Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

• world class bilge rat

Re: Tell Horrible Lies About the Person Above You (Back from the dead)

It's a blast; once you get to know someone a bit, just post something exactly opposite of their real personality........

Oswald isn't even a real person, only a figment of a computers imagination. He just floats around in cyberspace waiting for the time someone invents a way to transform a computer program into a real human.

Darn, first post and people have already figured me out... Someday, I wanna be a real human!!!
    Micromind has a brain the size of a raisin, and can only carry out the functions of a single cell organism, hence the name micromind. He currently mindlessly wallows around, creating his own adventures in inner space...

• world class bilge rat

While this is true, it is Oswald who has managed to thwart every one of my plans to take over the world.

Each of them would have been successful except for one or two minute details which he has exploited to the point of ruining the plan.

But one of these days........

• Gold Prospector

You can only see Micromind's Mind through "MAGNIFICATION" and then go on a little jaunt in his inner space. eeewwww
    Howdy folks, please keep your hands, arms and legs inside the train and remain seated at all times. Now then, hang on to them hats and glasses cause this here's the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!!!

• world class bilge rat

Well, since BT1 doesn't even have a mind......

micromind had to breathe terrible fumes when he was a child in Albany so that breathing may be catching up with him!!!!

• world class bilge rat

Since the farm I grew up on was pretty much straight east of Wah Chang and the paper mill, this is somewhat true.......lol.

The actual reality is that LRK wouldn't know about fumes, he doesn't have lungs anymore. You see, when he was small, he used to breath in all sorts of toxic fumes, and eventually his lungs melted. He now takes oxygen through an IV attached to his neck. He needs to be careful; if the IV tube becomes disconnected, he will morph into a steaming blob of flesh, unable to move, but still alive.

Yes, it is sad, on the way to a family reunion now, ....... I wasn't found at Goodwill but on a winter pacific beach. My parents had many blobs of jelly to choose from on that cold winter sand and I just happened to be lucky.
    So today everyone is looking to see if my bio parents show up on the sand and can have a happy reunion.

But not so happy will be Micromind, all those years of Wah Chang, the mill (of which nothing is now left) and the notorious 70s fog. Right Now Oregon is the new California, the new Sonoma - great weather with no rain in the forecast, high in the 70s, ( which for Oregonians is like the 80s) and autumn is in full swing. And micormind, well he is FUMING , all those years of oregon and now it's bonus time!!!!

• world class bilge rat

Since I've switched LRKs DNA with that of a goldfish, his chances of finding his true parents are zero.

He will, however, have literally tons of specimens from which to choose. Some will be real, others merely figments of his imagination. And since he now has the attention span of a goldfish, he will be unable to know which ones are real and which are not.

The high work is done; only a couple of hours on earth today. Man, I'm sure glad that's over!! My legs and knees are killing me. The next high work will be pulling the wire in, there'll be 3 wires about 7/8" in diameter and one smaller. It'll be fairly easy though, plus I'll have help. No way to get it in by myself.

Ground Control to Major Rob.......SO.....how was your 674 days in the X-37B ??

• world class bilge rat

It would have been better if a heating and cooling system were included in the budget.......

• Gold Prospector

Micromind actually lives in Yesterland and he gets to enjoy all the long lost attractions, but he won't share his experiences with us because of his limited vocabulary as a side effect of his Micromind.
    Howdy folks, please keep your hands, arms and legs inside the train and remain seated at all times. Now then, hang on to them hats and glasses cause this here's the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!!!

• world class bilge rat

Yet I've noticed that BT1 has infiltrated my secret space at DL, and now threatens to open it up to everyone.

Little does he know that once this happens, his secret will also be exposed.........he has a fake head (and no brain) because the original one was blown off by the dynamite he is always chewing!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223