Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 891011121314213661111 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

re: RCMC # 133 The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I, too, would love to have the fancy new iPhone. Then I think of all the reasons why I really don't need it. First the cost. Then the fact that I barely make any calls on my cell phone. I don't go out much so my computer is more than sufficient for all my internet needs. I have an iPad, and that gives me access to lots of fun apps.

So, no iPhone, and better yet, no iPhone bill.
    Now the iPhone I'm not so sure about. Right now as much as I dislike my Blackberry... it works well enough and I'm use to it. But I'm thinking of getting something else next time, maybe an Android because all the cool aps are for iPhone and Android.

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Maybe it's because of school budget cuts. Idaho I heard really hit the schools bad.

If it will get you moving I'd get one with little delay.
    Maybe.... they still have to do the same number of hours per year I think its just in different chunks. Maybe since its still a heavy farming community they want to give the kids 3 days to be working on the farms. *shrugs*

I just need to get moving and stop using the excuse of a new iPod... my old one served me just fine when I was walking. Not like I need hours of playlists just to go for a walk.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    It is true that music is a great help when exercising. I still have my old walkman radios, and cassette tapes. I, too, should get back to my walking. Perhaps when all the work is done around my house. Just not enough hours in the day, or energy in my body to get it all done.
    Time I have. Motivation and energy... not so much.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Now the iPhone I'm not so sure about. Right now as much as I dislike my Blackberry... it works well enough and I'm use to it. But I'm thinking of getting something else next time, maybe an Android because all the cool aps are for iPhone and Android.
    Do you have the new Blackberry? I haven't seen one, not one who's owner I knew. It looks interesting.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Do you have the new Blackberry? I haven't seen one, not one who's owner I knew. It looks interesting.
    No I have the Blackberry Torch, one of the first ones that came out. I think my phone is coming up on.... 3 years old this fall? I've never had any problems with it, but every time I see I cool ap I think I might like... its not for Blackberry. That might change in the future, but it seems the lions share of aps are only for iPhone and Android.

• world class bilge rat

My phone is about 5 or 6 years old. I can call and text, and it can take pictures, but I've never taken one on it.

It does what I want it to do though.

My daughter, on the other hand........always the latest and greatest. She has an iphone, one of the newer ones. It has more stuff on it than I can even imagine.

I seriously doubt if I could even make a call on it.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

My previous phone was about 5 years old when I replaced it. It still worked... sort of. It was a flip phone and it got to the point where I would flip it open and it would have to think about it for a few minutes before it would come on. I was going to be going to Disneyland, and knew I had to have a phone to check in at home so I got the Blackberry.

And it took me a while to figure out how to use my phone. Not long after I got it my husband asked me how to make a call from it.... I had to start at it and admit I didn't know exactly how... But I have it pretty well figured out now. And thats another reason I'm not keen on a new one just yet. I'd have to learn a new phone all over again!

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Hey Rex! I see you peeking in down there!

But its time for me to nanner out for the evening!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Ah morning!!! And a beautiful.... Wednesday it is! Hopefully this morning will go quickly. Yesterday I had a bit of a headache, and this morning woke up with it back. I don't get headaches often, and I think I've developed an intermittent sinus infections or something. The last time I had a headache, it felt like it was in my sinus's and this time it feels the same. But.... it lasted a day or three and went away... maybe a nap will be in order this afternoon.

No rain for us but did get a bit of clouds yesterday. But 100 degree temps are back on tap. Oh goody.

Eleven school days, 8 days till my company from Arizona gets here and about 22 days before I leave for my "vacation" to Idaho.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I just wrote out my two bills, so now I need to get to a mail box to mail them. Yes, there are still people like me who do things the old fashioned way. I have a few errands to run, and then it's back home to decide what to do with the rest of my day. Too wet to do any yard work with all the rain we had last night. My Forsythia Bush really needs to be cut back. It has gotten huge, and now it is right next to the new airconditioning unit, and that's not necessarily good. Having a house is too much work as I get older.

Why can't when we hit a certain age, we go backwards instead of forwards. I need to be maybe 50 again, I had more energy at 50.
    Pop Century Resort

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Morning!

I MUST do some homework today. And probably won't sleep tonight. But this stuff has got to get done ASAP! :sigh:

Well, it is a beautiful day, and if my boss will leave me alone, hopefully I can get some stuff done at work.

Take care, all!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Well what does one do when your original curtain design looks horrible on the window? You start over.

I got 2/3 of the curtains on my back door done, and I was able to salvage part of my bad design for the pantry window curtains. I promise pictures are coming when I finally get it right.

It's the Virgo in me.
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

And I still haven't taken that nap I talked about this morning. And I haven't gotten anything else done either....

So sleepy. Glad it's Wednesday. Looking forward to heading to the beach for the kite festival this weekend.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

The Chicago Black Hawks just won a classic Game 7 in overtime. Congratulations to them. Now, they are going down. They face the defending champion Los Angeles Kings in the Western Conference finals. My Chicago RCMC and MiceChat friend, your tezm goes no further.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.