Page 29 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41926272829303132395479129 ... LastLast

• world class bilge rat

Re: RCMC #135 - Merry Christmas - Happy New Year

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Back to other SUNDAY night......and then,back to work!
    Jim
    Yep, back to work. It's a long time until our next 3 day weekend......

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I had a nice quiet Sunday. I spent the late morning and early afternoon, in the kitchen cooking. Now I have enough meals for almost the entire week.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

I haven't watched any football this year, I just looked to see who won the games today. I pretty much only watch the Super Bowl every year and that's about it. Sometimes I watch some of the playoff games but this year I haven't.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Back to other SUNDAY night......and then,back to work!
    Jim
    Bool for going back to work!!!

Aunt Pengy...the super bowl ,AD's are better...than the game.......
    Jim
    Thats the only reason I watch it since my team won't be there!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Lol.

My arms get a fairly serious workout nearly every day.

I didn't realize how much until a few years ago (I was in my early 50s) when me and one of my daughters friends were talking about exercise and fitness. He was on the football team, and in pretty good shape.

I found that I could do 17 pull-ups in a row. Of course, he could do about 50, but for my age, 17 isn't bad.
    Thats about 17 more than I can do!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I had a nice quiet Sunday. I spent the late morning and early afternoon, in the kitchen cooking. Now I have enough meals for almost the entire week.
    I pretty much spent the day doing... nothing.

Seriously... I have got to pull myself out of this dark blue funk I'm in and get my act together and take it on the road... as in... on the road to getting something done!! Got to start walking again, got to get my diet under control, got to clear out some clutter and get some projects actually finished... the month of January is going to be gone before we know it and I've just been a lump.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Seriously... I have got to pull myself out of this dark blue funk
    Aunt Pengy....I do find myself also in a dark blue funk ......
    Just so much things getting me down.........
    also makeing sure ...I get the rest I need.......
    Hope everyone, have a Great Week.........
    Going to bed.......and get that sleep ...Helps with the dark blue funk
    (sometime )

Good Night All
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Under that tree again!

I liked the 49ers win but didn't see the game.

Everyone sleep well.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Aunt Pengy....I do find myself also in a dark blue funk ......
    Just so much things getting me down.........
    also makeing sure ...I get the rest I need.......
    Hope everyone, have a Great Week.........
    Going to bed.......and get that sleep ...Helps with the dark blue funk
    (sometime )

Good Night All
    Jim
    Sleep is certainly a good thing! I have been sleeping ok... so that is good!

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I liked the 49ers win but didn't see the game.

Everyone sleep well.
    Sleep well Swampy!!

Well... I went ahead and did the free two week trial of Ancestory.com... holy cow. Found another tree with info on hubbys side of the family on his grandmothers side that goes back to the 1700's... however, I can't merge the trees together and I tried just copying a record like they said you could but... not sure where it went. Looks like I'm going to have to do family data sheets by hand and transfer it all over. Not comfortable working with GEDCOM files... so if you guys don't see me... you know where I'll be!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I want to get back to my scrapbooking, but at the moment, I am not quite sure where I should start. I have some family tree pages already started, but it's been a long time since I even looked at that stuff. So I guess that would be a good place to start. See what I have already done, and decide if I want to keep that, or perhaps go in a different direction with a fresh start. I know that the family tree program that I was using, was on my PC, and I don't have that anymore. Today would be a good day to sort this stuff out and make a decision. You know what they say, sometimes the hardest part of a task is getting started.

Happy Monday.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Getting started is hard. Esp. first thing in the morning.... MiceChat is running slow for me this morning, so of course I'm a bit behind.... what else is new? Off I go to greet the day!

• Hooterville, USA

Getting started is hard. Esp. first thing in the morning.... MiceChat is running slow for me this morning, so of course I'm a bit behind.... what else is new? Off I go to greet the day!
    If you walk more, you'll sleep better, and if you sleep better, you'll feel better, and if you feel better, you'll get more things done, and if you get more things done, you'll lose weight, and if you lose weight, you'll feel like walking more.

Too bad you live so far away from me. I would make you walk with me. And if you walked with me...............................................

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Good Morning Guys

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Thank you. Wasn't my preferred time to go because of said crowds. But thats the time frame that worked for my family so I agreed.

How have you been Clara? Long time no see.
    I've been ok. Just go day by day. Nothing to new to report.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    So I went down to Disney last night to see my friend Josh perform in the Mad T band. He's the Mad Hatter. That was fun, I'd never actually been to the Mad T Party before - I can't believe how many die hards there were there. And I loved watching all the older ladies rocking out.

But I had to cancel the Disney trip I had planned for next weekend. The finances just aren't what they should be considering my friend backed out from going so I'd have to cover everything myself.

I hope I get to make it to the anniversary though.

Life is hard.

Anyway, just passing by to say hello, and whine a bit. Hope y'all are doing well.
    Hey you. I hear ya about finances. I know I miss Mad T Party so very much. But yeah, life is hard. Just gotta find the happy place and go there often.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    A little bit of Disneyland is better than no Disneyland at all.
    Ha, truer words were never spoken! I concur!

Went to Ancenstory.com this afternoon because they had a link on their FB page about a DNA thing they do. Would be interesting but don't want to spend the money. I would however like to do the paternal DNA thing that they do that follows the fathers line... but you have to have a male person in the family for that and since I pretty much don't exist to my two half brothers anymore.... doubtful that it will ever happen.

But have a ton of those leaf hints on there. To bad you have to pay to find out the details. I'll do the free trial someday... when I have time to really do some digging and make it worth while.
    I keep seeing commercials for Ancestry.com and people finding out who their great great great grandfather was from some other country. I actually have no interest in knowing who my ancestors were. I wished I did, but I just don't. But still, it is a very neat concept.

Aunt Pengy...the super bowl ,AD's are better...than the game.......
    Jim
    LOL I agree. I am not a football fan at all. However, on Super Bowl Sunday, you can find me watching The Puppy Bowl!

OMGOsh, Downton Abbey last night was VERY hard to watch. Probably the hardest episode yet to watch. Times were so different in the early 1900’s.

I am also finding it hard to get motivated to do anything at all. It's been three months since I was laid off and I've gone to probably 7 or 8 interviews but zilch-o in the job dept. It screwed with my circadian rhythym and with my ambition. I want to do stuff but at the same time don't want to bother to do anything. Really wish I was still working at my old job; I loved that place and the position.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I sorted through all my pictures today. At least the ones that I have printed out, and can possibly include in one of my scrapbooks. I am thinking that I should work on a scrapbook of my late brother Douglas. I have a lot of photos of him. The only ones that I am missing are possible ones from my sister's wedding. However, she has slides instead of pictures, and I have asked her numerous times to let me see them. She has yet to respond positively, so I won't ask her again. Perhaps if I finish a scrapbook about him, it might prod her to finally dig out them out.

Now I just need to sort my scrapbook stickers. I have a lot of those. I am sure I have plenty of "Family" ones that I can use. I certainly have enough paper. The only thing that I might be low on is adhesive. Not sure about the album that I will use, but I can always shop for that later. I am going to do a 12 x 12. Once I finish this, than I can do one for my younger brother, who most recently passed away as well.

I feel like I am finally on the right track in sorting out my projects. Hooray for me!

• Hooterville, USA

Pace yourself, and get those pics of your brother. You never know what can happen if you wait for them.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    Pace yourself, and get those pics of your brother. You never know what can happen if you wait for them.
    I can work on the scrapbook, and put off getting those pictures at a later date. I know my sister. When she realizes that the pages of her wedding in my brother's book, should include pictures of him, she just might finally find what she has. He gave her away at her wedding, and I am sure there are photos of that. At least I am hoping. I have never seen the majority of her wedding pics, since they are on slides and not printed out. I am sure they can be converted if I find what I am hoping is there.

One good thing about a scrapbook, is that you don't have to do it in any particular order. Of course, when it is all complete then you can arrange it in the order you would like. Chronological, is usually the most used order. However, it doesn't have to be that way.