Page 68 of 135 FirstFirst ... 184358656667686970717893118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2013

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #135 - Merry Christmas - Happy New Year

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I'm not the kind of fan that hates other teams, either. I don't see the point.. I want the Hawks to beat them, of course, but that's because I like the Hawks, not because I hate the other team. So many people waste so much time saying hateful things and I just bite my tongue and let our record speak for itself.
    A wise and most excellent attitude to have!!!

I like my Rams but lets face it... they suck. I'm disappointed when they (constantly) lose but hey... its only a game. The other team won because they were better at what they were doing.

Well I'm awake... thinking that tomorrow even if I don't have jury duty I may take the day off and just stay home and stay in bed.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    A wise and most excellent attitude to have!!!

I like my Rams but lets face it... they suck. I'm disappointed when they (constantly) lose but hey... its only a game. The other team won because they were better at what they were doing.

Well I'm awake... thinking that tomorrow even if I don't have jury duty I may take the day off and just stay home and stay in bed.
    They packed up and moved to St.Louis even though we supported them in LA then Anaheim. I put a curse on them when they left, but it took 5 years to finally work. So you can blame me for the "suck" the Rams have become.

FYI, that's why I don't follow football any longer. They broke my heart when they bolted.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Slept really late this morning. My theory is, the fewer hours that I am up in this cold snowy weather, and confined to the house, the less calories that I will consume, due to less time. I am up enough hours to do all the "Must Do Activities" of the day, like cooking, and vacuuming, and making beds, and laundry, and well....you get the point.

I hope to squeeze in a few more scrapbook pages each day, and I'm now stuck on Level 125 in Candy Crush

Happy Monday - My favorite day of the week.

• Triple Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I cooked sloppy joes, and also made some lemon poppyseed muffins. Those are Sean's favorite muffins.

Time for my lunch. I need to finish the last of the roast beef that I bought at the store. Healthy Choice makes a good one that doesn't have garlic in it.

I figure that I will watch the Super Bowl later, and root for the Broncos.
    We had sloppy joes for dinner, too! I had a craving for them. Yesterday was all about the junk food. Tummy is angry today.

Happy Monday!

• Hooterville, USA

Slept really late this morning. My theory is, the fewer hours that I am up in this cold snowy weather, and confined to the house, the less calories that I will consume, due to less time. I am up enough hours to do all the "Must Do Activities" of the day, like cooking, and vacuuming, and making beds, and laundry, and well....you get the point.

I hope to squeeze in a few more scrapbook pages each day, and I'm now stuck on Level 125 in Candy Crush

You can still eat in bed. I do that.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    You can still eat in bed. I do that.
    I could respond by saying, "That's a crummy idea".

• Hooterville, USA

I could respond by saying, "That's a crummy idea".
    Use a tray and you eliminate the crumbs. My wife brings us food sometimes in bed and I love it! I have one sweet wife.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Breakfast in bed. Now that is indeed a special treat.

• world class bilge rat

Back when my late wife was still alive, on weekends I'd usually get up at around 6 or 7 AM. She would usually get up at around 8 or so.

Most mornings, a little before 8, I'd warm up a cup of coffee for her. As soon as I set the cup on the nightstand, she'd wake up. Every time.

So I decided to have some fun with this. I would bring the coffee up at different times, maybe 7:30 or a little past 8. No matter what time, she'd wake up the instant I set the cup down. I even tried setting it on a washcloth, so it wouldn't make any sound.

Not once did she ever fail to wake up the moment I set the cup down.

• Under that tree again!

Sorry I haven't been chatting as I should. Busy day. I got on then had to run a few times.

FYI, that's why I don't follow football any longer. They broke my heart when they bolted.
    It's unfortunate how teams, say build us this and we stay or we go where someone builds what they want.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

They packed up and moved to St.Louis even though we supported them in LA then Anaheim. I put a curse on them when they left, but it took 5 years to finally work. So you can blame me for the "suck" the Rams have become.

So you're the reason!

I heard a rumor they were looking to come back.... to little, to late for a lot of people I think.

I just like to stay in bed coz I like to stay in bed... its so cozy!

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    We had sloppy joes for dinner, too! I had a craving for them. Yesterday was all about the junk food. Tummy is angry today.

Happy Monday!
    Um... junk food... I've seen the Dunkin' Donut commercial a couple of times with the heart shaped donuts... darn it! Now I want donuts! I did by a dozen Krispy Kremes from someone had work... it was some kind of fundraiser. They will be delivered on the 7th. Now as long as I don't eat them all myself...

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Back when my late wife was still alive, on weekends I'd usually get up at around 6 or 7 AM. She would usually get up at around 8 or so.

Most mornings, a little before 8, I'd warm up a cup of coffee for her. As soon as I set the cup on the nightstand, she'd wake up. Every time.

So I decided to have some fun with this. I would bring the coffee up at different times, maybe 7:30 or a little past 8. No matter what time, she'd wake up the instant I set the cup down. I even tried setting it on a washcloth, so it wouldn't make any sound.

Not once did she ever fail to wake up the moment I set the cup down.

Aww.... she was tuned into your presence!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Under that tree again!

Nanners everyone.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Nanners Swampy.... I've been more out than in tonight too! Attempted a nap this afternoon but not to successful... taking the morning off from work before jury duty in the afternoon tomorrow.... so I shall nanner on out too!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The hardest part of a scrapbooking project is coming up with titles/themes for each page. I am at a bit of a standstill at the moment, so I guess that I will concentrate on my laundry today. There sure is plenty of it.

Tonite is the Finale for The Biggest Loser. I am not sure how much actual time elapsed between last week's episode, and tonite, but I don't think the reveal should be too surprising. Rachel will probably win, but I am rooting for David.

Happy Tuesday.

• Hooterville, USA

Wife has a headache this morning so I'm renting a room with a jacuzzi so we can relax before we go shopping together. I made her call in to DL for the day off, so if you are slow getting in to the park this morning, you can blame me.