Page 99 of 135 FirstFirst ... 49748996979899100101102109124 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2014

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Re: RCMC #134 You Have to Be a Little Crazy to Have A Lot of Fun

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Where is the remote and cookies you say???? If Marie was here she would know where to look, she taught me all the good hiding spots. Gosh I miss Marie, but every once in a while she does cruise through here.

At 7:40 this morning I was out the door with coffee in hand Stores are pretty quiet at that hour still. Yep I've been in that sleep mode before, and no I do not miss it.

Enjoy the DLR tomorrow! *insert extreme jealous face*

Interesting I'm gluten intolerant as well. My system lets me know when I've pushed it too far. So I do what I call "eat clean" for several weeks or how ever long I can do it and then when I want to cheat, it doesn't effect me too much. I also did a testing about a year ago it was called test your intolerance. Had to cut off a bit of hair and send it to a lab in the UK and a few weeks later received the results. Gave me a list of all foods and plants I'm intolerant to. Some I already knew and others were a surprise to me.

You can do it……just consume more caffeine and you'll stay awake
    I've had a full pot of coffee - which means even though I'm still super sleepy I wouldn't be able to sleep if I tried. So...mission half accomplished anyway.

I'm pretty darn sensitive to gluten - I'd gone a while without any, so I thought I'd test my limits and leave the seasoning on the fries I ordered. Boy was THAT a mistake. My stomach didn't recover for at least 24 hours. It was SO not worth it that I am in no hurry to "cheat" again.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    I've had a full pot of coffee - which means even though I'm still super sleepy I wouldn't be able to sleep if I tried. So...mission half accomplished anyway.

I'm pretty darn sensitive to gluten - I'd gone a while without any, so I thought I'd test my limits and leave the seasoning on the fries I ordered. Boy was THAT a mistake. My stomach didn't recover for at least 24 hours. It was SO not worth it that I am in no hurry to "cheat" again.
    I wish I could go take a nap. But then I'll never finish what I want to get done! However the closet floor is 98% done. Last four pieces I need help with…..maybe. Either way I don't have the skill saw to finish it out…..grrr. My best friend would be laughing at me right now and saying "I told you that you were going to need this tool, but nooo, someone wanted to send it home with me because she thought she was done". I love her to death though!

Wow you sure are. Pasta will do me in unless I've been a good girl then I can skate with eating it once. You almost sound like you have celiac. I think that's what they call it when its more than an intolerance. For me it's don't eat anything made with flour and I'll be alright. Yeah it leaves all the stuff I love to eat off my list…..

Well, with Celiac you have to worry about cross-contamination issues, which don't phase me - by all means fry my fries in the same oil as your chicken strips.

But I do have to stay away from flour. Funny, even walking down the flour aisle in the grocery store can give me a sneeze attack - that's new since I cut out gluten from my diet.

Good luck with your closet!

•   

Wow I'm not that sensitive that I start sneezing in the baking aisle. Although I have been told once you detox your body and all the chemicals and contaminates are out, you'll be more sensitive to things that you are intolerant to.

Best friend went on a vegan diet for 5 months and when she ate meat again, she said it didn't taste the same. And some stuff bothered her. But she felt great and energetic. I said you should since you got all the toxins out of your body….now it can function

Time to put up the closet organizer….yaay!

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Well ...I home !....
    Starting real hard..... to rest...for 4 days...
    I'am looking forward seeing my brother,his girl friend...
    tomorrow.........for Thanksgiviing......
    He coming out from AZ..........

HI HO EVERONE !
    Happy Blue Wedneday..........
    I just think that better color than black........
    and i have on my Blue Eagle shirt.....LOL
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Under that tree again!

Hey everyone, I'm going out tonight with employees and spending tomorrow with my other family.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!

PS. save the leg for me pleas.e
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Goofy

hello room.

Hi all.

•   

*runs in fluffs pillows….collects cookie plate…..puts remote on table with rice krispy treats….walks out*

• Goofy

Hi all.

hi ladynimrodelle

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Interesting I'm gluten intolerant as well. My system lets me know when I've pushed it too far. So I do what I call "eat clean" for several weeks or how ever long I can do it and then when I want to cheat, it doesn't effect me too much. I also did a testing about a year ago it was called test your intolerance. Had to cut off a bit of hair and send it to a lab in the UK and a few weeks later received the results. Gave me a list of all foods and plants I'm intolerant to. Some I already knew and others were a surprise to me.
    Really? I've never heard of that. Thats quite fascinating! Its amazing the things that they can discover with genetics. I'd love to send in some DNA and have my family tree traced.

You my friend are hilarious. I think that's why I like you

Awesome news to hear about the insurance!

Okay time for me to get to work…...
    Well I try to be entertaining.... but then it helps having all you guys here for support too!!

I am thankful that I apparently have no food allergies or intolerances. Which is probably why I'm not a size 12... As I've gotten older I do have to be careful with Italian food. I'm not sure if its the garlic or the acid in the tomatoes, but even spaghetti will give me a rampant case of heart burn even if I only eat a little. And I love Italian food!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Well ...I home !....
    Starting real hard..... to rest...for 4 days...
    I'am looking forward seeing my brother,his girl friend...
    tomorrow.........for Thanksgiviing......
    He coming out from AZ..........

HI HO EVERONE !
    Happy Blue Wedneday..........
    I just think that better color than black........
    and i have on my Blue Eagle shirt.....LOL
    Jim
    Jim!! Glad you are getting a few days off and glad you get to spend some time with your brother!

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm going out tonight with employees and spending tomorrow with my other family.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!

PS. save the leg for me pleas.e
    Happy Thanksgiving Swampy!!!! Well since there are two legs I think we can save one for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hello room.
    Hey Rex!

*runs in fluffs pillows….collects cookie plate…..puts remote on table with rice krispy treats….walks out*

oooo Rice Krispy Treats!!!!! Ghaaaa!! Now I'm hungry and I want Rice Krispy Treats!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• world class bilge rat

Hello everyone.

I have 4 days off....!!!! Yipeeeee!!!!

I'm going to one of my daughters friends parents house tomorrow. This gal can cook! Every time I'm there, I gain at least 10 lbs........

Their daughter is a pretty good cook too; every time she stays the night at my house, I make sure to have bacon, eggs, etc., and she'll cook us up a great breakfast.

Trouble is that none of the kids are up until about noon, so it's more of a brunch......but it's worth it.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Sounds like great fun Rob! Nothing wrong with brunch, esp. if someone else is doing the cooking!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Really? I've never heard of that. Thats quite fascinating! Its amazing the things that they can discover with genetics. I'd love to send in some DNA and have my family tree traced.

Well I try to be entertaining.... but then it helps having all you guys here for support too!!

I am thankful that I apparently have no food allergies or intolerances. Which is probably why I'm not a size 12... As I've gotten older I do have to be careful with Italian food. I'm not sure if its the garlic or the acid in the tomatoes, but even spaghetti will give me a rampant case of heart burn even if I only eat a little. And I love Italian food!

oooo Rice Krispy Treats!!!!! Ghaaaa!! Now I'm hungry and I want Rice Krispy Treats!!!!
    don't you just love me…..at least I left them out in the open this time and didn't hide them

You might be allergic to the pasta?? I am.

Yes the results were quite interesting. Debbie found it online somewhere. She loves DNA and science stuff……I guess that's why she works in an aseptic lab.

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.

I have 4 days off....!!!! Yipeeeee!!!!

I'm going to one of my daughters friends parents house tomorrow. This gal can cook! Every time I'm there, I gain at least 10 lbs........

Their daughter is a pretty good cook too; every time she stays the night at my house, I make sure to have bacon, eggs, etc., and she'll cook us up a great breakfast.

Trouble is that none of the kids are up until about noon, so it's more of a brunch......but it's worth it.
    Nice I wish I could have someone come cook for me in the morning

• world class bilge rat

Nice I wish I could have someone come cook for me in the morning
    It doesn't happen very often, maybe that's what makes it special. Now that my daughter is in her own house, I guess I'm pretty much out of luck.....

Lol.