Page 85 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3560758283848586878895110 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2014

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Re: RCMC #134 You Have to Be a Little Crazy to Have A Lot of Fun

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    That was... July that trip. But it was one of only about 3 or 4 days the entire two weeks I was there that we saw the sun. When I went in May the next time, it was actually clear more of the time. Coming back that July I got stuck in the San Fran airport... flight out of Arcadia was delayed like 2 hours... got into SFO behind... so much fog couldn't leave and ended up not getting into Palm Springs until like 2 AM instead of around 10.

Here's all the shots I took in 2008 (July).

Nor Cal Vacation Trip - penguinsoda
    Thanks for sharing the pics! Yep SFO has a tendency to have delays with the fog and we also have the slowest baggage claim in the industry!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Thankfully I didn't have any baggage to check. All I had was my backpack and purse. I had mailed everything else. I trusted the postal service more than the airlines!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Under that tree again!

Here's all the shots I took in 2008 (July).

Nor Cal Vacation Trip - penguinsoda

Thanks. I'll be up a while longer looking. But hey, I made it past hump day!

Nanners everyone.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Don't think I'll be making it much longer! But at least tomorrow is our Thanksgiving party at school. We'll be having turkey and food. But I don't think they will be serving before I leave for the day. Well, maybe there will be leftovers on Friday....

Nanners all!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   

Thankfully I didn't have any baggage to check. All I had was my backpack and purse. I had mailed everything else. I trusted the postal service more than the airlines!!
    That's funny because I don't trust the USPS for all the tea in China. I used to work in one of their warehouses, so yeah I know how things get lost and forgotten in corners for years etc...

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Thanks. I'll be up a while longer looking. But hey, I made it past hump day!

Nanners everyone.
    Have a good night!

I'll be up for a little longer myself, the fire in done but the ember coals look pretty, and I want to wait until it's safe to close the flew.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Running behind.... was so hard to get out of bed this morning. But I've been getting to work a half hour early lately... just so I don't have to deal with the traffic around the school... gonna be gun shy about that for years I'm thinking....

• Hooterville, USA

Slept good last night knowing it was raining.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

•   

Woke up with a sinus headache, I hate that. Anyway, time for coffee!!! And paint the last coat on a door and hang it later today. And then I'll be down to my last door to paint…..yaay! Still haven't started the kitchen, just not motivated for that yet and its the last room to get done too.

The rain has moved on from here and I think Southern Cal is now going to get it. The sun has just poked out. Lots to do, so I better get moving…...

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Hello all!

So despite crashing sometime between 9:30 and 10 last night, I still slept til noon. So much for productivity.

And Trinidad is great! Small town, not much to do save seeing the Redwoods and eating great food, but I loved it - could totally live there. But if you do go, be sure to stay at the Trinidad Bay B&B Trinidad Bay BnB - Bed and Breakfast, Trinidad, CA 95570 - Trinidad B&B Inn, Trinidad California | travel,hotel,lodging,redwoods,beaches | Redwoods,Eureka,Ferndale,North Coast,Humboldt | Discover Trinidad-Ca It isn't your typical B&B: it's less frilly. It is run by a lovely (gay) couple who make a mean stuffed french toast! We stayed in the Tide Pool room and it was absolutely lovely, and I never wanted to get out of that bed. PLUS you have the option of having breakfast delivered to your room instead of the communal get-to-know-your-fellow-travelers thing.

Anyway, its a short drive from there to Patrick's Point and to some of the neat drives through the redwoods.

Geez, now I want to head back up there...maybe friend can stay an extra few days...
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

•   

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Hello all!

So despite crashing sometime between 9:30 and 10 last night, I still slept til noon. So much for productivity.

And Trinidad is great! Small town, not much to do save seeing the Redwoods and eating great food, but I loved it - could totally live there. But if you do go, be sure to stay at the Trinidad Bay B&B Trinidad Bay BnB - Bed and Breakfast, Trinidad, CA 95570 - Trinidad B&B Inn, Trinidad California | travel,hotel,lodging,redwoods,beaches | Redwoods,Eureka,Ferndale,North Coast,Humboldt | Discover Trinidad-Ca It isn't your typical B&B: it's less frilly. It is run by a lovely (gay) couple who make a mean stuffed french toast! We stayed in the Tide Pool room and it was absolutely lovely, and I never wanted to get out of that bed. PLUS you have the option of having breakfast delivered to your room instead of the communal get-to-know-your-fellow-travelers thing.

Anyway, its a short drive from there to Patrick's Point and to some of the neat drives through the redwoods.

Geez, now I want to head back up there...maybe friend can stay an extra few days...
    Uh oh sorry for the temptation. Breakfast in bed is always awesome. I did that everyday when I was in Barbados back in 2009. We had an oceanfront room and we sat out on the balcony every morning having coffee and whatever food we ordered. It was divine! OMG reminiscing about vacations make me want to grab my passport right now and go to the airport

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Uh oh sorry for the temptation. Breakfast in bed is always awesome. I did that everyday when I was in Barbados back in 2009. We had an oceanfront room and we sat out on the balcony every morning having coffee and whatever food we ordered. It was divine! OMG reminiscing about vacations make me want to grab my passport right now and go to the airport

Yes - the Tide Pool room in Trinidad has an ocean view as well. So did our room in Pismo in March, where we did have breakfast in bed every day.

In other news, and speaking of bed, I don't know what's up with my body - I feel like I've taken muscle relaxers....but I haven't. While the lack of tension is great, I'm having a hard time staying out of bed, even though with all the uppers I'm on I can't possibly sleep. Bizarre.

I should be cleaning and/or doing laundry. But I feel accomplished because I took a shower (always a plus, right?). That's enough productivity for one day, no?

•   

The answer is Billy Idol………sorry I know my 80's music, I grew up in that era. The high glam where kids dressed up just to go the mall……. So true but funny!

•   

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post

In other news, and speaking of bed, I don't know what's up with my body - I feel like I've taken muscle relaxers....but I haven't. While the lack of tension is great, I'm having a hard time staying out of bed, even though with all the uppers I'm on I can't possibly sleep. Bizarre.

I should be cleaning and/or doing laundry. But I feel accomplished because I took a shower (always a plus, right?). That's enough productivity for one day, no?
    I did a bit of cleaning today, dusted a bedroom and 2 sets of shutters. Should go clean the bathroom, eh I'm getting there.

Yes a shower is always a positive thing

Haha - the Billy Idol video for that song is just...creepy. I enjoyed the scene in Glee, but there isn't a good video on YouTube, so you just got the audio.

I think the shower is all I'm gonna accomplish today....oh well I guess. Just gotta listen to my body I suppose, and today it's telling me to relax and get lots of sleep. My back is starting to hurt.