kidding! Even seeing one around is bad!! Hopefully the city can get control of it before it gets any worse!

Ok... survived a half shift. I now have almost 55 hours on this pay period.... shouldn't get called in anymore but... if I do I do.

• Under that tree again!

Long long day. I got a few big things done but still no end in sight. What a
    Monday it was.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Hey people's, how goes it? Interviewed for Santa Clara County Office of Education and got called by the afternoon to come back on Wednesday to fill out paperwork and do a fingerprinting. So I have sort of a job. It's on call doing clerical work. I could work for 1 day, 1 week or more at a time. So its unpredictable but at least I'll pick up some experience and get my foot in the door within a school office job. Also need to get them a TB test result. I don't have that stuff, but I don't expect them to take my word for it. Emailed my Kaiser doctor to find out how I go about getting that done. I understand it take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to get the results of fingerprint scanning from DOJ. So maybe by the end of the month I'll get called to work.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

It certainly was a Monday! Hope the rest of the week is better......

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Rockies 12, Dodgers 0 in the 7th inning. I love getting paid but I am trying to stay awake. Everyone left at Dodger Stadium seems to be doing the same.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post

Hey people's, how goes it? Interviewed for Santa Clara County Office of Education and got called by the afternoon to come back on Wednesday to fill out paperwork and do a fingerprinting. So I have sort of a job. It's on call doing clerical work. I could work for 1 day, 1 week or more at a time. So its unpredictable but at least I'll pick up some experience and get my foot in the door within a school office job. Also need to get them a TB test result. I don't have that stuff, but I don't expect them to take my word for it. Emailed my Kaiser doctor to find out how I go about getting that done. I understand it take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to get the results of fingerprint scanning from DOJ. So maybe by the end of the month I'll get called to work.
    Congratulations!