Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156106 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

re: RCMC # 133 The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My house has a very nice enclosed back porch all the way up to the attic. So each of us, has extra space for living/storage. I have started painting the stairs, because they need it so badly, after all the construction dust, and traffic. I hope to finally get that job finished some time this Summer. Hopefully, all my work gets done before I am too old to enjoy it.
    I love enclosed porches.... you an be outside without being... outside. Bugs will still get in, but not nearly has bad. And the kitties will love being able to go outside!

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I can't believe you guys started a whole new thread without me.
    Not only a new thread, but all the way onto page 5!! See what happens when you get busy and sidetracked and don't make it back in for a while!?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Well, my DLR AP expires today. And since I won't be here til January, I'm letting it expire. So I'm going down there for one last hurrah. I think I have an addiction - it really bothers me that I won't be able to go whenever I please. Ah well, here goes my last trip to my home park for this year!

Catch y'all on the flip side.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Under that tree again!

Lady N, I'm glad you are headed down to the parks. Have a great time.

Yeah I've been super busy lately, it comes in cycles. Plus I am on a little DLR visit so not getting a lot of time in front of the computer. I'm basically wasted after Friday night, watching kids nap now.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Yes, thread #134 for the RCMC. That's a pretty huge accomplishment, and I am proud to say, I enjoyed a little bit of almost each and everyone of them.

I wish I was headed for Disneyland. Not necessarily on a busy holiday, though.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Well, my DLR AP expires today. And since I won't be here til January, I'm letting it expire. So I'm going down there for one last hurrah. I think I have an addiction - it really bothers me that I won't be able to go whenever I please. Ah well, here goes my last trip to my home park for this year!

Catch y'all on the flip side.
    Sad you have to let your AP go for now... but understandable since you won't get to use it for a while. Do have fun today though!

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Lady N, I'm glad you are headed down to the parks. Have a great time.

Yeah I've been super busy lately, it comes in cycles. Plus I am on a little DLR visit so not getting a lot of time in front of the computer. I'm basically wasted after Friday night, watching kids nap now.
    Sounds familiar..... another one of those peaks and valleys of life. I am more busy than I would like to be. Of course a lot of it is my own fault for putting off till the last minute stuff I should of already done.

Yes, thread #134 for the RCMC. That's a pretty huge accomplishment, and I am proud to say, I enjoyed a little bit of almost each and everyone of them.

I wish I was headed for Disneyland. Not necessarily on a busy holiday, though.
    I wish I was too, but like you I don't think they could pay me enough to be there on a holiday weekend!

Well this is not getting anything done. I left the computer on so I could peek in between doing stuff and I'm doing more peeking than doing....

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Disney Movie marathon at my house. I watched Dumbo, followed by Peter Pan, and now I am watching The Incredibles, I have never seen the Incredibles. I'll let you know what I think of this movie when it is over.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I like the Incredibles. Thats one that I wish they had done a sequel to.

Got the bar b fired up. Pork steaks, hot dogs, chicken and talipia. (And only two of us) I can not get my husband out of the habit of cooking for 30 people.... he says that way we'll have left overs all week. I say by Wed. I'm over the bbq stuff and want something new and different.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

When all is said and done, I liked the movie. I almost gave up at first, but then I decided I needed to give the movie it's due, and watch the entire thing. I am glad that I did. It was worth it.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Glad you liked it Barbara! It reminds me of the campy 60's super hero stuff, like Batman. Maybe thats why I liked it so much.

Well I'm totally stuffed. One pork steak, half a potato and some of the saute'd peppers, mushrooms and onions I did.... now its nap time.... except its to late for a nap.

• Goofy

hi room.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My husband hasn't grilled out in a very long time. That's why I was surprised he bought some grill cleaner when we were at the local Menards. Perhaps when the weather stays warmer on a regular basis.

I need to blow away all the helicopter seeds on my property and my forsythia needs a good haircut. Perhaps tomorrow, unless it rains. Although I am not sure the seeds are done falling off the trees.

Making my curtains is a slow process. I hope to have the back door ones finished in a few days time.

Good evening room. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I didn't do much but I am thinking I might go do something tomorrow.

Dumbo is one of my favorite movies! I may have to watch it now.

Pics when you're done, Barbaraann?

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    Good evening room. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I didn't do much but I am thinking I might go do something tomorrow.

I have been meaning to take photographs, but I need to get a little further along before I do.

• world class bilge rat

Saw a coyote close to the house this morning; can't let the cats or dog out until I get rid of it.

Nice and warm today.

My daughter worked from 8AM to 3PM today; it's sort of weird to see her work and me not.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi room.
    Hi Rex!

My husband hasn't grilled out in a very long time. That's why I was surprised he bought some grill cleaner when we were at the local Menards. Perhaps when the weather stays warmer on a regular basis.

I need to blow away all the helicopter seeds on my property and my forsythia needs a good haircut. Perhaps tomorrow, unless it rains. Although I am not sure the seeds are done falling off the trees.

Making my curtains is a slow process. I hope to have the back door ones finished in a few days time.
    We pretty much grill year round... although summer is peak season for using our grill.

And you are so ambish crocheting curtains! I'd never have the patience to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post

I didn't do nearly as much as I should of either! But yea tomorrow is another day and I have the day off so there is hope!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Saw a coyote close to the house this morning; can't let the cats or dog out until I get rid of it.

Nice and warm today.

My daughter worked from 8AM to 3PM today; it's sort of weird to see her work and me not.
    We have random coyotes around here once in a while. Every so often I see one run across the road early in the morning if I'm out and about. As dry as its been I'm surprized there haven't been more of them looking for food and water.

Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156106 ... LastLast