Page 19 of 135 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122294469119 ... LastLast

• Goofy

re: RCMC # 133 The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Hey Rex!

Pengy have you come across articles about mentally ill being tasered?

hi swampymarsh

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Good...er....morning?!?

I can't sleep.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Monday is back, and if you know me at all, you know how I love my Mondays. I just wish it would warm up a little bit.

Hawks won, and it's been fun listening to them on the radio. Watching them on television is usually what most people do, because Hockey is an exciting game. However, listening to them on the radio allows me to multitask much better.

When I bought my iPhone, the salesclerk told me that I would get a temporary number, and then they would switch me over to my old number after about 24 hours. Well here we are almost 3 whole days later, and both of my phones still work. I wonder if that has any thing to do with the fact that I had a prepaid phone before?

I need to finish putting together that bookcase that I bought. Just have to tack on the back piece. Then I need to have it moved to it's permanent location. I did not realize that it was going to be that big.

Happy Monday.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I typed it, and then I forgot to hit Post Quick Reply. Definitely grateful for the saved feature.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Hey Rex!

Pengy have you come across articles about mentally ill being tasered?
    No , but I would of gladly done that to a couple of people yesterday....

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Good...er....morning?!?

I can't sleep.
    Its morning somewhere in the world! And thankfully sleep is something I usually do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I typed it, and then I forgot to hit Post Quick Reply. Definitely grateful for the saved feature.
    I've done that. Although lately my biggest problem is being in the middle of doing something (sometimes mod somethings) and have it suddenly tell me I don't have permission to do what I'm doing coz I got logged out. Will have to send a note to Trevor and see if he has any insight....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I'm a soft touch when it comes to my grandson. He talked me out of my new iPhone ear phones. I rarely use earphones, so it's no biggie, but he was so excited to make the switch. His old apple earphones, for my new ones. That's what grandmas do.

Time for lunch, and then I am moving books to my basement.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Yes we do do amazing things for our kids and grandkids if we have them.... and we do it forever.

Just a couple of days before my company comes from Arizona. Need to finish up a few things.

We've had tiny ants in the bathrooms for a while. We've been putting out bait and boric acid and stuff. Just now I saw.... an ant in the kitchen.

Oh heck no.... time to get out the big guns.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The stuff I sprayed yesterday chased the ants away, but it is still giving me a headache today.

I just finished my lunch. Now I need to get back to moving my books. My husband has way too many books, but yes, these are my books that I am moving downstairs. Now I will have more room on my porch. Always trying to declutter the house.

Mondays. Bleh. At least I had a good weekend, and another one in just 4 more days after today

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I'm a soft touch when it comes to my grandson. He talked me out of my new iPhone ear phones. I rarely use earphones, so it's no biggie, but he was so excited to make the switch. His old apple earphones, for my new ones. That's what grandmas do.

Time for lunch, and then I am moving books to my basement.
    I love the new apple earbuds - they're the only ones that don't hurt my ears.

OK, so i finally fell asleep about 6am, and now I'm just starting my second cup of coffee.

I've gotten my entire music library organized on my laptop, so I can sync it to my iPod - that was days of work right there.

And now I need to call my insurance company and tell them to actually fill 3 months worth of prescriptions so I don't die while I'm abroad. I can't believe I leave on Thursday...crazy!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Cleaned up the kitchen... still need to do the floor... just to darn hot. Still don't have our swamp cooler up and running. Guess I should go hunt up some dinner. Then later some shopping at Home depot online. Was going to get outdoor carpet to fix up the porch for the kids but... they don't ship. Looks like a trip to Missoula might be in my future when I get there... darn it.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

The Kings are a big and physical team, and they have been outplayed by a Blackhawks team that is so fast, and so talented. Last night especially the Kings defense gave goalie Jonathan Quick no support whatsoever. The Blackhawks went more than 20 games without losing during the regular season. The series is not over, however. The Kings play very well at home. But the task of beating that team 4 out of 5 times is a daunting one.

And I heard the "man walks into a bar" line in a particularly poignant NCIS episode.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Someone in our office who has obviously never had to play commercials on the radio during a network broadcast came up with the bright idea of 15 second commercials. That's okay, except for the fact that the actual recordings are between five and seven seconds long. So what am I supposed to do with those other eight seconds? In the Dodger game, when they give me 1 minute 30 seconds to fill, I've got to fill 1 minute 30 seconds or I have dead air. Nice.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

And I am not allowed to run two back to back, or go on mike myself (perish that thought...wish I could).

• Under that tree again!

Someone wants to sell longer commercials? Are there not enough to have 6 in a row to fill the air? What about 2, and 10 of the 7 or 8 second spots?
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.