Page 108 of 135 FirstFirst ... 8588398105106107108109110111118133 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2014

• Under that tree again!

Re: RCMC #134 You Have to Be a Little Crazy to Have A Lot of Fun

Pengy,

I saw some news but didn't read the details. Did their power go out? I heard there was a big outage in Idaho and thought that sounds bad with all the other news about cold in The West.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    A few people put up outside lights on our block. I never do it, because I don't have anywhere to plug in the lights.
    I live in a urban but not dense neighborhood. We have many ranch houses and mine and about a third have two stories. We all have front and back yards. So I have a handful of trees to decorate but not sure about it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post

It's a toss up really. I want to go with my sister and family, but I could also go next week with just my Mom. Not the same, but the insane crowds won't be there either. Gaahhh why does she have to go during Christmas week. Granted its the only time off her and brother in law are off and her kids as well.
    Flip a coin. It could be fun with everyone, or suffering with everyone.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Ohh! Such a choice... I love the holidays at the park but.... I agree. The crowds that close to Christmas... ouch!
    I priced out stuff and its only a $52 difference in whether I go around the 16th for 3 days or with my sister and family for 3 days. But the crowds will be a huge difference. I guess if one is mentally prepared to go on a handful of rides per day and wait in a long line for everything including the bathroom……then you'll be okay. But I haven't been with my sister & family for 3 years so it yanks my chain to go with them.

Well remember they are in a 45 year old mobile home. The hot water heater is essentially in the bathroom... and the only thing between it and the great outdoors is the door to the space its in. And its been below 0 this week. I think the highs have been maybe close to 30 degrees.

And yes, I could use a bit of lottery money for myself too.
    Ahh gotcha didn't realize that, so totally makes sense. I guess somehow accessing the pipes to somehow insulate them would probably be difficult or not work. Hmmm, don't know what to come up with to fix that other than having a pro come out and have a look at it.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Flip a coin. It could be fun with everyone, or suffering with everyone.
    you're too funny.

I know that cold snap seems like its half the country. I have some friends up in Washington State and just yesterday they said its freezing up there. I feel bad for people in the Mid West, that has to be miserable.

Must be pretty cold outside, our heater keeps kicking on and we only have it set at 64 or 65.

• Under that tree again!

Everyone have some nice dreams.

Nanners.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I want to go to Disneyland at Christmastime next year, but I was thinking right around this time, which is just after my husband's birthday. I went at Christmastime in 08, and it was very enjoyable. I remember how it poured down rain on the day that I went home, but the rest of the days were very nice. Of course, that was also the vacation where I ended up with bad laryngitis and I could hardly talk.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Pengy,

I saw some news but didn't read the details. Did their power go out? I heard there was a big outage in Idaho and thought that sounds bad with all the other news about cold in The West.
    No power outage where she is... just freaking COLD!

Everyone have some nice dreams.

Nanners.
    Nanners! I'm right behind you!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I want to go to Disneyland at Christmastime next year, but I was thinking right around this time, which is just after my husband's birthday. I went at Christmastime in 08, and it was very enjoyable. I remember how it poured down rain on the day that I went home, but the rest of the days were very nice. Of course, that was also the vacation where I ended up with bad laryngitis and I could hardly talk.
    I remember that!! I was there too! It was a nice trip...

Been looking at cars on AutoTrader... have one local that is an 2013 with 14,000 miles that they are asking $13.888.

There is also a 2013 with only 7000 miles that is also $13,888.

But its in Glendora. Off the 210 freeway.... I HATE that part of the work and that freeway is a freaking nightmare.

The search continues...

But for now its bedtime!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I need to get more Christmas decorating done in my house today. Yesterday I got sidetracked by laundry, and we ended up at Target buying light bulbs for my kitchen ceiling fan. So the day just got away from me, and my Christmas decorations are still in the storage containers, rather than brightening up the house.

It's hard to believe that Christmas is just 20 days away.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

And today is.... Thursday? For some reason I've had a hard time keeping track of this week! Its going by WAY to fast!

The other day I got a voice mail message from the other insurance company wanting my statement. I worked both jobs so I didn't have a chance to call back. I called yesterday and left a message for them, but it was in the afternoon. They must be back east somewhere since they apparently were not in the office.

I know its just a formality, and the police report showed that the other person was 100% at fault (she even stated she wasn't even sure if she was in the actual turning lane when she turned) but its freaking me out. Just have to remember.... no recording... keep it simple and straight forward and don't give out any extra info.

Just... want.... it.... over.....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• world class bilge rat

Happy Birthday, Pengy.

Considering all you've been through recently, you certainly deserve at least one good day.....lol.

Here's to a great one.....clink!!

Best wishes always,

Rob

• Hooterville, USA

Happy Birthday!

Just how old a girl are ya?

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

•   

And today is.... Thursday? For some reason I've had a hard time keeping track of this week! Its going by WAY to fast!

The other day I got a voice mail message from the other insurance company wanting my statement. I worked both jobs so I didn't have a chance to call back. I called yesterday and left a message for them, but it was in the afternoon. They must be back east somewhere since they apparently were not in the office.

I know its just a formality, and the police report showed that the other person was 100% at fault (she even stated she wasn't even sure if she was in the actual turning lane when she turned) but its freaking me out. Just have to remember.... no recording... keep it simple and straight forward and don't give out any extra info.

Just... want.... it.... over.....
    Be very careful with the other insurance company. Wanting a statement from you may not be much different than giving a recording. Besides your own insurance company already has a statement from you and the other insurance company should be able to get it from yours. I would find out if thats wise to give a statement to the other insurance company. Reason being, you won't give the exact same statement again, probably wording will be different although the gist will be the same. Possibly leave out something, I don't know. Having said that, either insurance company can say well she didn't say this or that in her statement. When in reality you did maybe just not to both insurance companies. Just some food for thought…...

And I'm off to an interview with school district in Pleasanton. Its only part time but its something. And its a panel interview…….I hate panel interviewing. So we'll see what happens.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Happy Birthday Jody.

Since you couldn't be a t Disneyland, I brought A small bit of Disneyland to you.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

"Happy Birthday"

~.~
    Aunt Pengy~.~

___________************___________

I wish you
    Many ,Many ,Blessing
    along with many more years.....
    Pray you Having a GREAT DAY !

Jim
    Last edited by Eagleman; 12-05-2013 at 04:19 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Hooterville, USA

Today we had a meeting that last 7 hours. Now it's time for dinner at a new restaurant.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.