Page 98 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4873889596979899100101108123 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2005
  1. #1456

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,987
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Over the years here at MiceChat, I have tried to appreciate all the good times that I have had. Always knowing that nothing is a guarantee in this life. We can wake up tomorrow, and it will all have disappeared.

  2. #1457

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,987
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    T-Mobile now has iPhone. As much as I'd love to have an iPhone, there's no way, I want to go from my perfectly fine prepaid phone plan that cost me $15 a month, (plus 10 cents a minute for calls). To a plan that would be a minimum of at least $50 a month. Besides, the phone itself costs $579.

  3. #1458

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,836
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Over the years here at MiceChat, I have tried to appreciate all the good times that I have had. Always knowing that nothing is a guarantee in this life. We can wake up tomorrow, and it will all have disappeared.
    So true of all aspects of life....

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    T-Mobile now has iPhone. As much as I'd love to have an iPhone, there's no way, I want to go from my perfectly fine prepaid phone plan that cost me $15 a month, (plus 10 cents a minute for calls). To a plan that would be a minimum of at least $50 a month. Besides, the phone itself costs $579.
    Yea I'd kinda like to have an iPhone.... but not for that price.

    Ok, email done, peeked at a few things... and again its almost 11. Tomorrow I shall stay home and do laundry so hopefully I'll be able to peek in a bit tomorrow.

    But for now, nanners!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  4. #1459

    • Angel Fan MC Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beautiful Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    24,291
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    11 PM And I am still here at work. Nanners to everyone else.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

  5. #1460

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,655

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    T-Mobile now has iPhone. As much as I'd love to have an iPhone, there's no way, I want to go from my perfectly fine prepaid phone plan that cost me $15 a month, (plus 10 cents a minute for calls). To a plan that would be a minimum of at least $50 a month. Besides, the phone itself costs $579.
    i am fine with prepaid phones. and they are easily convient for me and although i wish it would have a you tube on it though. lol

  6. #1461

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,836
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Happy.... Thursday? Yes, its Thursday because I put the trash out last night.... well, I didn't put out the recycling one yet. But that one they don't pick up until afternoon so I have time. My goal today is to get my laundry caught up, and catch up on some computer tasks.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  7. #1462

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,987
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    The city is useless. They didn't really do anything to ease my mind about the rodent problem. We did order new garbage cans. Let's see how long it takes for those to arrive. I guess I totally misunderstood about the baiting thing. They told me that my garden is too overgrown for them to look for rat holes. So unless I actually see holes, then they cannot bait. They did bait the alley though. I also filled up a hole, I did find, and he told me that I shouldn't have done that. It all seems so backwards. Right now, I am very aggravated, and hungry. I need some breakfast.

  8. #1463

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Was there no Weekly Round Up for yesterday? The last one I see is for April 24th and I don't get them emailed to me anymore.

  9. #1464

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    T-Mobile now has iPhone. As much as I'd love to have an iPhone, there's no way, I want to go from my perfectly fine prepaid phone plan that cost me $15 a month, (plus 10 cents a minute for calls). To a plan that would be a minimum of at least $50 a month. Besides, the phone itself costs $579.
    T mobile has the cheapest plans now. If the service was better I would consider switching. Maybe it works well where you are, it's flat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    The city is useless. They didn't really do anything to ease my mind about the rodent problem. We did order new garbage cans. Let's see how long it takes for those to arrive. I guess I totally misunderstood about the baiting thing. They told me that my garden is too overgrown for them to look for rat holes. So unless I actually see holes, then they cannot bait. They did bait the alley though. I also filled up a hole, I did find, and he told me that I shouldn't have done that. It all seems so backwards. Right now, I am very aggravated, and hungry. I need some breakfast.
    You can't expect everybody to solve your problems. Filling hole won't help because they just dig it back out, or make a new hole. You could put snap traps along walls and fences, along edges are the so called rat races.

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Was there no Weekly Round Up for yesterday? The last one I see is for April 24th and I don't get them emailed to me anymore.
    I think you are right.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  10. #1465

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Good morn..er...afternoon! On my way to work, but thought I'd pop in for a minute.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  11. #1466

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by humphreybear62 View Post
    Me too. Usually when I move on I end up reading long threads about any one of the parks or admiring photos in trip reports.
    I really like looking at trip reports. Every now and then someone capture a detail I walk by 50 times a year but never notice.

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    It is what it is..... I just wish I had come in sooner so I could hang out longer! Got a couple of things I need to do then I also need to hit the hay! It was after 11 last night when I got to bed and I paid for it today with my lack of energy and motivation.
    I think I've rotated to a early to bed early to ride sleep schedule.

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Good morn..er...afternoon! On my way to work, but thought I'd pop in for a minute.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  12. #1467

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    2,381

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    I just got back from Disneyland and miss it already. Maybe we can plan a vacay for next year that includes Knott's Berry Farm as well. I think that sounds good to me.

  13. #1468

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,987
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    I have never been to Knotts Berry Farm.

  14. #1469

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    2,381

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I have never been to Knotts Berry Farm.
    Neither have I, but my bf and I love theme parks, so I figure maybe 2 days in each park.

  15. #1470

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,836
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC # 132 : We're Zany To The Max! So Just Sit Back And Relax !

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Was there no Weekly Round Up for yesterday? The last one I see is for April 24th and I don't get them emailed to me anymore.
    um.... wonder what happened..... thats not part of my job so....

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Good morn..er...afternoon! On my way to work, but thought I'd pop in for a minute.


    Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I just got back from Disneyland and miss it already. Maybe we can plan a vacay for next year that includes Knott's Berry Farm as well. I think that sounds good to me.
    Any vacation sounds good to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I have never been to Knotts Berry Farm.
    Its been.... more than 15 years since I was there. Daughter was in.... jr high? I don't even remember exactly.

    Ok... caught up with my "work" around here, now I need to sort laundry and get it started. I'll try to peek in and out this afternoon.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] Matterhorn was the final straw for my back, AND a traveling doctor experience!
    By gregorypeckfan in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 01:58 PM
  2. [Pictures] Wax to the Max - Disneytim at Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas
    By disneytim in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 06:48 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 02:57 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 03:14 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •